USMLE Forums banner

Dawn of the last 72 hours

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  moske 
#1 ·
Hello guys, just stopping by to say hi to all of you and specially to D_Wiged, Suka and Avash, thanks for being so compressive and giving support..
Getting ready for my exam which ill do this Thursday, for some strange reason im not nervous or anxious and have been able to sleep well (lets see if that still continues on wednesday night ja ja)

Just starting this thread as a follow up and ill update right after the exam to share my experience and perhaps giving some tips :)

Keep studying guys!:cool:

#3 ·
Nope dude didnt have time i had some issues (personal ones) that now i got rid of them :S, I had to literally isolate myself from the world cause some people were being bitches :(

What I did during this time was to finish all the quizzes and qbanks of webpath (they are extremely good) and finish kaplan Qbook and high yield neuro and also 2 reads of first aid, right now im just chilling as im a little bit tired :p

#9 ·
Aww!
Thanks for comin back and updating us...
I am glad we have supported you and motivated you.. You have motivated us alot as well. You have been doing great! And you will do GREAT on the exam!!
It's good that you have been sleeping well few days before the exam. I have issues sleeping now and my exam is not anytime soon!
Just try to finish up everything by tuesday and chill and enjoy on wednesday (the day before the exam) and sleep early! Don't get stressed on the exam day either..
We hope and pray for you to do the best.
Update us after on how it goes..
Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.