USMLE Forums banner

April 13th 2016 CK Results Forum!

4K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  Fenzo 
#1 ·
Hello,

Took the exam Friday March 25th, 2016. The 3rd Weds from that date = April 13th. Thought if anyone want's to put their experience or any other thoughts go ahead! Best of luck.

#3 ·
Might have taken the exam too soon. I Pray that I passed.

Since taking the exam I believe I might have taken it too soon. I pray that I pass. Since taking the exam I have completed some medical school rotation requirements, celebrated my birthday, and done 200+ UWORLD questions just in case. Tomorrow is most likely "Judgement day" I would prefer getting 2 points above passing, then failing and getting 30 points above passing! I really don't want to do that exam again. I made it through STEP 1 and CS on first shot so if I did slip on CK my only choice is to get back up and try again to knock it out. The only way I will stop trying to become a doctor is if my heart stops beating! Thanks and good luck to all!

#5 ·
I gave my exam on March 22nd. Hope I score well. I dreaded this exam like crazy. Hope everything goes fine.
All the best to everyone.
Fingers crossed!!:plz:

#9 ·
Hey MaryMicheal,

I believe the answer to your 1st question is NO. I believe this because I believe people get varying amount of questions per block, they probably have 1,000's of questions in their bank. Also it wouldn't be smart to discuss questions specifically because if NBME found out they would ruin your career! I believe the answer to the 2nd question is that NO ONE knows. The only people know how these things are graded are the people who work at NBME. If anyone claims they know how STEP1, CK are graded are either making up a rumor or spreading one. I do know that each exam has "experimental" questions which do not count towards your grade, this is difficult for test takers because you could end up blankly starring at an experimental question and get tripped up!

We are all on this boat together. Looks like everyone who commented above is on their 4th Wednsday, I hope I get my results even though it is only my 3rd. If I were to guess I would say grades are released between the times of 10am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time (Philadelphia Time). Good Luck All!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.