USMLE Forums banner

Got my score...depressing

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  rjdocbox 
#1 ·
Got 213.......dont know how good is that score....in dilemma wether to proceed with usmle or not......dont even know what are my chances of getting matched in IM.......really depressed and confused......suggestions most welcome......:plz:

#4 ·
Vendetta123

Don't worry! You'll be fine. What do you mean you don't know if you should proceed? Of course you should! This is where your passion lies, right? So don't give up! EVER!

All you have to do now is blow it out of the water for Step 2 CK! Don't worry nor be depressed. I know someone who didn't do that well on Step 1, but they got an amazing score on CK. You know where they are now? Doing their 2nd year IM rotation. Just stay positive and keep going!

#5 ·
Don't worry! You'll be fine. What do you mean you don't know if you should proceed? Of course you should! This is where your passion lies, right? So don't give up! EVER!

All you have to do now is blow it out of the water for Step 2 CK! Don't worry nor be depressed. I know someone who didn't do that well on Step 1, but they got an amazing score on CK. You know where they are now? Doing their 2nd year IM rotation. Just stay positive and keep going!
That's inspiring!:)

And that's right vendetta....u shd just keep goin...use this as a motivation to do really well on Step 2 CK!Now u must be much more familiar with the way of studyin for USMLE...wherever u feel u made a mistake while preppin for Step 1...change those things and learn better!I'm sure u can do it...all the best!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.