USMLE Forums banner

unwaived LOR upload problem

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  theartofbone 
#1 ·
i have 2 unwaived LOR from my home country, each letter is simply written by printer and signed below with the letter writer with his phone number or with his phone number or email
but no stamps and i have done it on a paper with the slogan of my faculty.
simple, is this enough?
although i see the 2 letter uploaded on ECFMG-ERAS but i didnt find them on ADTS on aamc
is this normal? could it be rejected as the letter doesnt have stamps or signature of dean s letter
actually the letters were done friendly
hope to get some help

#4 ·
StepTaker, do you happen to know if one needs to reserve or finalize a LOR via MyEras 2013 if prior to uploadsing the LOR themselves (of course unwaived)?

Or is the finalzing of LoRs (Step 1-3) only required for letters that the authors themselves will be uploading?

I was in the Oasis Web Portal, and uploaded a LoR I had from 2010 myself since in 2010 was when I did the rotation and so far no problems -- I hope.

The MyEras 2013 website currently says "No authors to finalize" and up top, "In order for LoR Author(s) or your Designated Dean's Office to upload Letter of Recommendation on your behalf, you MUST complete the following steps for each and every letter:". Considering you are great at decipher all this ERAS/Match stuff, perhaps you can shed some light.

Thank you
-taob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.