USMLE Forums banner

My step 1 preparation blog

2K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  dr.knq 
#1 ·
hi everyone , I am new to the forum , after seeing the posts by everyone I have decided to start my study blog . I plan to give my step 1 after 6 months , and the first thing i want to do is to begin with my kaplan lecture notes .
my sequence of study will be anatomy , physiology , biochemistry . immunology and microbiology , pharmacology , pathology and lastly behavioral sciences .
I am not in a habit of studying with a study partner plus i have odd times to study , i can never follow a schedule but since its a kind of study that i have to follow the rules so i cannot take the risk to being myself atleast with this examination , I hope my journey stays smooth and i get what i want to achieve .

friends , i will be studying with my job because i am not in the favour of sitting idle at home and having long hours of naps but i hope this forum will let me stay focused with the actual target and not just my job which is secondary . Good day !

#5 ·
re

Since the server was blocked last night , was not able to update , was able to finish the first chapter and the first page of connective tiisue , At workplace i was able to finish the chapter of connective tissue plus half of the bone chapter , ill start reading ance again after a break . :D

#6 ·
re

since the last 5 hours i am able to finish till page 57 of my kaplan notes , so been done with the rest of the bone , chapter of muscle tissue ,and half chapter of nervous tissue . have already taken an hour break , took a shower and ready to start once again . I intend to study for the next 4 hrs from now and will take an hour break as well . Wish me luck :redcheeks;

#8 ·
re

Last night i was not able to do more then page 60 :( . was quite worn out , took a good nights sleep after treating myself with a pizza slice :redcheeks;
now since the day iv been able to read till thymus of the lympoid chapter ,
Miles to go before sleeping :rolleyes:

#9 ·
re

could finish the lymphoid system , followed by the respiratory system . how ever was able to read around 20 pages today ,including the nervous tissue , but that doesnt matter as long as i kept going . ill start with the new chapter tomorrow .:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.