USMLE Forums banner

Step 2 CK Score & Match Averages by Specialty

12K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  dockhi 
#1 ·
fellas i think this is very important File.
We have to know the score to aim depending on our Specialty of choice. it's based on NRMP 2011 analysis by DIT. Found it on:

www.doctorsintraining.com/blog

Good Luck !

See less See more
#7 ·
My expected date is 12th Dec. I sent my credentials myself, and it was received on the 1st of December (Saturday). So I don't think they will release it this Wednesday. Cause it'll take ten working days as you'd told me. My status still says "Medical credentials received and verification pending". Ugh. Going to call them today and see if there's a ray of hope.
You've started the Step 2 prep already? Ah, great job man. I started with Gynae Kaplan. (I know I don't have the results yet lol, but I don't have much time for this exam so wanna start soon!) It's like I do a page of gynae/obs in one day. Just can't get my Step 1 focus again! Jeezeee. :notsure:

#8 ·
Yes giving them a call isn't a bad idea. they said that 10days is maximum, but it's buisness days you know. i've got my result on Tuesday, as soon as they proceed you papers they'll send mail to you.

i couldn't do it :D i had to wait for result. i'll be done with cardiology tomorrow.

waiting for you thread about the score :D good luck

Reactions: dockhi
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.