Male or Female
Ethnicity / Nationality
Any
Type of study
Online - Emails - Skype - Messengers
How to Contact
Please PM me
Comments
I am literally starting to review materials today. Planning to use a mixture of kaplan books/videos and BRS, as well as a Qbank (yet to be decided which one) closer to the exam date.

Ideally my study partner would also be just starting their review and have a similar testing date. I'm looking for someone to discuss material with, quiz each other, and provide mutual support in keeping each other on track and motivated.

#2 ·
Study partner

I am starting with first aid (the plan is to read it 3 times) then I will do DIT and a question bank (not sure which one yet). I have to study part-time b/c I do have a full time job. If you have not found a partner yet and want to study in the evenings, let me know.
Thanks

#3 ·
Hi, we are on the same page

Hi,
I'm also looking for a SP to go through kaplan lectures, video lectures as well as FA. Like you I work on a day shift. I'm available in the evenings for 4 hours every day day from M to F. Any interested please let me know. This is my skype user: drliz1802

#4 ·
Hi,
I'm also looking for a SP to go through kaplan lectures, video lectures as well as FA. Like you I work on a day shift. I'm available in the evenings for 4 hours every day day from M to F. Any interested please let me know. This is my skype user: drliz1802
Hi, I work as well , but looking at a 4hr/day schedule and hoping to take step1 by July/Aug 2013. Using First Aid as the core and the kaplans , Brs and Goljan, jot/ stick notes into FA and then digest FA all over. Hit me back, my skype link is in d right of the page.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.