USMLE Forums banner

February 27th, 2013; Step 1 Exam Results Thread

4K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  pash 
#1 ·
Hi is there anyone who took exam before Jan 26 expecting results on Feb 27?

#7 ·
All the best to everyone..I took mine on 24 Jan in Houston.Hopefully the results will be out this week..:sorry:

#13 ·
as usual felt bad , i was happy that im done with it ... I made mistakes like i didnt councel in one case that its related to DX , i did not finish 2-3 cases , i didnt reach Dx in one of the cases , some times I wrote just 2 ddx in PN .... I think that was it . but I did my best in being attentive , caring , ask pamhugsfoss , counsel , wore gloves in all cases , write in CAPS lock in all cases .
good luck every body

#30 ·
as usual felt bad , i was happy that im done with it ... I made mistakes like i didnt councel in one case that its related to DX , i did not finish 2-3 cases , i didnt reach Dx in one of the cases , some times I wrote just 2 ddx in PN .... I think that was it . but I did my best in being attentive , caring , ask pamhugsfoss , counsel , wore gloves in all cases , write in CAPS lock in all cases .
good luck every body
what do you mean "write in CAPS lock in all cases"? You were typing all cases in capital letters?
Thank you!

#15 ·
Congratulations for your result! You must feel so relieved!
Can I ask you how much have you prepared for this exam and if you had a live partner? And I would also like to ask you if the cases that you on the exam were the ones in FA? Thanks!

#16 ·
I have one more question! Did you ask all the questions that are in the check list of all the big cases in FA? Or you had some mnemonic that you applied it for all your cases? Thanks!

#24 ·
I passed...!!Happy-2
My exam was on 24/1..I studied only for 2 wks..attended goldreviewcs in new york 2 wks before my exam..Their SP s were really good,they gave lot of feedback on how to improve.After the course studied for 2 wks from first aid and gave my exam.

All the best to all who are preparing..Happy-2

Reactions: hakuna matata
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.