USMLE Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

August 14th, 2013; Step 2 CS Exam Results Thread

53K views 317 replies 65 participants last post by  Sabio 
#1 ·
Fellas :)

For those who are waiting for Score Report !

I hope we did it !!!!

The word "PASS" gonna be the word of the month :D :D

:sorry::sorry::sorry:

#118 ·
stupid CS exam is making us suffer so much..i have never been so anxious before. I think the sole purpose of this exam is to ruin everyone's peace of mind and i dont think it judges your clinical skills in any way..they just want their 1400 $..an article was published in the New England Journal of Medicine about how useless CS is when 97% of the american grads pass it but instead of discontinuing the exam they increased the failure rate so that they keep getting their money..and who suffers in the end, we ( medical students ) like always..:mad::mad:

#135 ·
that is what it says when I tried to reapply for the C.S, does it mean anything?

Our records indicate that you are already registered for this Step or Step Component. You may not apply for a Step or Step Component if you are already registered for that Step or Step Component. If you fail or do not complete a Step or Step Component, you may submit another application for this exam, but certain attempt limits and time limits apply when retaking a Step or Step Component. For complete information, refer to Reexamination and Reapplication in the ECFMG Information Booklet and Number of Attempts Allowed to Complete All Steps and Time Limits and Retakes in the USMLE Bulletin of Information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.