USMLE Forums banner

October 16th, 2013; Step 1 Exam Results Thread

5K views 52 replies 12 participants last post by  andromeda 
#1 ·
anyone expecting results on oct 16?

#6 ·
I took mine on 26th sept..my scheduling permit has disappeared.
will I be getting it this Wednesday??

May all of us get our dream scores:plz:
I am not 100%, but I think that you may have to wait until the 23rd since you took your exam on a Thursday. From what I have read in other threads, the 3 weeks goes based on Wednesday, ie take the exam on Monday, will have to wait 3 weeks from that first post-exam Wednesday.

I am hoping for that dream score! :plz: I am just trying to suppress for 2 more days haha

#13 ·
I'm actually sleeping more to avoid the anxiety lol I get the results in the evening because of the time difference. I took it on the 24th, I should be getting it today right?

#43 ·
NBME 12 (4 weeks before) -228
NBME 13 (3 weeks before) - 242
NBME 7(2 weeks) - offline so I don't know, but got 22 wrong
NBME 15(5 days before) - 252
Real Deal - 256 :)

Did both UWSA, but they over predict because their scoring is more lenient. Like I got 78% correct and that was a 245+ in UWSA 1, but all of us know that NBME isn't as kind.

Reactions: Dr.Albert
#42 ·
uwsa 1 ... 230... 10 days before my exam date.
Uwsa 2 .... 232.... 7 days out....
Nbme free 150 ..... 84 % 4 days out

did nbmes offline, so no real correlation
did them abt 6, 5 and 4 weeks out.
started with nbme 11 70%
then nbme 75 %
then nbme 80%
all are approximates only, may be i got less than these percentages correct..
jus used them to learn nbme tested concepts..

real step 1 score is 220 taken on 27th september.
i am happy am done with it,
exam is doable when u have prepared urself well mentally andwork harderand put in as many hrs as possible UNDERSTANDING everythn u learn, i did less than my ability to say the truth, nevertheless i am happy to have done with the exam, though hard it was enjoyable to prepare for step 1 ..

my aim is to get into pediatrics....

thanks to this wonderful forum and the friends here, all of u are very helpful and motivating...

#45 ·
uwsa 1 ... 230... 10 days before my exam date.
Uwsa 2 .... 232.... 7 days out....
Nbme free 150 ..... 84 % 4 days out

did nbmes offline, so no real correlation
did them abt 6, 5 and 4 weeks out.
started with nbme 11 70%
then nbme 75 %
then nbme 80%
all are approximates only, may be i got less than these percentages correct..
jus used them to learn nbme tested concepts..

real step 1 score is 220 taken on 27th september.
i am happy am done with it,
exam is doable when u have prepared urself well mentally andwork harderand put in as many hrs as possible UNDERSTANDING everythn u learn, i did less than my ability to say the truth, nevertheless i am happy to have done with the exam, though hard it was enjoyable to prepare for step 1 ..

my aim is to get into pediatrics....

thanks to this wonderful forum and the friends here, all of u are very helpful and motivating...
COngratulationS!!!! Good score!!!
Good luck with CK!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.