USMLE Forums banner

Goljan Lectures for step 2 CK

Tags
goljan-
12K views 55 replies 40 participants last post by  MedicalExaminer 
#1 ·
Dear friends,
I have been following some advice from this forum and would like to ask if the goljan lectures for step 2 ck are worth it. If so, where can I find it? I mean, a safe download.
Many thanks
Happy Holidays

#3 ·
Hi Faith - I've had the same question and would like to know how you replied. Is there a link with Goljan's written notes for CK? I have the lectures but they're non labelled and I haven't really heard much about whether they're useful. Would appreciate any feedback on this. Thank you.

#4 ·
i've almost finished listening to goljan audio once and i must say that it's worth your time! It's got quality information the same way it is for step-1. I too am searching for goljan notes but not found anything yet! Please post if u have goljan step-2ck notes and i'll do the same if i find; cuz after step-1, i trust in goljan material!

#14 ·
What I have are 24 audio clips, and they're not labelled, and I'm simply not able to figure out what lectures in which which ones -none really start with him saying, ok, about hematology now..
So if anyone could share the order, that's be super. And if someone needs the lectures, I'd love to share just don't know how to upload things yet.
Thank you!

#15 ·
yeah, unfortunately the material is unorganized but it makes sense once you listen it all. It's pirated (some student recorder his lectures on his mobile phone) and officially, there is no goljan audio for sale anywhere on earth. It was difficult at first but eventually makes sense. Just go through it once!
all the best!

#34 ·
Thanks for all the goljan audio files, not. So if u r like me u would find this forum useless because no one is sharing. However i went and bought the files off of ebay. I am willing to share them with anyone who helps me transcribe them into a word document. If you are interested please PM. The frist 11 people to PV will be part of this. I will send u the first two audio file to transcribe, and once u send me back the word document I will send the rest. Also i will send u the full transcription at the end.

Good luck to everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.