USMLE Forums banner

Where am I

1K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  jayandes 
#1 ·
Hi Friends,
I wanna know when I should take step 1, and to get a rough idea please advice me how can I measure my position, what should I do, is there any test to be done just to find where Am I?:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

#11 ·
I think now is not a good time for nbme , if you wanna start with nbme early do it like 2,3 months before exam and for now concentrate on your prep material and uworld and study as hard as you can. Keep nbme 13,15 for the last month because although they are predictive but more importantly they are the lastest ones and questions are supposed to reflect latest trends in exams like Stem length , difficulty etc. the previous nbmes are more of a straight recall type of questions n the trends have changed. I would advise you to go with 7,11,12 , if you want , before the last month but keep 13,15 for 30 days before exam and 10 days before exam respectively. Only give exam if you are scoring greater then what you are aiming for

Reactions: jayandes
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.