USMLE Forums banner

March 5th 2014; Step 2 CK Exam Results Thread

6K views 58 replies 19 participants last post by  hydrocephalus 
#1 ·
Hey guys how many of you expecting your step 2 ck results on March 5th along with me. Took my exam on 12th Feb and I must say the exam was way harder than anything I had expected it to be :eek:

#10 ·
hey guys just curious.

did you guys have a lot of preventative medicine questions on your exam? I'm currently not doing too well on them. I've only done 17% on uworld. Happy-2

any suggestions as to how to improve on the PM section? did you find Uworld enough for PM?

#13 ·
Exam was vague and hard. I gave mine on 20 feb 2014.questions were confusing and options were not one would expect to find.but of course there were straight forward questions.but overall I felt it very vague and confusing.i scored 245 plus in all my assesments.but exam was not like assesments.
Hopefully everyone gets what they worked for.Best wishes

#14 ·
Good luck everyone , wish you all the best for all of you as it seems that you all worked hard ,
I have 2 questions ,
after you got to the exam , what would you change in your study if you have to come back to study again ? what things will you do more or do it differently?
in step one everybody said that the exam was typically from uworld and that is what i found , what about step 2 , is it as in step 1 has the same concepts of uworld , or NBMES and to which one is it closer ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.