USMLE Forums banner

MARCH 26th exam results

5K views 65 replies 15 participants last post by  Oncology_freak 
#1 ·
I had given my exam. On march 5th expecting my result on 26 th of this month
My exam was similar to nbme + uworld but I don't know how I did it ...
Any other expecting results on the same date and had given their exam on 5 th ?? How you felt ? Am feeling the tense even after an done with it becoz I realized I have done anatomy many silly mistakes

#56 ·
@bunny.. i have my exam in end apr IA & did offline nbme 13 & 12 & got 10-15 ques wrong almost per block.. most of them i was stuck b/w 2 options & some i just had no clue.. can u plz tell wht shd b my next step?

keep reading FA or do more nbme offline? i plan to do uwsa 1 soon after im done with FA & after that will do online nbme.. also i have finished uw thrice & doing kaplan qbank now.. shd i do uw again?

awaiting ur rep.. thanks.. tc

#57 ·
@bunny.. i have my exam in end apr IA & did offline nbme 13 & 12 & got 10-15 ques wrong almost per block.. most of them i was stuck b/w 2 options & some i just had no clue.. can u plz tell wht shd b my next step?

keep reading FA or do more nbme offline? i plan to do uwsa 1 soon after im done with FA & after that will do online nbme.. also i have finished uw thrice & doing kaplan qbank now.. shd i do uw again?

awaiting ur rep.. thanks.. tc[/QUOTE
No more u world becoz you must be familiarize with questions and answers in uworld ... Read the notes u have made from uworld it would suffice ..,
Learn the mistakes and tea the concepts they are asking in nbmes ... See doing more questions is quite helpful but without learning from the mistakes it's useless to do nbmes ... Try to reduce the mistakes from 15 to 5 by reading fa + uworld notes read fa thoroughly it's only gona help you ... Then plan accordingly for nbmes online ... Offline is not going to assess your weaknes. So try to do at least one nbme online then revise your weak areas all the best man

#61 ·
hey granuloma i can relate.. i felt like i failed the exam.. i was so neurotic.. wasn't eating well.. couldnt sleep :p and went through exam experiences by previous takers like ALL the time. Everyone told me would that even matter now? Feeling nervous will NOT help u in any freaking way. Now that i have my scores, my 3 weeks PARTY HARD period is over and have to study for the next exam.. and i feel like i should have relaxed a bit more, prayed to God a little more and should not have worried. It is NORMAL to feel that way. Just chill. NOTHING is gonna change the outcome. So why not just relax before this little vacation of urs is over. Good luck for ur scores. Happy-2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.