USMLE Forums banner

CSEVideo.com WE DID IT! JUST FOR YOU

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  drlouis 
#1 ·
CSEVideo.com we did it!
Based on overwhelming response to our recent discounts we have placed a link for these discounts on our website. You can visit us at CSEVideo.com and you will notice the sale prices with the free days included. Based on your request's we created another package for short term users.

Thank You
CSEVideo.com
Don't get left out of Residency join today and secure a passing score on your CS exam.

#2 ·
Dr. Lizard you are very welcome,
Please enjoy our videos and every step of the way you will know your going to do very well in your exam on all three components because you will have first hand knowledge of what you will experience on that big day.

Thank you and Good luck in your CS

#3 ·
I saw the new videos, it is good, but at the end I think the doctor should talk about giving some analgesics for symptomatic relief during her counseling session, till the results come as we know patient's comfort is the most important.

yes ,one more thing ,can we buy now n activate later ? ,after a month....

#4 ·
yeah you did it baby!!!!

hey iron dude don't give meds if they are drug abuser and trying to get it out of you and you give it to them thats not good dude, i didn't offer any meds till i got some results, no in the hosp tho, i would offer otc but in the exam i think its a test of you knowledge to not give it...... its what i did i will tell you if i passed at least five asked for it!

im so hyper so glad my exam are done!

#6 ·
hey iron
yeah it does, i saw a bunch of other videos before I used them "csevideo", they show you how to do the exam just right for the CS like the neuro they do it in like 4-5 min the whole neuro, I did all my PE just like it in my exam, I talked to some other people and they said the same thing the PE is just right for the CS don't get caught up doing long PE then you won't have enough time for anything else!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.