USMLE Forums banner

CSEVideo.com inquiry

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  amdasia 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,
Thank you for your support and we wish everyone the best in their exams.
We are compelled to address the recent and obvious controversies regarding our products. We have received an overwhelming amount of emails inquiring about our memberships. We will post this message on the other forums as well.

CSEVideo Angel or Devil: We are neither! If you don't like us then you don't like your CS exam, if you disagree with our material then throw your first aid in the garbage.

CSEVideo was created by a handful of Ivy League educated board certified physicians. All of our sp's are Ivy League medical students who have all passed their CS exam on the first attempt.

The content of our material is based on the following:
The first aid, we then compared the FA to Kaplan complex cases and took out whatever cases in that text that was not in the first aid, we then analyzed UW and used whatever cases were in that group with the FA, we then implemented Neeraj notes. Our physical exams are set up specifically for the CS exam, in terms of content and timing.

All of the content of our materials are directly mirrored to the highest yield cases and texts. However we had to limit ourselves for copyright reasons, but we did not alter the premise of the material or change the outcome of case.

WE are a tool, you don't yell at your car because your late to work, you don't throw the hammer in the garbage because you banged your finger, you don't move out of your house because the light bulb went out. We are a tool; you use a tool to accomplish a task. This is what makes us different then the other programs, the other programs are a task we are not a task. All we do is show you what your exam is going to be like, we show you what you are reading in the textbook. That is it, if you do not like our videos then you do not like your CS exam, because we do not give you anything that is above or beyond what you will see in your exam. We do it in a way that if you keep watching you will automatically respond in the correct manner when you take your exam.

Comments question concerns or discounts
cse@csevideo.com

We are not here to harm anyone or take anything from anyone. Our videos depict the actual exam, and that is it, neither good nor bad if you want to see what you will have to do in the exam and if you want to see what it will be like in the room with the sp then we are for you. We do not give you anything above what you will experience in the real exam.

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks CSEVideo

I am thankful for your program and have sympathy for you when I see all the negative words I don't agree with them
your program helped me pass on the first attempt.
Thank you and cheers to you, you will win students because your videos are excellent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.