USMLE Forums banner

dr najeeb lectures notes

15K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  susan.william 
#1 ·
i am intrested in buying the lectures notes that go with dr najeeb videos e mail me at jamlo50@yahoo.com

#6 ·
Dr Najeeb

hEY,
Dr. Najeeb is a great teacher, his lectures are gonna make a clear concept.
but they r very time consuming, if you have time go for it! If you are short of time then go through cardio patho atleast!!

Dr. Najeeb is a passionate teacher indeed!!

#10 ·
Buy them online - only $75

i feel you should not use pirated stuff. Give the humble man his credit, he worked hard as hell on those videos. Support his cause. He is a man of god and a man of medicine. Usually, they are only $99. Its costs almost $900 to take step 1. So u can't foot $99? plus he sometimes has a discount on his website (like this past 4th of july for $75, which gave access to ALL videos for an entire year, more than enough time to get our 260.. If u email him, i bet u he will let u access them for $75, even if the promotion ended. When u finish residency, spend months setting up a website and years compiling video lectures, would you want your material to be pirated??/ I didn't think so. Stop piracy.

#11 ·
i feel you should not use pirated stuff. Give the humble man his credit, he worked hard as hell on those videos. Support his cause. He is a man of god and a man of medicine. Usually, they are only $99. Its costs almost $900 to take step 1. So u can't foot $99? plus he sometimes has a discount on his website (like this past 4th of july for $75, which gave access to ALL videos for an entire year, more than enough time to get our 260.. If u email him, i bet u he will let u access them for $75, even if the promotion ended. When u finish residency, spend months setting up a website and years compiling video lectures, would you want your material to be pirated??/ I didn't think so. Stop piracy.
Dr.Najeeb is amazing. For those of us who are terrible at self discipline and crappy at basic sciences, dr.Najeeb is a blessing. Also i totally think you should buy them online instead of the pirated version!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.