USMLE Forums banner

2015 family medicine residency applicants

145K views 551 replies 112 participants last post by  acyclovir 
#1 ·
hey guys, is there anyone here who wants to apply for FM?? If so we can gather here!!:)

#85 ·
Supplemental online application

Got an email from Univ of Minnesota FM program to fill out their online supplemental application. From what I have heard, its a generic email they send out to everyone who applied there. Anyhow, after 3 days of staring at a silent inbox, even generic emails are a sigh of relief :D

#86 ·
Hey guys. I'm a U.S. citizen and I went to a Caribbean school. I haven't yet graduated and I applied on September 16th. I got a phone call today from a program that I applied to in Pennsylvania and they informed me that they wanted to interview me late in October or early November. I passed all of my USMLE exams on the first attempt. My scores are as follows:

Step 1: 230
Step 2 CK: 240
Step 2 CS: pass

#549 ·
Fm iv

Hey guys. I'm a U.S. citizen and I went to a Caribbean school. I haven't yet graduated and I applied on September 16th. I got a phone call today from a program that I applied to in Pennsylvania and they informed me that they wanted to interview me late in October or early November. I passed all of my USMLE exams on the first attempt. My scores are as follows:

Step 1: 230
Step 2 CK: 240
Step 2 CS: pass
Helo dextrocardia ,where did you got the call from?

#92 ·
Hey guys!
new to this forum
Applied to FM all throughout the states.
Got supplemental from U of Minnesota program.
One rejection from Washington state.
my stats:
Step 1---197 (first attempt)
step 2ck---(213 (First attempt)
step 2 CS---Pass first attempt
IMG from Windsor SOM in caribbean.
US citizen
any recommendations? any programs? etc??
any help would be great:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.