USMLE Forums banner

Danger alert- 100% true

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Dr_O 
#1 ·
Friends, I recently cautioned everyone tentatively about Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia regarding their criminal victimizing policies as well as possible ties with Federal authorities (for money) to use victimized trainees for outer space research experiments by forcing them to waive their legal and civil rights and making them sign "Privacy agreement". I can now confirm that this is indeed 100% true because I was able to prove the innocence of one of the victims recently, who was involved in my case, but despite acknowledging the victim's innocence, I was informed it was too late to save the person;( The victims who are now in outer space with all their records erased, despite being professionals are 1. Alicia Padovano (former Psychologist) 2. Nicole Padovano, former Pharmacist and Alicia's sister, 100% innocent 3. Prianka Rajan (Geneticist, 100% innocent). You can see that there are no updates in their Facebook profiles for over a year and all their snaps are old!

Friends, it's obvious I'm risking my life to post this and I'm doing it for the welfare of society to save innocent trainees from becoming potential victims of Einstein and being used as guinea pigs in outer space and stop this evil practice. All I request of everyone is to avoid Aemc, Philadelphia, because if no one joins them, there can't be anymore victims and it's possible the current victims will one day taste freedom. Please, be careful and don't openly discuss this for obvious reasons. Just tell your good friends and relatives to avoid this hospital for their own safety, that will do.

See less See more
#2 ·
Friends, I recently cautioned everyone tentatively about Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia regarding their criminal victimizing policies as well as possible ties with Federal authorities (for money) to use victimized trainees for outer space research experiments by forcing them to waive their legal and civil rights and making them sign "Privacy agreement". I can now confirm that this is indeed 100% true because I was able to prove the innocence of one of the victims recently, who was involved in my case, but despite acknowledging the victim's innocence, I was informed it was too late to save the person;( The victims who are now in outer space with all their records erased, despite being professionals are 1. Alicia Padovano (former Psychologist) 2. Nicole Padovano, former Pharmacist and Alicia's sister, 100% innocent 3. Prianka Rajan (Geneticist, 100% innocent). You can see that there are no updates in their Facebook profiles for over a year and all their snaps are old!

Friends, it's obvious I'm risking my life to post this and I'm doing it for the welfare of society to save innocent trainees from becoming potential victims of Einstein and being used as guinea pigs in outer space and stop this evil practice. All I request of everyone is to avoid Aemc, Philadelphia, because if no one joins them, there can't be anymore victims and it's possible the current victims will one day taste freedom. Please, be careful and don't openly discuss this for obvious reasons. Just tell your good friends and relatives to avoid this hospital for their own safety, that will do.
And it is true. Crackheads do exist on here...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.