Reapply Step 1 - When will I get scheduling permit? - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > IMG/FMG Forum > ECFMG Forum

ECFMG Forum Discuss issues about ECFMG application and related IMG questions.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-24-2013
siddhuv's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 49
Threads: 8
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Reputation: 31
Question Reapply Step 1 - When will I get scheduling permit?

Hi folks!

I can't take my Step 1 exam within the extended eligibility period.

I have a valid Form 186 on file. If I reapply, how long does it take for the ECFMG to give me a new scheduling permit?

Anyone had a similar situation?

Thanks.
__________________
Work hard. Play hard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #2  
Old 08-24-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 28
Threads: 2
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Reputation: 23
Default 2 weeks

I just did, it took mine exactly two weeks, applied on the 4th, got it on the 17th, it took a couple of days for them just to send me an email receipt of the application after I payed up, normally they say it takes about 3 weeks with valid C of ID on file, but usually its faster than both of those, maybe its because of summer. If you are planning on writing the test soon, I suggest DO NOT wait for the last moment and apply early.

Good Luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
kittensweet123 (12-17-2014), siddhuv (08-24-2013)
  #3  
Old 08-24-2013
siddhuv's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 49
Threads: 8
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Reputation: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saad_2k View Post
I just did, it took mine exactly two weeks, applied on the 4th, got it on the 17th, it took a couple of days for them just to send me an email receipt of the application after I payed up, normally they say it takes about 3 weeks with valid C of ID on file, but usually its faster than both of those, maybe its because of summer. If you are planning on writing the test soon, I suggest DO NOT wait for the last moment and apply early.

Good Luck.
Hey saad_2k

Thanks a lot! You are very helpful.

I'll do as you told.

But, doesn't one have to wait for 15 days after which only one could apply online?

My eligibility ends on 31 August. I was told that I could apply only on September 15th. Did you too do the same?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 08-24-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 28
Threads: 2
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Reputation: 23
Default

When do you want to take the test? I thought your Eligibility period had already expired, but since u still have a few days remaining, I do believe you have to wait a couple of weeks till you can apply again, you can wait and see when your permit disappears, or try to fill out a new application and see if it lets you. I re-applied after a while since my last application, so that did not apply to me. The point I was trying to make was to apply ahead, not like you think about taking the test next week and applying today, atleast for the triplet, date can be decided later on.

Hope that helped somehow.

Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
kittensweet123 (12-17-2014), siddhuv (08-24-2013)
  #5  
Old 10-18-2013
singular's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 78
Threads: 9
Thanked 41 Times in 31 Posts
Reputation: 51
Default

saad_2k & siddhuv, I reallly need your advice guys.. I'm in the same situation.

I don't think I'd be able to write my exam in Nov. And it's my extended eligibility period currently which ends in Nov.

I have my step 1 scheduled with prometric. Do you think it is better to cancel the appointment if I'm going to begin a fresh application? Or does it not matter?

Also, how many days later after my current extended eligibility period ends would I get my scheduling permit? Do I have to definitely wait for 2 weeks after my extended eligibility period ends before I can begin my new application? And how many days did it take for you guys after new application to get scheduling permit?

All this anxiety coz I really need just a month more i.e. December

I'd really appreciate your responses!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 10-18-2013
siddhuv's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 49
Threads: 8
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Reputation: 31
Default

Hey! I was in the exact same situation as yours. All I needed was an extra one month to prepare well.

1) Yes. You'd have to wait for 14 days to reapply for a new Step 1 application. If you do it anytime before that, your application will be rejected. So, be patient and submit your application on the 15th day as per EST.

2) It took me just 9 days (7 working days) to get a new scheduling permit. Though the ECFMG guys told me it would take 3 weeks. So, you could expect it soon though it might not be the case always.

BTW, relax and don't fret. Consider the extra time you get as an opportunity to get confident and improve your score.

Hope it helps. Good luck.
__________________
Work hard. Play hard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
hasan33 (03-04-2014), kittensweet123 (12-17-2014), singular (10-19-2013), soulmate (10-20-2013)
  #7  
Old 10-18-2013
siddhuv's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 49
Threads: 8
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Reputation: 31
Default

Are you from Chennai?!
__________________
Work hard. Play hard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
soulmate (10-20-2013)
  #8  
Old 10-20-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 26
Default

May I ask you a question Siddhuv?

If I did not appear for the exam and reapply later, will it be shown as "Reapplication/Second attempt" on my USMLE transcript?
And when I tried to reapply on IWA, there was an option of something like "Have you applied for examination through NBME before". Shall I choose Yes or No for this option?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 10-20-2013
siddhuv's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 49
Threads: 8
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Reputation: 31
Default

1) As long as you haven't started the test at the Prometric testing center with your user ID, your USMLE transcript will have no mention of any sort. You don't have to worry.

2) You have to select 'No' for that. As you're an IMG, you can only apply to ECFMG and not NBME. So, choose 'No'. I've personally verified this with ECFMG support when I reapplied for my exam.

All the best. Have fun!
__________________
Work hard. Play hard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
hasan33 (03-04-2014), kittensweet123 (12-17-2014), Nijhum (11-09-2014), soulmate (10-20-2013)
  #10  
Old 10-20-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 26
Default

Thank you so much Siddhuv for your immediate response, you cleared up my doubts.

Wish you all the best for Step 1!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11  
Old 02-02-2014
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default Fee for reaaplication

I'm in a similar situation. I haven't booked the date with the prometric yet but i feel i need more time for prep even after extending my triad once.So if i reapply do I have to pay the 970$ again
Please help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12  
Old 02-02-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead View Post
I'm in a similar situation. I haven't booked the date with the prometric yet but i feel i need more time for prep even after extending my triad once.So if i reapply do I have to pay the 970$ again
Please help.
Yes you will have to pay the whole amount again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13  
Old 02-02-2014
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

thank you soulmate....... I should try to take it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #14  
Old 03-21-2014
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 6
Threads: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

Hi all! I have a similar situation. Applied for step 1 and used the one time extension of the eligibility period. However, I cancelled my test through Prometric and had to pay a fee of 50USD. Based on this thread, I believe I have to wait for 2 weeks from the time my eligibility period expires until I apply for a new application, right? Also, does ECFMG confirm that you cancelled a previously schedules test via email? I'm afraid of being identified as having "irregular behavior".

Help anyone? Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15  
Old 03-21-2014
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 226
Threads: 15
Thanked 92 Times in 68 Posts
Reputation: 102
Default

I'm in similar situation. Booked date with prometric. Now, should I cancel my date with prometric and then reapply? Or should I allow the test date expire without cancelling the exam date?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #16  
Old 03-21-2014
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 6
Threads: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Albert View Post
I'm in similar situation. Booked date with prometric. Now, should I cancel my date with prometric and then reapply? Or should I allow the test date expire without cancelling the exam date?
I think you should cancel your test with Prometric. I guess I played safe and just followed the instructions in their email. If your test is more than 30 days from now, no fee has to be paid anyways. If you won't cancel it, there may be a chance they brand this as "no show"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #17  
Old 03-21-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi_atarah View Post
Hi all! I have a similar situation. Applied for step 1 and used the one time extension of the eligibility period. However, I cancelled my test through Prometric and had to pay a fee of 50USD. Based on this thread, I believe I have to wait for 2 weeks from the time my eligibility period expires until I apply for a new application, right? Also, does ECFMG confirm that you cancelled a previously schedules test via email? I'm afraid of being identified as having "irregular behavior".

Help anyone? Thanks
Right. You will have to wait for 2 weeks before reapplication otherwise your application won't be processed.
Nothing will happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
bibi_atarah (06-21-2014)
  #18  
Old 03-21-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi_atarah View Post
I think you should cancel your test with Prometric. I guess I played safe and just followed the instructions in their email. If your test is more than 30 days from now, no fee has to be paid anyways. If you won't cancel it, there may be a chance they brand this as "no show"?
You don't have to pay anything when you cancelled your appointment. You only pay when you "reschedule" within 30 days. That's my experience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
bibi_atarah (06-21-2014), sharan906 (03-26-2014)
  #19  
Old 03-24-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 46
Threads: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 13
Default reapply for step one

aft our eligibility period ends can we reapply immediately after eligibility period ends...or shud we apply aft waiting fr few days...plzzz help.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #20  
Old 03-26-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 46
Threads: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 13
Default Fee

Actually i had health issue so cudnt take my step one even aft i extended my eligibility period.....can i send them med certificate to get some fee refund ....heard frm someone saying tht they will give 20percent fee refund to our ecfmg account
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #21  
Old 03-26-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharan906 View Post
Actually i had health issue so cudnt take my step one even aft i extended my eligibility period.....can i send them med certificate to get some fee refund ....heard frm someone saying tht they will give 20percent fee refund to our ecfmg account
Not sure. You may call them up and tell them your issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #22  
Old 04-08-2014
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

Thanks for sharing this information. This would really help...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #23  
Old 07-14-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 16
Threads: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default cancel or not?

Hi guys,
I did not appear to the exam on the day of scheduled prometric appointment, now do I need to cancel it? (because I want to apply for step 1 again in a new application and a new eligibility period). Or I just ignore the old appointment and schedule a new one after the new application process?

My extended eligibility period ends after 2 weeks.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #24  
Old 07-14-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 26
Default

Since you have already missed the appointment, I dont think you will be able to cancel it. You can try but it does not make a difference since you are gonna apply to Step 1 again.

You will have to wait for at least 2 weeks from the day your extended period ends to file a new application. Otherwise your application wont be processed.

Hope this helps!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Joswe (07-15-2014), kittensweet123 (12-17-2014)
  #25  
Old 07-15-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 16
Threads: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

So I hope I did not do something wrong? because even if i cancelled the appointment before missing it will not make a difference as I dont want to do the exam in my extended eligibility period... right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #26  
Old 07-15-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 26
Default

i think so
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Joswe (07-16-2014)
  #27  
Old 07-22-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 21
Threads: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default Canceling appointment date!!!

Hi friends! With several doubts, I need your help regarding not able to attempt Usmle step 1 on my given extended period of eligiblilty, will it make difference to my reputation as “Irregular Behavior”. I have followed some previous post of 2012 & many of those are clear, still have some issue incase they changed their policy:-
(1) I still have 35 days left for my final Test day & trying my best, but if unfortunately not able to complete course, can I cancell my appointentment date just 3-4 days prior to it & what will be its impact on my Usmle Transcript?
(2) Is it a safe side to inform Ecfmg/Prometric center to cancell my appointentment Today/Tommorrow ( as only 35 days left) or simply not going to Test center on the test day & wihout any prior information to them about cancellation of appointentment date. Which will be a better option?
(3) From previous post, it clears me that it takes 2 weeks to get a new eligiblility period & once the 1 time extended eligiblity period is over, so do I have to do all those paper work (verification of form 186) once again or just a online part with new application fee?
(4) Not a good time to ask my final question, though to relief anxiety. I’m IMG & I have completed my Medical graduation/MBBS in 2009. What will be my chances to get residency in Internal Medicine with medium score (suppose inbetween 220-230) AFTER SUCH A HUGE GAP OF 7 YEARS IF ABLE TO APPLY FOR 2016?

Please share your experience & any info regarding it, any help counts a lot to me & appreciated. Thanks to usmle forums & members!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #28  
Old 07-23-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepal588 View Post
Hi friends! With several doubts, I need your help regarding not able to attempt Usmle step 1 on my given extended period of eligiblilty, will it make difference to my reputation as “Irregular Behavior”. I have followed some previous post of 2012 & many of those are clear, still have some issue incase they changed their policy:-
(1) I still have 35 days left for my final Test day & trying my best, but if unfortunately not able to complete course, can I cancell my appointentment date just 3-4 days prior to it & what will be its impact on my Usmle Transcript?
(2) Is it a safe side to inform Ecfmg/Prometric center to cancell my appointentment Today/Tommorrow ( as only 35 days left) or simply not going to Test center on the test day & wihout any prior information to them about cancellation of appointentment date. Which will be a better option?
(3) From previous post, it clears me that it takes 2 weeks to get a new eligiblility period & once the 1 time extended eligiblity period is over, so do I have to do all those paper work (verification of form 186) once again or just a online part with new application fee?
(4) Not a good time to ask my final question, though to relief anxiety. I’m IMG & I have completed my Medical graduation/MBBS in 2009. What will be my chances to get residency in Internal Medicine with medium score (suppose inbetween 220-230) AFTER SUCH A HUGE GAP OF 7 YEARS IF ABLE TO APPLY FOR 2016?

Please share your experience & any info regarding it, any help counts a lot to me & appreciated. Thanks to usmle forums & members!
If you do not appear on the test day, whether you have cancelled your appointment or not does not make a difference. But it is still ethical to cancel it as someone out there may be waiting to get an appointment for your date.

The last day that you can make a change to your appointment is the day before your appointment as stated on your confirmation notice.

You don't have to do any paperwork for reapplication. Once your form 186 is approved, you can do the rest of the application online.

I am not in the position to comment on your chances of being matched. But of course fresh grads have better chances. Some programs specifically state a cut off YOG like 3/5 years. If you can back up your gap years with something meaningful like a residency back home that will be a great plus to your application.

Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
nepal588 (07-23-2014)
  #29  
Old 07-23-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 21
Threads: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmate View Post
If you do not appear on the test day, whether you have cancelled your appointment or not does not make a difference. But it is still ethical to cancel it as someone out there may be waiting to get an appointment for your date.

The last day that you can make a change to your appointment is the day before your appointment as stated on your confirmation notice.

You don't have to do any paperwork for reapplication. Once your form 186 is approved, you can do the rest of the application online.

I am not in the position to comment on your chances of being matched. But of course fresh grads have better chances. Some programs specifically state a cut off YOG like 3/5 years. If you can back up your gap years with something meaningful like a residency back home that will be a great plus to your application.
Hope this helps.
Thank you Soulmate for detail clarification . I understand my situation, well incase I will wait for a week more to see if i can finish patho revision as i planned, if not, will surely leave place for others after informing Ecfmg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
swerat9 (01-12-2015)
  #30  
Old 07-23-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 21
Threads: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

Hi soulmate!
1.Can u please suggest me, whether to cancel my appointment date with ECMFG within this 4 days or should I wait until A WEEK prior to my final Test day. I'm asking you caz if it doesn't harm my status prior 1 week of my exam, I'll still try. I too have focused on your previous line to leave for others but i don't think by this time there will be anyone in my city to attempt prior to his/her date.

2.I can't find my previously submitted online part info in Ecfmg & Oasis. I have to be prepared for that too incase I cancel my date now & reapply in September. Though I have printed online application summary including 23 items but IN ITEM #21. CLINICAL CLERKSHIP - IT ONLY SHOWS TOTAL NO. OF CLINICAL CLERKSHIP : 38 BUT I NEED A FULL DETAILS OF IT (AS I HAVE ALREADY MISPLACED OR MAY LOST THAT PART).
So, where can I find the details of clerkship which I have already submitted & accepted by ECFMG.
Thanks for your valuable time!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #31  
Old 07-24-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 21
Threads: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default Finding Clerkship Details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhuv View Post
Hi folks!

I can't take my Step 1 exam within the extended eligibility period.

I have a valid Form 186 on file. If I reapply, how long does it take for the ECFMG to give me a new scheduling permit?

Anyone had a similar situation?

Thanks.
Hi siddhuv! I can't find my previously submitted online part info in Ecfmg & Oasis. I have to be prepared incase I cancel my date now & reapply in September. Though I have printed online application summary including 23 items but IN ITEM #21. CLINICAL CLERKSHIP - IT ONLY SHOWS TOTAL NO. OF CLINICAL CLERKSHIP : 38 BUT I NEED A FULL DETAILS OF IT (AS I HAVE ALREADY MISPLACED OR MAY LOST THAT PART).
So, where can I find the details of clerkship which I have already submitted & accepted by ECFMG.
OR it shows the details during the time of online part of reapplying procedure?
Please reply at ur earliest. Thanks for your valuable time!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #32  
Old 08-08-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 19
Threads: 5
Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
Reputation: 19
Default

i have my form 186 and medical credentials verified by ecfmg,so if i am reapplying for my step 1,what all documents should i send?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #33  
Old 08-08-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 26
Default

complete the online portion of your application
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
hypatia (08-08-2014)
  #34  
Old 08-08-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 19
Threads: 5
Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
Reputation: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmate View Post
complete the online portion of your application
no paper work??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #35  
Old 08-08-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 26
Default

once verified, no paper work is required. the online application would suffice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
hypatia (08-08-2014), pd10 (12-19-2014)



  #36  
Old 12-19-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 82
Threads: 3
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmate View Post
once verified, no paper work is required. the online application would suffice
So to reapply we just need to complete the online application and wait for the scheduling permiT? Is that it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #37  
Old 12-19-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 26
Threads: 2
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 26
Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pd10 View Post
So to reapply we just need to complete the online application and wait for the scheduling permiT? Is that it?
Yes. that's it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
pd10 (12-19-2014)
  #38  
Old 01-07-2015
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 7
Threads: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 13
Default reapplication

hi myextended eligibility expires jan 31. n i believe i will have to reapply to be able to take step 1. from the above discussion it seems i will have to wait for 14 days from 31st to reapply. but the ecfmg site says reapplication will be processed after 4 weeks after..what does that mean??? so will i have to wait for 1 whole month to reapply??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
pd10 (01-08-2015), swerat9 (01-12-2015)
  #39  
Old 01-12-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Posts: 15
Threads: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 12
Default reapplication

hai dynamicme87 i too have the same doubt. the site says it will take atleast 4 weeks for processing the reapplication request. should i wait for a month
can anyone please reply to this.
thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
pd10 (01-12-2015)
  #40  
Old 01-22-2015
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 8
Threads: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

Yeah the website says 4 weeks, my range expires on Jan 31st. Does anyone know if its 2 weeks? or did they change it recently. My school gave me till march 31st but i dont know if paperwork would come in time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



Reply

Tags
ECFMG-Communication

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No scheduling permit galaxy ECFMG Forum 2 06-26-2013 03:08 PM
From Registration to Scheduling Permit; Step by Step Process bharadw ECFMG Forum 17 12-08-2012 04:38 PM
how to obtain Step 2CK scheduling permit ruijunsu ECFMG Forum 0 01-20-2012 05:13 PM
USMLE step 1 scheduling permit site does not work! DrSis ECFMG Forum 4 07-16-2011 06:19 PM
Scheduling Permit for Step 2 CK krishmall ECFMG Forum 1 01-20-2010 05:10 AM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)