I'm in a uncertain situation. I hope someone else that had a similar experience can answer.
I'm currently working with an H1B as a researcher. I haven't finished my exams, but CK will be done at the end of july, and I'll apply for 2017 MATCH.
I'm planning to get married at the beggining of july and just notified that my appointment won't be renewed due to lack of funding
I'm not worried about my migratory situation, once I submit my marriage license, I'll be fine. But I can't work during 90 days Until I get my new permission (EAD card). I'll be receiving this card at the end of October
Should I still apply, or wait another year?