ECFMG Status Reports contain the following information:
- USMLE/ECFMG Identification Number
- Applicant name
- Birth date
- ECFMG-certified: (Yes or No)
- Certificate issue date
- Exams passed for ECFMG Certification
- CSA valid through date, if applicable
- Medical school of graduation
- Degree year
- Medical Education Credential Status (complete or incomplete)
- Explanatory notes (if applicable)
Your ECFMG Status Report will be transmitted automatically to the ERAS PostOffice. You do not need to request this, and the cost is included in your ERAS Token fee.
Unlike the USMLE Transcript, the ECFMG Status report just report the day and month you passed (no score is mentioned). The status report automatically updated every 2 weeks and automatically sent to ERAS and you don't have to do anything about it.