Step 2 CS Visa Interview Questions
here is the list of questions that i made for my prep for visa interview, i hope this will help others, please add on more relevant questions...
- visit to USA
1. why you want to go to USA
2. are you going as a student or for work in USA ?
3. what would you be doing there
4. why will you return back to your home country ?
5. do you plan to visit any other place apart from giving your exam ?
1. when are you leaving your home country?
1. where are you going to stay
2. how many days
4. distance from hostel to testing center
- relatives in USA
1. any relatives in USA ?
2. what does he do ?
3. does he have green card ?
- Exam related
1. what is USMLE step 2 cs
2. why you want to give this exam
3. have you given any steps earlier
4. why so many days ? exam is for single day
5. where is exam
6. why you want to give this exam
7. how long is exam \ where exactly is it \ contact no.
8. why this test center
9. why this date
10. what will you do after exam is over
1. who is sponsoring your visa
2. what is his occupation
3. show me your bank details
- Residency issues
1. which field ?
2. why USA ?
3. why not home country ?
4. what is ECFMG ? where is it ?
5. why would you return after completing residency ? \ why would residency in USA help ?
6. so finally, will you settle in USA ?
1. are you currently working ?
2. since how long are you working ?
3. what are your job obligations ?
4. duty hours ?
5. how many bed hospital ?
- Medical Student questions
1. why you became physician
2. how good were you student
3. how long is your graduation
Last edited by daktarp; 10-05-2013 at 11:52 AM.
when i saw this guy's post i thought y will the visa officer ask so many q when he has to decide whether to give visa in few min. but i would like to thank this guy as my VO asked me almost 80% of q mentioned here and if i hadnt prepared before for answering these q may be my visa used to get rejected.
and additionally the q i would like to add are
1) y was ur previous visa rejected?
<i had applied for family visa in the past and only my visa was rejected>
2)i was graduated 2yrs back so he asked me what i did in past two years. be faithful for this q if u didnt work anywhere since graduation
3) while filling ur application mention that u will be staying in a hotel near exam centre . dont tell that u will be staying at ur relative home
if anyone has any doubts u can pm me. i had many doubts but looks like no one is active in this visa issues subforum
Last edited by s rag; 07-28-2015 at 01:12 AM.
|The above post was thanked by:|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Interview for US visa||Josh George||IMG Visa Issues||2||10-24-2012 11:21 AM|
|B1 B2 Visa Interview||busterbee||IMG Visa Issues||7||01-23-2012 09:51 PM|
|Which type of questions are asked in Visa interview for Observership?||amresh kumar||IMG Visa Issues||11||06-06-2011 04:55 AM|
|Visa interview and CK. HELP||sharvaree19||IMG Visa Issues||7||04-19-2011 07:00 AM|
|H1B Visa before or after interview||MedicalDR14||IMG Visa Issues||4||11-08-2010 08:54 AM|