Yale medical elective april 2013 - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > IMG/FMG Forum > USCE & Clinical Rotations

USCE & Clinical Rotations IMG discussions of United States Clinical Experience (USCE), clinical rotations, clerkships, externships, observerships, electives, and internships.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-03-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 19
Threads: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Smile Yale medical elective april 2013

Anybody who got accepted at Yale for april 2013?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message


  #2  
Old 01-10-2013
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 100
Threads: 25
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Reputation: 19
Post Yale application

Hi
congrats to all who got elective there.Good luck with the elective.

Can you please tell,how early did you apply for april,and how much fees should you send with application?What departments are more likely to accept?:sorry:

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 01-14-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hina Chaudary View Post
Anybody who got accepted at Yale for april 2013?
can u tell me the procedure how to apply for clerkship in yale univership.i have no clue.im in my 4th year in medical college in india.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
  #4  
Old 01-17-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 28
Threads: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default elective

I need to know if i can reapply to yale electives after being rejected once.. before my usmle step 1.. now i hav step 1 and need to know if i can apply again..

thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 02-05-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 17
Threads: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 14
Default

Hey Arpit and Hina,

I too, have been accepted for an IM elective at Yale for the same dates. Arpit, which rotation are you doing?
And where are you guys staying? I read somewhere on this forum that Yale doctors don't give LORs? Is that true? Cause I've already accepted!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 02-09-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 15
Threads: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 16
Default info secrecy??

wen u already hv got elective at yale , wats the point of all this secrecy re: info/fees etc requested by other members...atleast help others after helping urself ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 02-10-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 23
Threads: 6
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Reputation: 14
Default anyone

hey
there r lots of ppl with feb and april electives...
no one for march?????

I got the march elective (Feb 25 to march 22)
Please if anyone has acceptence for these dates or even knws sm1 for these dates...wud b great to knw..

thanks...

and for those asking for fees and procedures etc...they shud google visiting electives yale..

most of the info is there on yale website...if over and above that sm1 has queries...please feel free to PM me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 10-16-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 37
Threads: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 17
Default

hey, anybody got an elective between 24th march and 18th april. Thats what I've been accepted for. And is that LoR thing really true?
What are you guys doing about the accomodation and all?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 01-25-2014
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default cornell elective 2014

Hi all,
I applied for cornell elective for May 2014 and I haven't heard back from them yet. They say they will give a phone interview for international students, however I did not get any. Does that mean I am not on the shortlist? Anyone who went there got a phone interview beforehand? thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 01-25-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 37
Threads: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 17
Default

A few of my friends have been to Cornell. There wasn't any phone interview for them. After I sent my application, I got an email from them stating the week during which I should expect to hear from them. A few days after that week, I got their reply. If they have stated any date, then I think you should wait for that time and then email them asking about the status of your application.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11  
Old 01-27-2014
coolspringer21's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 16
Threads: 3
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 22
Unhappy Havent got any reply so far from Cornell

Quote:
Originally Posted by jili1409 View Post
A few of my friends have been to Cornell. There wasn't any phone interview for them. After I sent my application, I got an email from them stating the week during which I should expect to hear from them. A few days after that week, I got their reply. If they have stated any date, then I think you should wait for that time and then email them asking about the status of your application.
Hi, You said many of your friends have got a reply from weill cornell? I just wanted to know for which months they had actually applied? Did they apply for the beginning months of 2014? Because as far as i know all my friends who have applied to weill cornell anytime between the months of january to march 2014 have got a rejection and so far i do not know of even a single person who has been scheduled for electives at weill cornell for these months? On the otehr hand harvard seems to be quite generous in scheduling electives.

For which months have you applied for electives in weill cornell?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12  
Old 01-27-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 37
Threads: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 17
Default

These are friends from last year actually. Three of us had applied this year. I and another friend have already got rejects. One guy still hasn't got any reply. I had applied for electives from 3rd march 2014- 2nd may 2014. My friend had applied for electives from 3rd march - 30th may, i think...she had included the may module also. I haven't got any reply from harvard yet. I had applied for the march elective. And then later I asked if I could apply for more months and they said, yes, so I've also applied for may and june 2014. Harvard should apply with an accept or a reject around now, right? Or if its a reject, they don't reply? Do you have any idea about it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13  
Old 01-28-2014
coolspringer21's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 16
Threads: 3
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 22
Show Teeth Harvard electives!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jili1409 View Post
These are friends from last year actually. Three of us had applied this year. I and another friend have already got rejects. One guy still hasn't got any reply. I had applied for electives from 3rd march 2014- 2nd may 2014. My friend had applied for electives from 3rd march - 30th may, i think...she had included the may module also. I haven't got any reply from harvard yet. I had applied for the march elective. And then later I asked if I could apply for more months and they said, yes, so I've also applied for may and june 2014. Harvard should apply with an accept or a reject around now, right? Or if its a reject, they don't reply? Do you have any idea about it?
Thank you so much for the reply!!! I am eagerly waiting for the reply from Weill Cornell and the deadline is 4th February. I too had applied to Weill Cornell for exactly the same dates i.e, 3rd march to 30th may. I got a reply from yasmine reeder on 14th jan that my application is still being processed and it will take 2-3 weeks more.. As far as Harvard is concerned... Almost all my 5-6 friends who had applied have got an acceptance. So don't worry you too will get a reply... My electives were supposed to start from 6th jan in Harvard and I got a reply from them on 25th November that is 6 weeks prior to start date. But sometimes they inform upto 3 weeks prior also... So just hang tight.. You may get a acceptance in a week more. Btw what all specialities you applied for in Harvard? And have you given your step 1 yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
jili1409 (01-28-2014)
  #14  
Old 01-28-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 37
Threads: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 17
Default

I have applied for all the electives in Ophthalm, Paeds and Endocrinology. Have you got an acceptance from harvard for any of the elective that you applied for? Are you currently doing any electives or have you done any before? I'm studying for my Step 1 right now. It is on 28th Feb. When are you planning to take yours?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15  
Old 01-29-2014
coolspringer21's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 16
Threads: 3
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 22
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jili1409 View Post
I have applied for all the electives in Ophthalm, Paeds and Endocrinology. Have you got an acceptance from harvard for any of the elective that you applied for? Are you currently doing any electives or have you done any before? I'm studying for my Step 1 right now. It is on 28th Feb. When are you planning to take yours?
Okay got it. I got acceptance from harvard for neurosurgery and i am currently doing my clinical rotations in the dept. of neurosurgery at Brigham and Women's hospital (BWH) for 1 month. I am waiting for correspondence from weill cornell...there i applied starting from 3rd march. As far as correspondence from harvard is concerned, as i said earlier, they ususally respond 6 weeks prior to the start of your elective but can sometimes reply upto 3 weeks prior to start date. IMO they are taking time because, as i am seeing everyday, there are boards put up everywhere in BWH for interviews of the new batch of residents coming this year. So i think all the departments are probably busy with the interviews and residency thing and that is why they are taking more time than usual to respond to your mail. Moreover the response concerning your acceptance or rejection comes directly from the student coordinator of that particular department( every dept has a separate student coordinator) and not the exclerk/registrar's office. I think they should reply in a few more days or just call them up and talk to them on the telephone regarding the status of your application. In case of rejection i am not sure if they will mail you or they just dont say anything at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #16  
Old 01-29-2014
coolspringer21's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 16
Threads: 3
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 22
Default

And a lot of my friends are also currently doing electives in different departments such as pediatric nephrology, pediatric surgery, clinical genetics, immunology and radiology. Some of them are in Boston children's hospital and the rest are in Brigham's. I know couple of other guys too from my country who are right now in general surgery at Mass general hospital.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #17  
Old 01-29-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 23
Threads: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

hi ! thanks a lot coolspringer for ur experience.great to have a neurosurg elective frm harvard.i'm also applying to harvard,submitted the online app yesterday (deadline 31st Jan).i had some confusions,it'll be great if u could help me regarding them:

1.how much in advance u applied for ur elective?apps are considered and processed on first come basis or all are equally considered?

2.we have to send the malpractice insurance at the time of sending the documents or after we have been accepted into some elective?

3.i'm applying for May,are these months extremely competitive or too busy?

4.u mentioned that harvard is generous regarding electives.i applied in medicine,cardiology,neurosurg,paeds and gastro..roughly what are the chances of acceptance?was neurosurg ur 1st preference in the online app or on what number u had neurosurg ranked?


5.regarding the app fee,there is no US bank in my country,so will it be ok if a draft is made from some bank which has its branches in US or had some understanding with some US bank?

6.if possible then plz plz plz share a detailed experience of ur journey of electives from applying till the end of course,all members will be obliged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #18  
Old 01-29-2014
coolspringer21's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 16
Threads: 3
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 22
Thumbs Up Harvard electives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely soul View Post
hi ! thanks a lot coolspringer for ur experience.great to have a neurosurg elective frm harvard.i'm also applying to harvard,submitted the online app yesterday (deadline 31st Jan).i had some confusions,it'll be great if u could help me regarding them:

1.how much in advance u applied for ur elective?apps are considered and processed on first come basis or all are equally considered?

2.we have to send the malpractice insurance at the time of sending the documents or after we have been accepted into some elective?

3.i'm applying for May,are these months extremely competitive or too busy?

4.u mentioned that harvard is generous regarding electives.i applied in medicine,cardiology,neurosurg,paeds and gastro..roughly what are the chances of acceptance?was neurosurg ur 1st preference in the online app or on what number u had neurosurg ranked?


5.regarding the app fee,there is no US bank in my country,so will it be ok if a draft is made from some bank which has its branches in US or had some understanding with some US bank?

6.if possible then plz plz plz share a detailed experience of ur journey of electives from applying till the end of course,all members will be obliged.

Hi there lonely soul, i will surely help you. I would be happy sharing my experience with you on this.

1.) I applied for harvard electives in the month of june. I dont remember the dates exactly but it was mostly in the last 5 days of june. I had applied for the month of january only and not for any other months. As far as i know the application is not considered on a first come first serve basis and they are all considered equally, but hey i do not work in registrar's office and i am just an international student like you so i cannot say with 100% surity what is the criteria they follow while reviewing the applications. A lot of my friends who are with me in harvard right now applied at different times. For example i applied in june, one guy applied in august, two applied in july etc and we all got for the month of january. But as a general rule, try to apply at least 4-5 months prior, the earlier you apply the better it is.

2.) You have to provide the malpractice insurance while sending the documents, BEFORE you are accepted into the elective program. I am telling you this because- you have to send one HMS checklist form with all the other documents while sending your application by post. In that HMS checklist form you can see that the malpractice insurance is required to be enclosed with other documents, if you do not do that then your application will be considered incomplete. You can see the checklist form on harvard website.

3.) Actually today only in the afternoon i went to registrar's office located in the gordon hall. I was deeply regretting the fact that i applied here only for a month. I am ending on 1st february. The experience here is worth the money. I wanted to get electives for another month or so. But the lady there told me that i am already late for feb and march as all the slots are filled. I asked about april then she said that they schedule their own students for the clinical rotations in those months. So i think april onwards it is difficult for international students to get an elective there. As a general rule also it is considered that the most favorable months for international students is between december and march. So about may, i would say you might still get scheduled but the chances are less compared to earlier months.

4.) Honestly speaking i do not exactly remember at what rank i had placed neurosurgery as it was 6 months ago. But yea i would say it was definitely one of my top preferences. Cardiology i would say is very competitive as a lot of their own students want to do some kind of rotation or sub internship in that branch. But you should get peds, gastro or neurosurg. They are relatively easy to get. As i had said in my earlier post in this thread that so far everybody, atleast among the people whom i know and who have applied for the months between jan to march has got acceptance in harvard which is not the case with either yale or weill cornell. So you should also get. The chance are good.

5.) About this i am not sure. I had done this with a bank in my country which had ties with bank of america. I honestly cannot give you any advice on this, you should probably ask the registrar's office regarding this. They reply promptly.

6.) I just came back from the hospital and saw this thread. The electives are hectic and they expect you to present cases during the morning rounds, write the recovery notes of post op patients etc. You are also supposed to write articles on certain topics and present it to your attending ( i had to write on moya moya disase) and sometimes are even allowed to scrub in some surgeries. The OPDs(clinics) here are damn good. You get to learn a lot and you can discus the case with your attending. The experience overall is very good here but hectic at the same time.

I hope i answered all your queries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
happyboo (10-11-2015), lonely soul (01-30-2014), Neutrino (01-29-2014)
  #19  
Old 01-30-2014
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 135
Threads: 17
Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 34
Default

hello ,, coolspringer.. that helped us big time...!!
As even i am looking forward to apply for electives,, I would really like to know how far it is true that Lor's are denied to the students at the end of electives.?? If they are denied then on what basis is it?? ,,, is it on based on individual university policies or on the basis of individual attendings state of mind.... !!!??
whats your opinion about this .!?
Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #20  
Old 01-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 23
Threads: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

ya coolspringer21,that was a huge favour that u explained all the things crystal clear even though u had just returned from hospital and will be fatigued.thank u soooooooo much
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #21  
Old 01-30-2014
coolspringer21's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 16
Threads: 3
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 22
Correct Answer Regarding LOR!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutrino View Post
hello ,, coolspringer.. that helped us big time...!!
As even i am looking forward to apply for electives,, I would really like to know how far it is true that Lor's are denied to the students at the end of electives.?? If they are denied then on what basis is it?? ,,, is it on based on individual university policies or on the basis of individual attendings state of mind.... !!!??
whats your opinion about this .!?
Thanks.
I have so far done my electives from harvard only and so i can tell you about harvard. If you go to their website you can see it is clearly written that only evaluation report and grades will be sent to the student's home school after the student has completed his/her electives. Nothing specifically is written about LOR from the faculty. But in reality it is different. If you think that you have a good relationship with your mentor/attending and he/she is impresssed by your work, then at the end of your elective you can approach them and talk to them personally regarding LOR. They would be happy to write you one. And this is what actually happens. Everyone who has come here, invariably go to their attendings at the end of the posting to ask for a LOR (even i did that), because LORs are what matter when you apply to a residency program and not a evaluation report or grades. IMO evaluation report and grades can never substitute for the LOR. Now having said so, it depends on the mentality of your attending. If he is 1.) friendly and 2.) impressed by your work then he shouldn't have any problem writing a good LOR for you. But if he rarely interacted with you during your electives(if he was too busy or whatever) or is not impressed by your work/discipline(you were always late, never showed any interest etc.) then he may not write a LOR for you even if you go and request him. Somebody in this forum had said that-LOR is NOT your right, you have to EARN it!!! I will give you one real example of my friend who too is currently doing his electives at harvard. He told me that he rarely sees his mentor because he is way too busy and he works in multiple hospitals at the same time. Even when he is at BWH he rarely pays any attention to him or involves him in any work and always seems to be in a hurry. So if that is the case then it will be hard for you to get a LOR from him because you hardly interacted and were never judged or tested. So IMO all depends on your mentor-how friendly he is, how much he takes interest and how much he involves you in work etc. And also, of course, on your discipline and work ethics. As far as harvard is concerned it never tells it staff/professors not to issue a LOR to students doing clinical rotations under them. I dont know about yale etc...
I hope this helps
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
happyboo (10-11-2015), lonely soul (01-31-2014), Neutrino (02-01-2014)
  #22  
Old 01-31-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 37
Threads: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolspringer21 View Post
I have so far done my electives from harvard only and so i can tell you about harvard. If you go to their website you can see it is clearly written that only evaluation report and grades will be sent to the student's home school after the student has completed his/her electives. Nothing specifically is written about LOR from the faculty. But in reality it is different. If you think that you have a good relationship with your mentor/attending and he/she is impresssed by your work, then at the end of your elective you can approach them and talk to them personally regarding LOR. They would be happy to write you one. And this is what actually happens. Everyone who has come here, invariably go to their attendings at the end of the posting to ask for a LOR (even i did that), because LORs are what matter when you apply to a residency program and not a evaluation report or grades. IMO evaluation report and grades can never substitute for the LOR. Now having said so, it depends on the mentality of your attending. If he is 1.) friendly and 2.) impressed by your work then he shouldn't have any problem writing a good LOR for you. But if he rarely interacted with you during your electives(if he was too busy or whatever) or is not impressed by your work/discipline(you were always late, never showed any interest etc.) then he may not write a LOR for you even if you go and request him. Somebody in this forum had said that-LOR is NOT your right, you have to EARN it!!! I will give you one real example of my friend who too is currently doing his electives at harvard. He told me that he rarely sees his mentor because he is way too busy and he works in multiple hospitals at the same time. Even when he is at BWH he rarely pays any attention to him or involves him in any work and always seems to be in a hurry. So if that is the case then it will be hard for you to get a LOR from him because you hardly interacted and were never judged or tested. So IMO all depends on your mentor-how friendly he is, how much he takes interest and how much he involves you in work etc. And also, of course, on your discipline and work ethics. As far as harvard is concerned it never tells it staff/professors not to issue a LOR to students doing clinical rotations under them. I dont know about yale etc...
I hope this helps
Thanks a ton for this info. Where are you going next? And when and where are you planning to take your cs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #23  
Old 02-01-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 23
Threads: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

ya.coolspringer21 r u doing some elective in feb somewhere?u applied at weill cornell for march till .....?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #24  
Old 02-01-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 23
Threads: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

coolspringer21 u purchased malpractice insurance from academicins or somewhere else?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25  
Old 02-11-2014
coolspringer21's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 16
Threads: 3
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 22
Default Regarding malpractice insurance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely soul View Post
coolspringer21 u purchased malpractice insurance from academicins or somewhere else?
Hi lonely soul, when i was applying for electives, me and my friends looked up at a lot of different companies claiming to provide malpractice insurance on a short term basis to international students. But most of them were either scam, too costly or just won't give the insurance for 2-3 months (minimum should be 6 months or so...). The one company which best suited our needs was academicins. They are genuine, provide insurance for short periods and are cheaper than others. I got my insurance from the same company and would also recommend you the same. In case you happen to find any other company which provides insurance at cheaper rates then do let us know. It would benefit us all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
lonely soul (02-11-2014), Neutrino (02-11-2014)






Reply

Tags
Electives-Rotations, Yale-

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
about elective for medical students princessvalyeri USCE & Clinical Rotations 6 10-19-2013 04:26 AM
Yale Medical Elective January 2013 Swordarp USCE & Clinical Rotations 66 02-20-2013 10:36 AM
Yale Elective - Feb 25 to March 22 - anyone? Modalert USCE & Clinical Rotations 1 11-18-2012 12:15 PM
Yale elective support from faculty member Curacao USCE & Clinical Rotations 1 09-02-2012 10:13 AM
Draft for medical elective program??? kiyawat USCE & Clinical Rotations 2 03-02-2011 05:15 PM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)