Residency Program Affiliated US Clinical Experience!
High Quality, Hands on, Insured US Clinical Experience is an ESSENTIAL part of an IMG's application.
SHADOWING A PHYSICIAN IN A PRIVATE CLINIC IS NOT CONSIDERED HIGH QUALITY CLINICAL EXPERIENCE!
Any and all clinical experience should be done in a TEACHING HOSPITAL, which is AFFILIATED WITH A RESIDENCY PROGRAM.
Any and all clinical experience should be done as EXTERNSHIP OR ELECTIVES (not observerships).
Any and all clinical experience should be done WITH LIABILITY INSURANCE.
Foreign Graduates should aim to get 3-6 month of Clinical Experience in the United States, per year since graduation, to be competitive.
ResidencyCube can help you get into some of the best hands on clinical experience available anywhere. Contact us to find out why our rotations are so good.
You will also get ACLS and BLS, HIPAA and OSHA Certified.
We can also help you with:
1) Having a strong presence on google showing your accomplishments
2) Publications in peer reviewed, indexed journals
3) High Quality Paperwork like Personal Statement, CV etc.
4) Volunteer work in recognized, reputable international organizations
5) Presentations at International Medical Conferences
6) Excellent Interview and Communication Skills
Contact us at support@ResidencyCube.com , and visit our website www.ResidencyCube.com .
Your Friend in The Match
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.