There are other exciting and lucrative options available for med students, nurses, and pharmacists! Sollers institute helps train individuals who are unable to get residency and guides them towards rewarding careers in the health care industry. If you have a life sciences or related background and would like to enter into a high in demand healthcare field, where career growth is possible, then either Pharmacovigilance or Clinical Research is right for you!
Study in class or attend sessions live online for approximately 20 hours a week for 15 weeks.
Sollers is an accredited institute by the Council on Occupational Education. Placement rates are above 70% and some of the organizations Sollers graduates have been placed in include: Pfizer, Novartis, Sanofi, Baxter, Boehringer Ingelheim, Astra Zeneca, Celerion, Columbia University Medical Center, and many more!
Professionals working with backgrounds in medicine, pharmacy, nursing, life sciences, and health sciences will benefit the most from these programs.
What gives Sollers the edge is hands on training with software's like Oracle and Argus. Sollers is the only place globally which gives its students the access to train with Argus. We are also partners with Oracle University.
Medical graduates and Foreign medical graduates can leverage their medical backgrounds by working in drug safety roles with pharmaceuticals and CROs.
Clinical skills and training as a physician can be applied in the field of clinical research and pharmacovigilance and drug safety.
Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
Who hires drug safety associates?
-Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
-Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPOs) such as Accenture, Cognizant technologies, iGATE etc.
-Regulatory Authorities such as FDA & CDSCO
What are the popular career paths for foreign medical graduates?
1) Drug Safety Specialist/ Drug Safety Physician
2) Risk Management Specialist
3) Drug Regulatory Affairs Specialist
4) Medical Director
Why Do This Program?
1) Pharmacovigilance (Drug Safety) is a market expected to reach USD 5.51 billion by 2020. There is a huge demand for trained professionals in the field! Which is why entry level positions are paying generously. Some of our previous student have entered into the field making 70-100 k right away and have also seen career and pay growth in their careers.
2) With more and more novel drugs being produced with large market sizes, an increasing number of expertly trained professionals are required to monitor these drugs and report adverse activities to meet international compliance and regulatory guidelines. Sollers programs meet those high demands!
1. Why do this Program?
• Clinical Research is ranked as one of the hottest jobs with the second highest salary in the life sciences sector
• Increasing chronic diseases and a fast-ageing population globally has resulted not only in higher investment into registered clinical trials by pharma companies, but also increasing demand for trained professionals
2. Who is this program suitable for?
• Anybody with a minimum undergraduate degree in life-sciences or related fields, who is looking for exciting career and growth in healthcare industry.
1. Yau, Promising Futures for Scientific and Clinical Research Professionals, 2014
Why choose Sollers?
Nationally accredited institute(accredited by COE)
Hands on training on tools like Oracle Argus, Oracle Clinical, SAS, Oracle Empirika.
Faculty includes highly experienced industry practitioners
Certified course material provided for training
Assistance for placements
Sollers has a dedicated career services team which will assist you in:
1) Resume reconstruction
2) Mock interview preparation
3) Applying for suitable position
Our programs are designed to meet the need of the industry and we would like to help you in bringing a perspective to:
i) Your career goals
ii) Skills required to achieve your goals
iii) How we can help you in achieving your goals
We are offering you;
- Advanced Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance(300 hours)
- Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance(150 hours)
- Advanced Clinical Research (150 hours)
- Clinical Trial Management (300 hours)
For more in depth information and inquiries please call or email me personally at 331-999-0061 and email@example.com.
100 Menlo Park, Suite 550
Edison, NJ 08837
Our campus is in Edison, NJ, however while our classes are taking place on campus, we also incorporate online students live into the session. So you can easily join the class online, as well as receive recorded sessions of every class.
A large majority of our students take the online option as they are also out of state. Also, a great thing about Sollers is that our career services department is well connected with companies from all over the United States, including California.
Feel free to email or call me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 331-999-0061 if you would like to know more.
|The above post was thanked by:|
usmleking37483 (4 Weeks Ago)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Residency Issues?||Sollers_JS||USMLE Step 2 CS Study Partners||0||07-28-2016 11:00 AM|
|Residency Issues?||Sollers_JS||USMLE Step 2 CS Communication Skills||0||07-28-2016 10:59 AM|
|Residency Issues?||Sollers_JS||USMLE Step 2 CS Forum||0||07-28-2016 10:58 AM|
|Residency Issues?||Sollers_JS||USMLE Step 2 CK Mnemonics||0||07-28-2016 10:57 AM|
|Residency Issues?||Sollers_JS||USMLE Step 2 CK Bits & Pieces||0||07-28-2016 10:56 AM|