Best cs tutor - online
We know CS is getting tough these days but with perfect preparation and right guidance (which is most important) it becomes very easy.
Friends the reason we are telling this is because CS is a CHECK LIST exam rather than your STEP 1 and STEP 2 CK where you need perfect knowledge. So a right thing to do in an exam is what the SPs (Standardized Patients) are looking for. For that you need right guidance and you get a tick in your exam
check list for every correct move.
We have experience to teach students and help them pass CS.
1) Home based study – online Skype (you just need a fast internet with Skype).
2) Expert 19 point advice which you need to pass CS (Key of my tutoring).
3) Special Remote desktop access to show you how to write a patient note (which you won’t get in any other online tutoring)
4) We offer your time study schedules (if available), case simulation and feedback and improving your English language for the CS Exam.
5) Repeated Case discussion with you.
6) You come to us with a blank mind for CS and we help you pass the exam.
7) Time management is given separate importance.
8) A to Z of what you need to know about the exam.
You can avail all these benefits at a very reasonable price. Special pricing for group enrollment (though teaching will be individualized).
Pricing will be either full CS package (25 hours max) or Hourly based (For those who just want to practice cases).
Crash courses are available for people who want to take actual CS exam in lesser time.
Skype ID: bestcstutor
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wait for 12 to 18 hours for my reply.
Trial offer : FREE 30 min orientation program from us about CS exam esp CIS , where we even try to assess you and help you achieve your goals.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What is tutor mode in USMLE World?||salz||USMLE Step 1 Forum||3||04-01-2011 08:56 AM|
|USMLE World with or without Tutor!||drdor||USMLE Step 1 Forum||3||03-03-2011 07:01 AM|
|Looking for a tutor for step 1 Hampton roads, VA||e_evgeniy||USMLE Links & Free Ads||0||12-19-2010 06:25 PM|
|Medical English Tutor - Improve your pronunciation !||djkakfja||USMLE Links & Free Ads||0||09-25-2009 06:31 AM|
|Private 1on1 CS tutor available||bestCStutor||USMLE Links & Free Ads||1||07-30-2009 06:35 PM|