IMGResidency.com is hosting a new free online webinar to help IMGs prepare their 2011 Match application.
The webinar will be held on July 10th at 10 AM (CST which means GMT -5)
Topics listed are:
- Match 2011 timeline
- When should I start preparing my application?
- ERAS, NRMP, ECFMG. Where should I register and what role each agency plays in the application process.
- What documents do I have to prepare and by when?
- How and when to request LORs?
- How do I get MSPE?
- What if my school has not completed MSPE's before?
- Personal statement, what makes it perfect?
- Selecting specialty
- Applying to the programs. How many and where should I apply?
- How many interviews do I need?
- Q & A session
To register for this free event go to this web page