Took my exam yesterday 29th September 2014 - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 1 Forum

USMLE Step 1 Forum USMLE Step 1 Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 1 exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default Took my exam yesterday 29th September 2014

Its difficult exam..
Does anyone knows when they report my scores😢😢
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #2  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 117
Threads: 3
Thanked 50 Times in 41 Posts
Reputation: 60
Default

Congrats, you are done! I think the waiting period is 3 weeks for the results.
How was it? Did you get these incontinence questions everybody is talking about?
Wish you success!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Maymuna (09-30-2014)
  #3  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Yea . Like 3 stress incontinence and 1 was urge ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 266
Threads: 20
Thanked 129 Times in 68 Posts
Reputation: 139
Fire Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maymuna View Post
Yea . Like 3 stress incontinence and 1 was urge ..
Hi, Congratulations! Well-Done!

Now, everything is behind, you can relax, my exam is soon too, can you please recall and describe some general picture of the Exam : I'll be specific:

1) How was your time management?
2) Do you have some repeated questions from NBME's as some people say?
3) How much was your NBME, UWSA scores?
4) is there a lot of images, CT, graphs?
5) did you have a Behavioral, Farm, Nephro, Cardio - calculation questions
6) Can you little bit specify how they test urinary incontinence questions, and which literature would be the most accurate to this topic?

Thanks much in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Well.happy to answer ur questions ..
My NBME 16 score was 244 16 days before the exams..
I had too many CT scan beyond ur imagination.. alot of them were RTA patient showing fracture hip asking for injuried muscle.. one had contrast leak and they showed CT at the bladder level asking which organ has severed!
Caluculation I got NNT , prevelance of disease at end of year..
Calculate how much fat in grams patient take if he consumes 2900 kcal/day and 30% from fat..
Some weird 22 table of new test versus gold statndard test the questions was what the prevelance😨
So many up and down arrow sooo many in each subject one was firefighter who sustaines 30% burn asking about calori,protien ,fluid which should go up or down in recovry period...
Urinary incontinence basically they asked diagnosis I read the incontinence from medescape i think its enough..
Well I got 2 questions about episiotomy one was asking about midline eipsiotomy if the laceration were to go further which muscle will be affected.. the other one was which nerve in risk during episiotomy the choices like ant labial nerve .post labial . Sup labial!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
ahmedvqas (09-30-2014), Bhoomi (03-31-2015), daffodil386 (10-01-2014), deariederaa (10-03-2014), ginseng plus (12-04-2014), Gojkovic (10-01-2014), hani daffodil (12-04-2014), Lillybethcervant (08-26-2015), Mr.wonderful (09-30-2014), nsesereso (10-01-2014), Panmedic (09-30-2014), sai steps (09-30-2014), sanju_241 (12-04-2014), tradiant (12-27-2014), usmler (09-30-2014)
  #6  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 266
Threads: 20
Thanked 129 Times in 68 Posts
Reputation: 139
Fire Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maymuna View Post
Well.happy to answer ur questions ..
My NBME 16 score was 244 16 days before the exams..
I had too many CT scan beyond ur imagination.. alot of them were RTA patient showing fracture hip asking for injuried muscle.. one had contrast leak and they showed CT at the bladder level asking which organ has severed!
Caluculation I got NNT , prevelance of disease at end of year..
Calculate how much fat in grams patient take if he consumes 2900 kcal/day and 30% from fat..
Some weird 22 table of new test versus gold statndard test the questions was what the prevelance��
So many up and down arrow sooo many in each subject one was firefighter who sustaines 30% burn asking about calori,protien ,fluid which should go up or down in recovry period...
Urinary incontinence basically they asked diagnosis I read the incontinence from medescape i think its enough..
Well I got 2 questions about episiotomy one was asking about midline eipsiotomy if the laceration were to go further which muscle will be affected.. the other one was which nerve in risk during episiotomy the choices like ant labial nerve .post labial . Sup labial!!!


Thanks much - for clarification RTA patient - RENAL TUBULAR ACIDOSIS? About Lateral Episiotomy : The incision starts from about 1 cm (0.4 in) away from the centre of the fourchette and extends laterally. Drawbacks include the chance of injury to the Bartholin's duct, therefore some practitioners have strongly discouraged lateral incisions. = if GO FURTHER = vagina epithelium, skin, transversalius and bulbospongiosus muscles are cut...is it not PUDENDAL NERVE???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 09-30-2014
shaarang_93's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 68
Threads: 2
Thanked 54 Times in 25 Posts
Reputation: 64
Default

RTA = Road Traffic Accident

Also, from all the exam experiences I have read this week, Step 1 seems to be getting more clinical and somewhat like Step 2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

It was midline episiotimy not lateral. <br />
There was no pudendal nerve as option but the labial are branch of it right! <br />
No q about renal tubular acidosis .. <br />
3 ECGs .. 3D CT scan of neonate with pulmaonary aplasia !!!<br />
Too many qs transgenic mices 😈<br />
Genetic was straight forward got like 3 family pedigrees.. <br />
So much behavioral confusing ones.. <br />
GI physiology they like it.. <br />
Feel free to ask..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
ginseng plus (12-04-2014), sai steps (09-30-2014), shaarang_93 (09-30-2014)
  #9  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Nothing repeated from NBMEs..
Time management wasnt a problem at all . I manged to finish 12 min before each block and go through marked questions..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
shaarang_93 (09-30-2014)
  #10  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 110
Threads: 30
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Reputation: 22
Default

What ll u do in hindsight ?
Did u solve kaplan qbank?
Hope u get score u want good luck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

I did 50% kaplan..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 266
Threads: 20
Thanked 129 Times in 68 Posts
Reputation: 139
Fire Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maymuna View Post
It was midline episiotimy not lateral. <br />
There was no pudendal nerve as option but the labial are branch of it right! <br />
No q about renal tubular acidosis .. <br />
3 ECGs .. 3D CT scan of neonate with pulmaonary aplasia !!!<br />
Too many qs transgenic mices ��<br />
Genetic was straight forward got like 3 family pedigrees.. <br />
So much behavioral confusing ones.. <br />
GI physiology they like it.. <br />
Feel free to ask..

3D CT scan of pulmonary aplasia?

like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBAy0B5l88s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

There was so many questions asking about what is the initial investigation?
Most appropiate test to order?
Best response from the physician !!
So pay attention to those..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #14  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 42
Threads: 2
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Reputation: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maymuna View Post
There was so many questions asking about what is the initial investigation?
Most appropiate test to order?
Best response from the physician !!
So pay attention to those..
hey maymuna, sent you a PM in regards to when you will get your result, check your inbox
__________________
never say never
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 266
Threads: 20
Thanked 129 Times in 68 Posts
Reputation: 139
Fire Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maymuna View Post
I did 50% kaplan..
Do you think was it useful - or Kaplan Q-banks kinda low yield nowadays?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #16  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 266
Threads: 20
Thanked 129 Times in 68 Posts
Reputation: 139
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maymuna View Post
Well.happy to answer ur questions ..
My NBME 16 score was 244 16 days before the exams..
Did you try other NBME 13, 15 can you compare them to NBME 16?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #17  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 110
Threads: 30
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maymuna View Post
I did 50% kaplan..
What subjects have u taken u think one really pay attention to?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #18  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by citadel08 View Post
Did you try other NBME 13, 15 can you compare them to NBME 16?
I went over 12.13.15 offline without scoring just to hav idea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #19  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamada View Post
What subjects have u taken u think one really pay attention to?
In the exam I would say immunolgy was differnt give it time ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
akshara (09-30-2014)
  #20  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Nothing in the exam like kaplan or uworld or NBMEs .. if any one here looking for similarities its better to stop thinking that way now.. <br />
I would say 60% or more is about applying ur concepts.. less than 10% direct questions..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #21  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 266
Threads: 20
Thanked 129 Times in 68 Posts
Reputation: 139
Fire Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maymuna View Post
Nothing in the exam like kaplan or uworld or NBMEs .. if any one here looking for similarities its better to stop thinking that way now.. <br />
I would say 60% or more is about applying ur concepts.. less than 10% direct questions..
Remember, people used to give the opposite ratio
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #22  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 71
Threads: 15
Thanked 47 Times in 27 Posts
Reputation: 57
Default Your scores

They must be ready till 12th of October. Looks like you did your exam well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #23  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 266
Threads: 20
Thanked 129 Times in 68 Posts
Reputation: 139
Fire Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panmedic View Post
They must be ready till 12th of October. Looks like you did your exam well.
Definitely, she will get at least 250+ , I realize the meaning of word " 12 minutes left on each block" I'm barely finishing NBMEs on last minutes ....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #24  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 112
Threads: 12
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Reputation: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maymuna View Post
There was so many questions asking about what is the initial investigation?
Most appropiate test to order?
Best response from the physician !!
So pay attention to those..
What was your Uworld average score.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 14
Threads: 3
Thanked 40 Times in 5 Posts
Reputation: 50
Info Gave my examm...

everyword said here is true,,... many step 2 like ques.. eg.. next best step in management......nd what not.. 30% or something que will be vey weird.. u won't be knowing what's right... so u have to make a choice..
even yet i cant tell my exam went well or bad.. will know after score..
dont just cram books.. nd we have to say to those qbank owners tht their qbank is a waste nowadays.. somewht helful.. bt frankly, even i can prepare a better qbank showing which type of que are asked,,.. why can't they?/??
Prepare medicine based pathology.. it might help u in 5-10 ques as they felt like pure medicine!!! Prepare well bt smartly, please.. as 10-13 reading wont make a difference... bt understanding wht's asked will make a huge..
feel free to ask....
p.s. pretty confused abt score coz i even cant guess what it will be..i.e.pass/fail/210/230/240++!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #26  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 14
Threads: 3
Thanked 40 Times in 5 Posts
Reputation: 50
Thumbs Up Missed to say.

ya some ques were like step 2 , nd ECG etc.. bt still most ques were very very very basic conceppts, i must say " very" basic... they love to ask tht.. so dont confuse or divery ur self... tht's what they want to de, confuse us.. dont let them.. nd do those concepts first.. especialy of path nd phys.. I think if ask, other exam givers wud also agree on tht most que were based on very basic principals..
good luck to all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #27  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 165
Threads: 14
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
Reputation: 38
Default

where to read about episiotomy,urinary incontinence and other stuff from?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #28  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by citadel08 View Post
Definitely, she will get at least 250+ , I realize the meaning of word " 12 minutes left on each block" I'm barely finishing NBMEs on last minutes ....
😭😭😭 ya rab.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #29  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 18
Threads: 7
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhouse View Post
everyword said here is true,,... many step 2 like ques.. eg.. next best step in management......nd what not.. 30% or something que will be vey weird.. u won't be knowing what's right... so u have to make a choice..
even yet i cant tell my exam went well or bad.. will know after score..
dont just cram books.. nd we have to say to those qbank owners tht their qbank is a waste nowadays.. somewht helful.. bt frankly, even i can prepare a better qbank showing which type of que are asked,,.. why can't they?/??
Prepare medicine based pathology.. it might help u in 5-10 ques as they felt like pure medicine!!! Prepare well bt smartly, please.. as 10-13 reading wont make a difference... bt understanding wht's asked will make a huge..
feel free to ask....
p.s. pretty confused abt score coz i even cant guess what it will be..i.e.pass/fail/210/230/240++!!!!
so we have to study MTBE for step 2 or what?!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #30  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 18
Threads: 7
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

congratulation and hope you get high score ISA
what about embryology. histology ?
and please more details about anatomy
you means they show pelvis ct and ask whts this muscle name ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #31  
Old 09-30-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 56
Threads: 5
Thanked 41 Times in 20 Posts
Reputation: 51
Default

Thank u for sharing your experince , hope u get a great score (inshallah)
Just wanna ask about the neuroscience part
Were there lots of neuro mcqs?? Lots of MRI/CTs ? Or even figures with labeled structures ? Any recommended approach to strengthen this part?


What would u do differently if u could prepare again for the step ?

Thanks and sorry for bothering
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #32  
Old 10-01-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
Thank u for sharing your experince , hope u get a great score (inshallah)
Just wanna ask about the neuroscience part
Were there lots of neuro mcqs?? Lots of MRI/CTs ? Or even figures with labeled structures ? Any recommended approach to strengthen this part?


What would u do differently if u could prepare again for the step ?

Thanks and sorry for bothering
Figures with labeled structures 2 of them.
2 Brain CT.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #33  
Old 10-01-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmler View Post
congratulation and hope you get high score ISA
what about embryology. histology ?
and please more details about anatomy
you means they show pelvis ct and ask whts this muscle name ?
embryo qs ..like u grow part of mice limb in vitro the bones and ligaments grew but no muscles why??
Holoprosenencephaly 2 qs asking about the sonic hedgo gene mutation.
the CT I mentioned belong to RTA victim who fracture his hip the ileum was broken and iliacus muscle severed .
CT of stone in ureter.
CT of rupture organ and contrast leak RTA.
Anatomy generally was straight a part from episiotomy ones. like humerous fracture and radial injury. radial head sublaxation supraspinatous injury and positive empty can test in the q. someone who burn his hand having flexion contracture in hands which muscles would elongate to relive the contracture.
2 q oarta clamped one at T8 level the other below renal artery they asked about lesions .
female has rash near areola q was sensory nerve supply Intercostal 5..
2 patients started on Infliximab one develop TB vertebral osteomyelitis. the other TB lymphadentis they showed granuloma slide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Ainat (10-01-2014), usmler (10-01-2014)
  #34  
Old 10-01-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 18
Threads: 7
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default gynacology & obstetric

thanx alot again
what about gynacology & obstetric

__________________
we still can do it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #35  
Old 10-01-2014
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

This gives me a chill... Am intending to sit for step1 in dec.. N m not even near anything..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #36  
Old 10-01-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 9
Threads: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

Hi wish u beat of the luck for ur score .... I want to know if the kaplan classroom anywhere high yield lectures are enough for step 1 or do we have to listen to the complete videos of kaplan...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #37  
Old 10-02-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnadia82 View Post
Hi wish u beat of the luck for ur score .... I want to know if the kaplan classroom anywhere high yield lectures are enough for step 1 or do we have to listen to the complete videos of kaplan...
Thanks.. I did the kaplan vidoes. No idea of the classroom anywhere sorry..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #38  
Old 10-02-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rash View Post
This gives me a chill... Am intending to sit for step1 in dec.. N m not even near anything..
You got time its 3 months from now mirecal can be done..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #39  
Old 10-02-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 34
Threads: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 8 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmler View Post
thanx alot again
what about gynacology & obstetric

I didnt get u..
No obs&gyn as far as I know😐
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #40  
Old 10-02-2014
Mvp12's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 59
Threads: 4
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Reputation: 39
Default

Well done buddy, hope you get your desire score.

I know everybody say that the real thing is only like the NBME 16, but comparing the exam with UW, are the concepts the same but tested in a different way?

I'm making some flashcards about concepts that appear in the educational objective in the qs that I got wrong so I want to know if I'm wasting my time.

I'm not just memorizing the UW, but I thought UW staff make qs about concepts that are likely to be tested in the exam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
deariederaa (10-03-2014)
  #41  
Old 12-04-2014
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 6
Threads: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 13
Default Bump for score!!

Congrats for taking it! How did you do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #42  
Old 12-04-2014
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 266
Threads: 20
Thanked 129 Times in 68 Posts
Reputation: 139
Star Scores

Hey - Maymuna

How much score you got - we were forecasting above 250+
Congratulation -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #43  
Old 12-05-2014
dr mumble's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: CK+CS
Posts: 87
Threads: 22
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maymuna View Post
It was midline episiotimy not lateral. <br />
There was no pudendal nerve as option but the labial are branch of it right! <br />
No q about renal tubular acidosis .. <br />
3 ECGs .. 3D CT scan of neonate with pulmaonary aplasia !!!<br />
Too many qs transgenic mices 😈<br />
Genetic was straight forward got like 3 family pedigrees.. <br />
So much behavioral confusing ones.. <br />
GI physiology they like it.. <br />
Feel free to ask..
you are scaring me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #44  
Old 08-25-2015
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

guys... Relax.....

dont worry about it....
the materials are all the same... Kaplan, DIT, First Aid...
we all solve Kaplan QBank, U-world and all...
we take NBMEs...
and then we give the same exam...

preparation wise we are all in an equal footing...
It's how you apply these concepts that matters...

If you head over to the USMLE website you will see 10% questions are unclassified.. So you should expect 4 questions in each block which you should not be knowing anything about.... So dont even try to prepare those.. focus on the remaining 40....

cheers....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Houston 29th july 2014 ruchitshah USMLE Step 2 CS Forum 0 07-01-2014 06:48 AM
Need an online study partner for step 1 exam in September 2014. Jugal Kishore USMLE Step 1 Study Partners 3 05-30-2014 12:13 AM
Looking for Step 1 Partner in India; Exam: September 2014 dr.inspiration USMLE Step 1 Study Partners 1 04-07-2014 09:15 PM
January 29th, 2014; Step 2 CS Exam Results Thread warfarin90 USMLE Step 2 CS Forum 86 02-05-2014 08:15 AM
Looking for Step 1 Partner in India; Exam: September 2014 dr.inspiration USMLE Step 1 Study Partners 2 08-04-2013 09:34 PM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)