got my result - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 1 Forum

USMLE Step 1 Forum USMLE Step 1 Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 1 exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-17-2011
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 144
Threads: 47
Thanked 41 Times in 28 Posts
Reputation: 51
Default got my result

first i want to say thanks to god for everything.

i want to say thanks to all ppl here especially my frnd mondoshawai.

i want to say thanks you staff memeber here for posting telling and helping ppl like us who kn nothing who have no one to guide and help. i want to say thanks to step taker , sabio, lea, rasheed for their contribution in helping ppl like us iam very grateful to all of them from my heart and want to say thank you, thank you rasheed sabio step taker lea and my frnd mondoshawai. i can never ever can repay all ppl for their help.
and even few ppl on this websire who guided me in my hard time thank u all for sharing ur experience replying back to my msg and telling me all things i wanted to know thank u all

i guess its start of a journey a long journey moving to step 2 now thank u

Last edited by priya1; 08-18-2011 at 05:46 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
tootsie (08-17-2011)



  #2  
Old 08-17-2011
surez18's Avatar
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 208
Threads: 30
Thanked 183 Times in 74 Posts
Reputation: 193
Default

cngrts .. really its a grt score..
all d bst for ck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
priya1 (08-17-2011)
  #3  
Old 08-17-2011
tootsie's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 433
Threads: 16
Thanked 284 Times in 199 Posts
Reputation: 294
Thumbs Up

Congratulations priya!!!! Nice score!!!

Good luck on all the others as well and on the psych residency.

God Bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
priya1 (08-17-2011)
 
  #4  
Old 08-17-2011
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 102
Threads: 15
Thanked 86 Times in 50 Posts
Reputation: 96
Default

Wow priya! congratulations. You are well on your way for psychiatry!
I replied to one of your threads yesterday. So did you get your score result without having your oasis show your documents as 'verified'? Please reply. I have the same problem.
Good luck!..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
priya1 (08-17-2011)
  #5  
Old 08-17-2011
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 99
Threads: 15
Thanked 42 Times in 27 Posts
Reputation: 52
Default

Do you think it can be done using FA+Goljan+UW only in 3 months? and get 90+??

Did u take extensive notes of UW?

How much time u study and how many hours/day?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 08-17-2011
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 144
Threads: 47
Thanked 41 Times in 28 Posts
Reputation: 51
Default

thank u very much
Quote:
Originally Posted by surez18 View Post
cngrts .. really its a grt score..
all d bst for ck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 08-17-2011
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 144
Threads: 47
Thanked 41 Times in 28 Posts
Reputation: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootsie View Post
Congratulations priya!!!! Nice score!!!

Good luck on all the others as well and on the psych residency.

God Bless.
thank u very much hope ill start now for step 2 soon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 08-17-2011
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 144
Threads: 47
Thanked 41 Times in 28 Posts
Reputation: 51
Default

yes i got it without verification someone told me that if ur verification is pending it will delay ur ecfmg certificate not ur result so dont worry some time staying ignorant is good ill do it for next 1 week and wait for my email if no reply then i will call them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Triquetrum (08-17-2011)
  #9  
Old 08-17-2011
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 144
Threads: 47
Thanked 41 Times in 28 Posts
Reputation: 51
Default

sry i cant say this to you as everyone is different but i feel kaplan notes are required no matter what ur base will not be strong if u leave them first aid best book just add imp thing from kaplan i myself use to take out pages from kaplan and started adding them to fb yes u world notes are imp do it well
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
surez18 (08-17-2011)
  #10  
Old 08-17-2011
surez18's Avatar
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 208
Threads: 30
Thanked 183 Times in 74 Posts
Reputation: 193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya1 View Post
thank u very much
how many audio q u got. wat abt mri . cts.
i ve exam on 26th.. tell me d break managemnt also..
thk u
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11  
Old 08-17-2011
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 144
Threads: 47
Thanked 41 Times in 28 Posts
Reputation: 51
Default

iam so sry to tell u truthfully now i hardly remember this all but 1 or 2 audio same 1 or 2 ct xray not too much
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
surez18 (08-18-2011)
  #12  
Old 08-18-2011
drnirajmavani's Avatar
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 268
Threads: 14
Thanked 103 Times in 69 Posts
Reputation: 113
Default

hey...congratss for d gr8 score.... can u tell us what was ur 2digit score wid 227 ?? also it wld b gr8 if u can share ur nbme nd uwsa scores wid us...
thanx..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13  
Old 08-18-2011
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 146
Threads: 27
Thanked 74 Times in 42 Posts
Reputation: 84
Thumbs Up congrats

congrats priya...i remember reading ur post few mnths back n how anxious u sounded..congrats on the great score.pray for the rest of us appearing soon for our exams

Last edited by samstar; 08-18-2011 at 01:09 AM. Reason: mis typed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #14  
Old 08-18-2011
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 85
Threads: 13
Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya1 View Post
first i want to say thanks to god for everything.

i want to say thanks to all ppl here especially my frnd mondoshawai.

i want to say thanks you staff memeber here for posting telling and helping ppl like us who kn nothing who have no one to guide and help. i want to say thanks to step taker , sabio, lea, rasheed for their contribution in helping ppl like us iam very grateful to all of them from my heart and want to say thank you, thank you rasheed sabio step taker lea and my frnd mondoshawai. i can never ever can repay all ppl for their help.
and even few ppl on this websire who guided me in my hard time thank u all for sharing ur experience replying back to my msg and telling me all things i wanted to know thank u all

oh my score 227 anyway i guess its start of a journey a long journey moving to step 2 now thank u
congrats dear
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15  
Old 08-18-2011
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 512
Threads: 57
Thanked 319 Times in 163 Posts
Reputation: 329
Default

Congratulations!!!!u r done wid the hardest part
Its going to be a swift ride now.

How is the kaplan qbank compared wid uworld ,is it worth doing ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #16  
Old 08-18-2011
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 144
Threads: 47
Thanked 41 Times in 28 Posts
Reputation: 51
Default

i feel kaplan is u kn what in exam i felt its a mixture of both banks so pls ill advice do both of them as its my personal opinion as u will going to waste few starting questions as u dont kn how to solve them so start with kaplan

step 2 i dont think its too easy today i saw questions of them so cant say anything

thank u all for ur wished best of luck to all of you and may god bless u all with ur desires today
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmle2011 View Post
Congratulations!!!!u r done wid the hardest part
Its going to be a swift ride now.

How is the kaplan qbank compared wid uworld ,is it worth doing ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #17  
Old 08-18-2011
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 512
Threads: 57
Thanked 319 Times in 163 Posts
Reputation: 329
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya1 View Post
i feel kaplan is u kn what in exam i felt its a mixture of both banks so pls ill advice do both of them as its my personal opinion as u will going to waste few starting questions as u dont kn how to solve them so start with kaplan

step 2 i dont think its too easy today i saw questions of them so cant say anything

thank u all for ur wished best of luck to all of you and may god bless u all with ur desires today
Thanks a lot. I heard that kaplan Qbank dont test u wid xam type of questions but by your counsel i think its better to do both.
So when did you do your first Qbank i.e. along wid your first read or after revisions????
Sorry to put up wid so many questions but choosing the right way of solving question bank is important ; so m a bit confused.
May be step2 is tougher but by this poll http://www.usmle-forums.com/general-...poll-44-a.html
Its step 1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #18  
Old 08-18-2011
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 144
Threads: 47
Thanked 41 Times in 28 Posts
Reputation: 51
Default

actually i cant tell u exat bcoz i started studying for usmle during my internship but then left it bcoz of busy things so when i did start q bank till that time it was my 2 or 3 revision
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmle2011 View Post
Thanks a lot. I heard that kaplan Qbank dont test u wid xam type of questions but by your counsel i think its better to do both.
So when did you do your first Qbank i.e. along wid your first read or after revisions????
Sorry to put up wid so many questions but choosing the right way of solving question bank is important ; so m a bit confused.
May be step2 is tougher but by this poll http://www.usmle-forums.com/general-...poll-44-a.html
Its step 1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #19  
Old 08-18-2011
kiwi's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 12
Threads: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

great !!!
congrats hope u much of luck with step 2
tell me pls what books u used to sstudy
and how many hours u studied everyday?
have u spent alot of months in studying? did u take live lectures?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #20  
Old 08-22-2011
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 144
Threads: 47
Thanked 41 Times in 28 Posts
Reputation: 51
Default

sry i saw ur post today only

kaplan , 1st aid and physio brs i did brs for biochem also but i feel no need do kaplan biochem only. i joined center based course. hrs it differenet for everyone so dont worry about it ok just manage what suits u well. and best of luck study kaplan add in 1st aid practice q bank that is what u need best of luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
great !!!
congrats hope u much of luck with step 2
tell me pls what books u used to sstudy
and how many hours u studied everyday?
have u spent alot of months in studying? did u take live lectures?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #21  
Old 08-26-2011
kiwi's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 12
Threads: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya1 View Post
sry i saw ur post today only

kaplan , 1st aid and physio brs i did brs for biochem also but i feel no need do kaplan biochem only. i joined center based course. hrs it differenet for everyone so dont worry about it ok just manage what suits u well. and best of luck study kaplan add in 1st aid practice q bank that is what u need best of luck
thank you very much hope u best of luck with step 2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I get my result 230/99 mohdss USMLE Step 1 Forum 13 08-21-2011 10:12 AM
Result out 246/99 :D Eric Zhuang USMLE Step 1 Forum 19 08-10-2011 07:31 PM
got my result.... :) Pixie USMLE Step 1 Forum 19 01-06-2011 09:44 AM
my result is out............ achistikbenny USMLE Step 1 Forum 13 10-09-2010 05:59 PM
cs result... pricsck USMLE Step 2 CS Forum 7 08-17-2010 02:23 PM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)