Kidney and Penis (5 Questions)
1. HP type 16 viral sequence is present in which of the following diseases of penis?
A) Bowen disease
B) Erythroplasia of Queyrat
C) Bowenoid papulosis
E) Peyronie disease
2. An infant with umbilical hernia, hemihypertrophy, macroglassia, organomegaly, and hypoglycemia is associated with which of the following gene abnormalities?
A) Deletion of WT-1
B) Deletion of WT-2
C) Deletion of p21RAS
D) Deletion of HER-2/Neu
E) Deletion of p53
3. Which of the following renal tumors is associated with tuberous sclerosis syndrome?
A) Renal adenoma
C) Renal cell carcinoma
D) Wilm's tumor
E) Transitional cell carcinoma
4. Which of the following conditions is not a manifestation of uremia?
A) Congestive heart failure due to salt and water retention
B) Anemia due to decreased erythropoietin
C) Acidosis due to accumulation of sulfate, phosphate and organic acids
D) Renal osteodystrophy due to hypocalcemia
F) Hypotension due to decreased production of rennin
G) Bleeding due to platelet dysfunction
H) Fibrinous pericarditis
5. What is the reason for renal osteodystrophy in uremia and renal failure?
D) Hyper reninemia
Ans 1 ; A
Ans 2 : B WT 2 its beckwith wiedemann syndrome ...
Ans 3 :B
Ans 4 : F hypotension
Ans 5 : C hypocalcemia
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Kidney's most susceptible area for ischemia?||dr.muhamad||USMLE Step 1 Forum||12||05-13-2014 01:43 AM|
|Penis disease||Evergreen||USMLE Step 1 Forum||2||01-19-2012 03:02 AM|
|Kidney Failure and PTH||PassIton||USMLE Step 1 Forum||0||10-05-2011 08:29 AM|
|Smaller kidney||usmle2011||USMLE Step 1 Forum||6||08-04-2011 09:07 AM|
|Three cysts in each kidney!||earthpole||USMLE Step 1 Forum||4||06-02-2011 07:51 AM|