nbme remembered questions from test....what are the answers??
1. Patient has a job where she must wash hands frequently. Hands are scale and red. The treatment for this is related to which of the following?
c. other random choices?
2. Alcoholic has purpura. What is increased in this patient?
e. other choices??
3. Why is the virus unable to penetrate the s.corneum?
a. presence of dead skin
b. secretion of proteases
c. a bunch of other choices??
4. An alcoholic is bleeding. Which of the following is deficient?
a. thrombin, antithrombin, or thrombomodulin
b. Factor 1
c. Factor 2
d. Factor 7
e. Factor 9
f. Factor 8
5. Cuff tightened on leg of child then cuff released then punch biopsy done above cuff. What marker would be in abundance? Cytokeratin, desmoglein, vimentin, etc.
6. Increased glucose. Possibly type 2 dm. What is Decreased?
7. Blood pressure read with BP cuff. After done taking measurement and you deflate the cuff, the Bp goes up due to:
c. Other similar choice options
8. When baby takes its first 5 min of life?
a. Increased Pulmoary Arty Pressure
b. increased pulmonary arty flow?
c. increased from pulmoary arty through ductus arteriosis to aorta
d. Increased venous return after umbilicus is cut
9. Obstruction mass pressing agianst trachea.
How are the 4 things mentioned above changed?
a. Increase, Decrease ect.....Choices were different combos of Increase and decrease
10. Foamy cells in liver. Lack of organelle what organelle?? Lyosomes? Peroxisome? Mitochondria
Is it lysosome?
11. Club Feet due to what?
b. Scheduled apoptosis problem?
c. Apical Ectodermal ridge (wnt)
d. Other choices, dont rememebr
12. Fibrosis has the following qualities:
a. passive stretching weak
b. contraction weak
c. inability to store glycogen
13. Patient born at 26 weeks. On ventilator with low tidal volume. Why is this so?
a. To keep surface tension low
b. A bunch of other similar choices. Why is ventilator kept on LOW tidal volume???
Patient A .1
….ect. If you change one value, what has the greatest change?
Choices were: Precision, Accuracy, Mean, Mode, Median?
15. Mom has light brown hair albinism. Father has pale hair. Daughter is black. Why difference?
a. Mothers and fathers gene are on different chromasome.
b. Parents chromsosmes are for different traits.
16. Veg. and Beans make flatulants in a patient. Why?
a. Hyperpghagia of air and something else?
b. Co2 produced with normal digestion of complex carbs
c. Nitrogen? Or something produced during digestion?
17. Stab wound to liver and spleen? After some time, wounds healed but this tissue was regenerated without fibrosis. What tissue regenrated without fibrosis?
Choices were Liver, Spleen, Adipose fat tissue?
|The above post was thanked by:|
this is all i can answer seems to vague not enough info..
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Remembered USMLE Questions 208||sohag100||USMLE Step 2 CK Forum||3||10-14-2015 09:59 AM|
|*************NBME 3 answers, corect answers please share||Pedro Rodrigo||USMLE Step 2 CK Forum||0||04-03-2015 12:59 PM|
|Need answers for NBME form 7, test in 4 days!||Maryfromtheblock||USMLE Step 2 CK Forum||0||02-23-2015 03:47 PM|
|Sharing Remembered Step 1 Questions||jamalaranoor||USMLE Step 1 Forum||8||06-01-2012 06:43 AM|
|USMLE Step 1 remembered questions||blooms4me||USMLE Step 1 Forum||0||05-24-2012 01:05 AM|