Step 1 results 3rd or 4th wednesday - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 1 Forum

USMLE Step 1 Forum USMLE Step 1 Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 1 exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-30-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 19
Threads: 13
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default Step 1 results 3rd or 4th wednesday

Hello

I wrote my Step 1 on monday, november the 16th. Can I expect my results to come on december the 2nd or 9th?

Thank you for the help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #2  
Old 11-30-2015
Guest
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 301
Threads: 5
Thanked 228 Times in 127 Posts
Reputation: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowi View Post
Hello

I wrote my Step 1 on monday, november the 16th. Can I expect my results to come on december the 2nd or 9th?

Thank you for the help.
9th december! good luck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 12-01-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 19
Threads: 13
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

My scheduling permit disappeared today. But my eligibility period also ended yesterday. So can I expect it tomorrow?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
  #4  
Old 12-01-2015
maymed's Avatar
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 100
Threads: 7
Thanked 60 Times in 36 Posts
Reputation: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowi View Post
My scheduling permit disappeared today. But my eligibility period also ended yesterday. So can I expect it tomorrow?
My permit disappeared today too! Yeah, expected tomorrow!
__________________
You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Persist! the world needs all you can give.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 12-01-2015
maymed's Avatar
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 100
Threads: 7
Thanked 60 Times in 36 Posts
Reputation: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowi View Post
My scheduling permit disappeared today. But my eligibility period also ended yesterday. So can I expect it tomorrow?
but my eligibility period ends this month
__________________
You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Persist! the world needs all you can give.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 12-01-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 19
Threads: 13
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

When did u write ur exam? How did u find it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 12-01-2015
Guest
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 301
Threads: 5
Thanked 228 Times in 127 Posts
Reputation: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowi View Post
My scheduling permit disappeared today. But my eligibility period also ended yesterday. So can I expect it tomorrow?
scheduling permit disappears when the eligibility period ends. 2nd is too soon, I am quite sure it'll be 9th
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 12-01-2015
maymed's Avatar
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 100
Threads: 7
Thanked 60 Times in 36 Posts
Reputation: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowi View Post
When did u write ur exam? How did u find it?
I wrote my exam on Thursday, Nov 12th. I was hard but I was very relieved that it was over once I finished the exam. I did practice exam at the same prometric centre a day before to help decrease test anxiety.

How did you find the exam?

I don't think its too early for the mark to come out if they wrote it on Monday Nov 16th ... the mark comes out on the 3rd Wednesday.... I hope
__________________
You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Persist! the world needs all you can give.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
carbdoc17 (12-09-2015)
  #9  
Old 12-01-2015
Guest
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 301
Threads: 5
Thanked 228 Times in 127 Posts
Reputation: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maymed View Post
I wrote my exam on Thursday, Nov 12th. I was hard but I was very relieved that it was over once I finished the exam. I did practice exam at the same prometric centre a day before to help decrease test anxiety.

How did you find the exam?

I don't think its too early for the mark to come out if they wrote it on Monday Nov 16th ... the mark comes out on the 3rd Wednesday.... I hope
its the 3rd wed if you gave the exam on wed, thur, fri; and 4th wed if u gave the exam on mon, tues. that has been the standard so far
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
maymed (12-01-2015)
  #10  
Old 12-01-2015
maymed's Avatar
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 100
Threads: 7
Thanked 60 Times in 36 Posts
Reputation: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durisetister View Post
its the 3rd wed if you gave the exam on wed, thur, fri; and 4th wed if u gave the exam on mon, tues. that has been the standard so far
Yeah, your right. I forgot that I read that somewhere before ...
__________________
You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Persist! the world needs all you can give.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11  
Old 12-01-2015
maymed's Avatar
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 100
Threads: 7
Thanked 60 Times in 36 Posts
Reputation: 70
Default

It's explained here ...

"Third or Fourth Wednesday?
-If you take your exam on Wednesday or Thursday or Friday, then you will get your results on the third Wednesday.
Example, a student took the exam on April 13th, 2011 (Wednesday) then the results is expected on May 4th, 2011 (Wednesday).
-If you take your exam on Saturday or Monday or Tuesday then you will get your results on the fourth Wednesday.
Example, a student took the exam on April 11th, 2011 (Monday) then the results is expected on May 4th, 2011 (Wednesday)"


USMLE Exam Results; Third or Fourth Wednesday?
__________________
You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Persist! the world needs all you can give.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12  
Old 12-02-2015
dr270plus's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 87
Threads: 3
Thanked 35 Times in 24 Posts
Reputation: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maymed View Post
It's explained here ...

"Third or Fourth Wednesday?
-If you take your exam on Wednesday or Thursday or Friday, then you will get your results on the third Wednesday.
Example, a student took the exam on April 13th, 2011 (Wednesday) then the results is expected on May 4th, 2011 (Wednesday).
-If you take your exam on Saturday or Monday or Tuesday then you will get your results on the fourth Wednesday.
Example, a student took the exam on April 11th, 2011 (Monday) then the results is expected on May 4th, 2011 (Wednesday)"


USMLE Exam Results; Third or Fourth Wednesday?
congrats ! you will get your score today...hope everything is fine and your score is out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
maymed (12-02-2015)
  #13  
Old 12-02-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 19
Threads: 13
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

Did anyone get the score already?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #14  
Old 12-02-2015
maymed's Avatar
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 100
Threads: 7
Thanked 60 Times in 36 Posts
Reputation: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr270plus View Post
congrats ! you will get your score today...hope everything is fine and your score is out
THANK-YOU!!!!
__________________
You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Persist! the world needs all you can give.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
step 3 results timing - 3rd or 4th wednesday ? methionine IMG Residency Match Forum 4 08-01-2015 12:10 PM
4th wednesday today...no step3 results yet... Short USMLE Step 3 Forum 21 07-30-2014 06:04 AM
Fourth Wednesday not Third Wednesday for the results! amberafzal USMLE Step 2 CK Forum 0 12-14-2011 06:23 AM
Kaplan Step 3 Qbook - difference between 4th (2008) and 3rd (2004) edition cyneuron USMLE Step 3 Forum 1 05-02-2011 11:51 AM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)