7 days left! Here's my plan. What do you think? - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 1 Forum

USMLE Step 1 Forum USMLE Step 1 Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 1 exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-17-2012
Hope2Pass's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 1,684
Threads: 213
Thanked 1,600 Times in 660 Posts
Reputation: 1610
Planning 7 days left! Here's my plan. What do you think?

First, SORRY for starting a NEW thread! But I want advice from as many people as I can so I started a new thread for everyone to see.

I'll get straight to the point. I have 7 days left!! I am in bit of a pickle though since I started doing DIT 2nd pass and after doing 5 days of DIT, I don't think its helping me much. If anything, its keeping me from doing questions! So, I don't think I'll be doing DIT again.

Instead I am planning on reading FA by myself (7 days is enough!) and focusing on DIT/Pathoma for weak areas along with FA obviously. This way, I will limit to watching videos only for the areas that I am weak in and I will also have time to practice questions. I have already done Behavioral, Pharm, Psych, and most of Micro from FA/DIT. So now its mostly organ systems left.

Here's my plan -

17th- FA/DIT/Pathoma
18th- FA/DIT/Pathoma
19th- FA/DIT/Pathoma
20th- FA/DIT/Pathoma

21st - NBME 13 + Review + FA
22nd - List of forgettables, HY Links, DIT & FA List + FA
23rd - FA Rapid Review, FA Images, Review Offline NBME 11,12 + FA
24th - NBME 7 online + Review + FA
25th - Free 150 questions (2009, 2011-12)

26th - EXAM!

Please suggest if this is a good plan or if I should add or subtract anything from this plan. I am really confused on how to get my mark up on the next NBME in 4-5 days!

The advice and suggestions I get from everyone on this forum is very valuable and you guys are great! Thank you so much
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
tootsie (06-18-2012)



  #2  
Old 06-17-2012
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 224
Threads: 12
Thanked 90 Times in 57 Posts
Reputation: 100
Show Teeth

H2P

just wanted to know, when u say doing Questions is it from uworld or any other Qbank??

and when is it the last time you have done uworld?

I am worried because most of the guys have done fa+uw during the last few weeks of their review.

your plan is good but would say to stop doing Questions and review all the notes that u have made

let us know how u do on nbme

good luck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Hope2Pass (06-17-2012)
  #3  
Old 06-17-2012
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 205
Threads: 58
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Reputation: 29
Default

I hoped I could help you , but I have not done DIT or pathoma , but any way , try to focus on week area
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Hope2Pass (06-17-2012)
 
  #4  
Old 06-17-2012
d_wiqed's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 861
Threads: 19
Thanked 891 Times in 432 Posts
Reputation: 908
Default

H2P:

I agree with Aj23.

- Reading FA is not easy even if we did DIT before. It takes tons of time esp since by now there are lots UW and DIT notes incorporated in our FAs. It might take the whole day.

- Drop the questions, pathoma, and DIT. Prioritize FA. Since you have 7 days left, you'll need to do 2 systems per day. When you have extra time, that's when you add other things.

Good luck!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Hope2Pass (06-17-2012), tootsie (06-18-2012)
  #5  
Old 06-17-2012
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 177
Threads: 25
Thanked 75 Times in 55 Posts
Reputation: 87
Default

7 days! Goodluck hope you meet your goal!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Hope2Pass (06-17-2012)
  #6  
Old 06-17-2012
Hope2Pass's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 1,684
Threads: 213
Thanked 1,600 Times in 660 Posts
Reputation: 1610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj23 View Post
H2P
just wanted to know, when u say doing Questions is it from uworld or any other Qbank??

and when is it the last time you have done uworld?

your plan is good but would say to stop doing Questions and review all the notes that u have made
Thanks aj23. Last time I did UW was over 10-11 months ago (just did it during my first time prepping for the step). So this time I thought I'd stick to Qbank. I am done 75% of the qbank with an average of 58%. It's not that great of an average though.


Quote:
Originally Posted by d_wiqed View Post
H2P:

Drop the questions, pathoma, and DIT. Prioritize FA. Since you have 7 days left, you'll need to do 2 systems per day. When you have extra time, that's when you add other things.

Good luck!!
Thanks dwiqed! I am planning on finishing DIT or FA or the whole review by Thursday and take NBME 13 on Thursday. Then I plan on studying some hy notes/forgettables etc as stated above and take NBME 7 on 23rd or 24th. I know FA is such a big cumbersome book to read but I guess I gotta do it. No other option. I have about 4 days till my next NBME to finish what I have left over in FA.

Thanks for the wishes fellas! Appreciate it! I just hope I can make it to the other side with a decent mark! :sorry:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 06-18-2012
Hope2Pass's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 1,684
Threads: 213
Thanked 1,600 Times in 660 Posts
Reputation: 1610
Default

-Just have 1 block left of Qbank HY Questions.
-Finished 5 videos of DIT today.
-Gotta do 3 Organ Systems starting tomorrow if I want to finish by Thursday! (DOABLE )
-Looking forward to taking NBME 13. I think DIT 2nd pass is helping me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 06-18-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 590
Threads: 8
Thanked 239 Times in 192 Posts
Reputation: 249
Default

H2P sounds like a good plan!
But ye agree with Aj and d_wiqed - Focus more on Fa than questions.
Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Hope2Pass (06-18-2012)
  #9  
Old 06-18-2012
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 106
Threads: 3
Thanked 40 Times in 32 Posts
Reputation: 50
Default

Good luck!! Hope you ace the exam. Your posts are helpful and really hope you reach your goal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Hope2Pass (06-18-2012)
  #10  
Old 06-19-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 675
Threads: 84
Thanked 428 Times in 207 Posts
Reputation: 438
Default

Definitely lose pathoma and DIT.

Stick to FA and UW notes only.

However, even though the general consensus is to stop doing questions in the end, i feel that in addition to FA and notes, you should do a block of questions (UW -random and timed) first thing in the morning.
Just so you can get into the habit of doing questions in the morning just like the exam, and to keep your head in the "game".

Good luck bro, it certainly has been a long way!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Hope2Pass (06-19-2012)
  #11  
Old 06-19-2012
Hope2Pass's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 1,684
Threads: 213
Thanked 1,600 Times in 660 Posts
Reputation: 1610
Default

Thanks everyone.

I am focusing almost all my time on FA but its so hard to read that book by itself. I am reading it alongside DIT but skipping over their review quizzes, day quizzes and rapid review.

Currently doing Cardio which will take me most of the day but I'll try to complete at least Reproductive & Heme/Onc later on today. Did 1 block of questions in the morning as well.

Tomorrow - I plan on finishing up Renal, Resp, Endocrine & GIT. Plus a block of questions in the morning.

Thursday - I plan on finishing up Biochem, MSK & Neuro.

Hopefully I can finish up FA by Thursday so I can take my NBME!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12  
Old 06-19-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 590
Threads: 8
Thanked 239 Times in 192 Posts
Reputation: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope2Pass View Post
Thanks everyone.

I am focusing almost all my time on FA but its so hard to read that book by itself. I am reading it alongside DIT but skipping over their review quizzes, day quizzes and rapid review.

Currently doing Cardio which will take me most of the day but I'll try to complete at least Reproductive & Heme/Onc later on today. Did 1 block of questions in the morning as well.

Tomorrow - I plan on finishing up Renal, Resp, Endocrine & GIT. Plus a block of questions in the morning.

Thursday - I plan on finishing up Biochem, MSK & Neuro.

Hopefully I can finish up FA by Thursday so I can take my NBME!
Good plan! Good luk!

Question - After ur done memorizing FA. Finish DIT/uworld questions.. Abt how many days does it take to go over FA again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13  
Old 06-20-2012
Hope2Pass's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 1,684
Threads: 213
Thanked 1,600 Times in 660 Posts
Reputation: 1610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukar View Post
Good plan! Good luk!

Question - After ur done memorizing FA. Finish DIT/uworld questions.. Abt how many days does it take to go over FA again?

Thanks.

Honestly, FA is taking LONG! I did about 8 days of DIT 2nd pass then switched over to reading FA by itself and its going slow! I won't be able to finish it by tomorrow. Still taking my NBME tomorrow or Friday morning though.

I guess it depends. If you're reading FA by itself then it depends on your reading speed. I am writing down a few HY notes from each topic from the FA. So by the end of it I should have a decent list of 10-15 pages to read a day or two before my exam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #14  
Old 06-20-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 675
Threads: 84
Thanked 428 Times in 207 Posts
Reputation: 438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope2Pass View Post
Thanks.

Honestly, FA is taking LONG! I did about 8 days of DIT 2nd pass then switched over to reading FA by itself and its going slow! I won't be able to finish it by tomorrow. Still taking my NBME tomorrow or Friday morning though.

I guess it depends. If you're reading FA by itself then it depends on your reading speed. I am writing down a few HY notes from each topic from the FA. So by the end of it I should have a decent list of 10-15 pages to read a day or two before my exam
Tell me about it, i cant do more than 5 pages/hour.

It's really frustrating knowing that I've been through it so many times!

But i guess it's ok bcoz by now our FA has a ton of annotations on it, so thats probably why it takes so long.

Don't forget to update us with your -very high- NBME score
When is your exam? 3-4 days?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Hope2Pass (06-20-2012)
  #15  
Old 06-20-2012
Hope2Pass's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 1,684
Threads: 213
Thanked 1,600 Times in 660 Posts
Reputation: 1610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance View Post
Don't forget to update us with your -very high- NBME score
When is your exam? 3-4 days?
Thanks, I hope its a high NBME score! :sorry:

My exam is in 5 days but the day before I will not be doing any studying, just free 150 questions. So technically I have 4 days left for studying, in which I have to take NBME 13 & 7
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #16  
Old 06-20-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 590
Threads: 8
Thanked 239 Times in 192 Posts
Reputation: 249
Default

Aww!
I hope I can finish this FA memorization and DIT 1st pass soon.
I am doing uworld too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #17  
Old 06-20-2012
1TA2B's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: CK Only
Posts: 475
Threads: 39
Thanked 353 Times in 169 Posts
Reputation: 376
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope2Pass View Post
Thanks, I hope its a high NBME score! :sorry:

My exam is in 5 days but the day before I will not be doing any studying, just free 150 questions. So technically I have 4 days left for studying, in which I have to take NBME 13 & 7
Good luck.
Solid plan.
What are free 150 questions? Are those from official website?
__________________
Skill+Hardwork+Preparation=Success
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Hope2Pass (06-20-2012)
  #18  
Old 06-20-2012
Hope2Pass's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 1,684
Threads: 213
Thanked 1,600 Times in 660 Posts
Reputation: 1610
Default

Hey guys,

Just want some advice regarding the NBME.
Is it OK to do NBME 7 2 days before the exam?
I'm thinking of doing NBME 13 on Friday & NBME 7 on Sunday.
Exam is on Tuesday so what do you guys think ?

@1TA2B: Thanks! Free 150 questions are from the official website.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
sukar (06-20-2012)
  #19  
Old 06-20-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 590
Threads: 8
Thanked 239 Times in 192 Posts
Reputation: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope2Pass View Post
Hey guys,

Just want some advice regarding the NBME.
Is it OK to do NBME 7 2 days before the exam?
I'm thinking of doing NBME 13 on Friday & NBME 7 on Sunday.
Exam is on Tuesday so what do you guys think ?

@1TA2B: Thanks! Free 150 questions are from the official website.
In the other forums I have read.. They say not to take NBMEs from like a week before ur exam. Two days will problie stress u out.. Since that will be ur last day of studyn before the exam you dont want to get urself stressed...
If u end up doing really well then u can be overexcited too. Lol!
It works both ways..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Hope2Pass (06-20-2012)
  #20  
Old 06-20-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 51
Threads: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 17
Default Pathoma

Hello doctor's
I need your advice regarding pathology for step 1
Is pathoma video and book enough to cover the pathology

Thankx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #21  
Old 06-21-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 675
Threads: 84
Thanked 428 Times in 207 Posts
Reputation: 438
Default

I don't know if doing NBME's that close to the exam is good for you.

I understand your situation and that you're running short on time, so the "no NBME in last week" doesnt apply to you, but an NBME the day before you stop studying is overdoing it!

If I was you, and I felt I absolutely had to do an NBME, i would pick only one and be done with it.

Good luck on your next one bro, I'm sure you're gonna kill it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Hope2Pass (06-21-2012)
  #22  
Old 06-21-2012
imgchuchu's Avatar
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 218
Threads: 4
Thanked 74 Times in 55 Posts
Reputation: 84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sami trailer View Post
Hello doctor's
I need your advice regarding pathology for step 1
Is pathoma video and book enough to cover the pathology

Thankx
If you have enough time do Goljan though I believe
Pathoma is enough but u should do Goljan audio afterwards.
this pathoma frenzy has not been proven to be 100% USMLE standard
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #23  
Old 06-21-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 51
Threads: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 17
Default

Thans you imgchuchu
but I searched for goljan audio and till now I could not find any where to buy it.
Kindly give me advice how to get it
appreciate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #24  
Old 06-21-2012
Hope2Pass's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 1,684
Threads: 213
Thanked 1,600 Times in 660 Posts
Reputation: 1610
Default

Thanks Sukar & Renaissance.

I know that doing NBME 7 just 2 days before my exam might be pushing it and if I don't score well, I think it might affect my confidence going into the exam. BUT I think I'd be less confident IF I take the exam without doing NBME 13 & 7. So I've decided to take the NBME's regardless

I should be done with FA by tomorrow. But I only have a chapter and a half left of FA for my weak areas. So since I'm done focusing on my weak areas (except for Neuro!) I will go ahead and take NBME 13 tomorrow morning, then review it and finish the rest of the FA by tomorrow night.

On Saturday - I'll just focus on going over HY stuff and a few lists/documents I've made.

Sunday - I'll take NBME 7 and do a last & final revision of some stuff in the evening!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25  
Old 06-21-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 590
Threads: 8
Thanked 239 Times in 192 Posts
Reputation: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope2Pass View Post
Thanks Sukar & Renaissance.

I know that doing NBME 7 just 2 days before my exam might be pushing it and if I don't score well, I think it might affect my confidence going into the exam. BUT I think I'd be less confident IF I take the exam without doing NBME 13 & 7. So I've decided to take the NBME's regardless

I should be done with FA by tomorrow. But I only have a chapter and a half left of FA for my weak areas. So since I'm done focusing on my weak areas (except for Neuro!) I will go ahead and take NBME 13 tomorrow morning, then review it and finish the rest of the FA by tomorrow night.

On Saturday - I'll just focus on going over HY stuff and a few lists/documents I've made.

Sunday - I'll take NBME 7 and do a last & final revision of some stuff in the evening!
Alright!
As long as ur confident in what ur doing u should be fine. Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Hope2Pass (06-22-2012)



  #26  
Old 06-22-2012
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 452
Threads: 11
Thanked 354 Times in 197 Posts
Reputation: 364
Default

How did your nbme go man?

You're almost at that finish line!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Hope2Pass (06-22-2012)
  #27  
Old 06-22-2012
Hope2Pass's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 1,684
Threads: 213
Thanked 1,600 Times in 660 Posts
Reputation: 1610
Default

Ok so I finished NBME 13.

Wow! I have to say, some questions in that NBME are hard! Before I tell my score, here's a small genuine disclaimer - I woke up around 6 AM in the morning and started the NBME at around 3 PM! So basically I had been up for 9 hours without any naps and running on energy drinks/coffee. I was drained after 3 blocks. I took a decent 2 hour break after my 3rd block and then finished the last block. Undoubtedly, I scored the best on my last block!

Anyways, I scored 440/207 in NBME 13.
Not a big jump but considering its 3 days before my exam, it's still an improvement from the previous NBME and I found this NBME to be quite difficult!

Now, for the next two days, I still have to finish a few chapters in FA, and then start HY notes - about a day's worth of reading. Finishing up studying + NBME 7 on Sunday Night

If you guys have any feedback or comments that would be great! I don't think any suggestions would help me now though Going in with what I got! I think I gave an honest effort at studying this time; may be I'm just not the brightest star out there
Ah well, looking forward to finishing the exam and being free soon!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #28  
Old 06-22-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 590
Threads: 8
Thanked 239 Times in 192 Posts
Reputation: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope2Pass View Post
Ok so I finished NBME 13.

Wow! I have to say, some questions in that NBME are hard! Before I tell my score, here's a small genuine disclaimer - I woke up around 6 AM in the morning and started the NBME at around 3 PM! So basically I had been up for 9 hours without any naps and running on energy drinks/coffee. I was drained after 3 blocks. I took a decent 2 hour break after my 3rd block and then finished the last block. Undoubtedly, I scored the best on my last block!

Anyways, I scored 440/207 in NBME 13.
Not a big jump but considering its 3 days before my exam, it's still an improvement from the previous NBME and I found this NBME to be quite difficult!

Now, for the next two days, I still have to finish a few chapters in FA, and then start HY notes - about a day's worth of reading. Finishing up studying + NBME 7 on Sunday Night

If you guys have any feedback or comments that would be great! I don't think any suggestions would help me now though Going in with what I got! I think I gave an honest effort at studying this time; may be I'm just not the brightest star out there
Ah well, looking forward to finishing the exam and being free soon!
Lol! DId u get anythin done between 6am and 3pm?
When you do the next NBME just do it in the morning.. Wake up at 6 but do the exam around 8ish.. And take small breaks... Put everything else away. Pretend like it's ur actual exam. Since ur takin it 2 days before the exam u can atleast get used to the exam mode. And just keep reviewing ur weak areas.
207 is not bad.. Mainly for doing the exam at 3pm. Don't wry abt the stars out there. I am still sitting here tryn to finish Uworld, DIT, FA memorization. So u are definitely at a better place. I think I might run out of time so I am tryn to do as much as I can do now..
I guess the only advice that I or anyone else can give u at this point is... BE CONFIDENT and don't stress/wry abt anything. You studied well and u are ready for this exam. Just go do it! Be Positive!
Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #29  
Old 06-22-2012
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 452
Threads: 11
Thanked 354 Times in 197 Posts
Reputation: 364
Default

Cool man, you're almost there....work on them weak areas on god willing you'll hit above 215+ on the real thing!!

Yeah man nbme 13 is tough, a lot of weirdly worded questions....hated the behavioral on it the most though, felt it was the toughest bs questions I've seen to date...

Good luck dude, been a long road!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #30  
Old 06-22-2012
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 224
Threads: 12
Thanked 90 Times in 57 Posts
Reputation: 100
Show Teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope2Pass View Post
Ok so I finished NBME 13.

Wow! I have to say, some questions in that NBME are hard! Before I tell my score, here's a small genuine disclaimer - I woke up around 6 AM in the morning and started the NBME at around 3 PM! So basically I had been up for 9 hours without any naps and running on energy drinks/coffee. I was drained after 3 blocks. I took a decent 2 hour break after my 3rd block and then finished the last block. Undoubtedly, I scored the best on my last block!

Anyways, I scored 440/207 in NBME 13.
Not a big jump but considering its 3 days before my exam, it's still an improvement from the previous NBME and I found this NBME to be quite difficult!

Now, for the next two days, I still have to finish a few chapters in FA, and then start HY notes - about a day's worth of reading. Finishing up studying + NBME 7 on Sunday Night

If you guys have any feedback or comments that would be great! I don't think any suggestions would help me now though Going in with what I got! I think I gave an honest effort at studying this time; may be I'm just not the brightest star out there
Ah well, looking forward to finishing the exam and being free soon!
@H2p

Thats really nice to hear bro.
Now the key is try working on the weak areas this nbme showed and then the next nbme will definitly be a kickass

my update

i have been very inactive in this form for almost 2 weeks now i belive.
Been reviewing all my Uworld notes and memorizing dfferent things on the go.

I should be done reviewing my uw note by end of next week and then might have 1-2days before Sunday.

those 1-2 days thinking of revicing FA and going through my weak areas and unforgetable list.

And on next sunday morning - NBME 11

i hope to see a good improvement.
I have an inner gut feeling telling me that i can do it this time i dont know from where did i get that feeling lol..

mostly will be doing my exam by july no changes in that, but date would be fixed only after nbme 11

Good luck bro on your exam,

let us know how did u pin down the monster
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #31  
Old 06-22-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 590
Threads: 8
Thanked 239 Times in 192 Posts
Reputation: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj23 View Post
@H2p

Thats really nice to hear bro.
Now the key is try working on the weak areas this nbme showed and then the next nbme will definitly be a kickass

my update

i have been very inactive in this form for almost 2 weeks now i belive.
Been reviewing all my Uworld notes and memorizing dfferent things on the go.

I should be done reviewing my uw note by end of next week and then might have 1-2days before Sunday.

those 1-2 days thinking of revicing FA and going through my weak areas and unforgetable list.

And on next sunday morning - NBME 11

i hope to see a good improvement.
I have an inner gut feeling telling me that i can do it this time i dont know from where did i get that feeling lol..

mostly will be doing my exam by july no changes in that, but date would be fixed only after nbme 11

Good luck bro on your exam,

let us know how did u pin down the monster
Seems like a good plan!!
Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
aj23 (06-22-2012)



Reply

Tags
Step-1-Preparation

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
15 days Left !! Here's my plan Hope2Pass USMLE Step 1 Forum 67 06-18-2012 05:39 PM
7 days left!! My study plan. Dr.NickRiviera USMLE Step 1 Forum 45 06-05-2012 09:11 PM
3 months left :my plan nikhilt USMLE Step 1 Forum 6 06-02-2012 09:54 PM
35 days left carlo2013 USMLE Step 1 Forum 4 05-24-2012 11:56 AM
Study plan.... 4 months left heman466s USMLE Step 1 Forum 2 07-28-2011 02:43 PM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)