NBME 13 Answer Key - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     58,597 Members     257,033 Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 1 Forum

USMLE Step 1 Forum USMLE Step 1 Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 1 exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-21-2012
drssbaz's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 495
Threads: 28
Thanked 281 Times in 148 Posts
Reputation: 291
Save It! NBME 13 Answer Key

I took the extended feedback of NBME 13 and I made a list of my responses as I marked the questions. So now I'm going to make my extra 10$ useful.
I'm posting the list of answers I got right. The ones I got wrong are left blank and my wrong responses are in bracket in red.

Please, others who got the blanks right, please fill in, it will help us all.

Block 1 Block 2 Block 3 Block 4
  1. D _(C) B E
  2. C B E F
  3. B A G D
  4. C A A B
  5. _(E) D C _
  6. _(A) D C A
  7. D C D _(C)
  8. E D E D
  9. A E E D
  10. _(H) A _(E) A
  11. E A C D
  12. C _(C) C _(D)
  13. _(A) D B C
  14. E A A _(C)
  15. C E A E
  16. _(B) D _(F) B
  17. A B B C
  18. _(E) B F _(A)
  19. D E D B
  20. E F B B
  21. E C C E
  22. _(E) E E E
  23. B D B D
  24. C _(B) E E
  25. B A D B
  26. E F B B
  27. _(D) C C A
  28. E F F A
  29. B _(C) C D
  30. A D B D
  31. A D E _(E)
  32. D D B D
  33. C D D D
  34. B C E C
  35. A B B B
  36. B A B _(E)
  37. _(A) A D C
  38. C C A C
  39. A C C C
  40. F D C C
  41. B F _(A) E
  42. E H A E
  43. B D D C
  44. C A A B
  45. C _(B) B E
  46. F D A D
  47. C A C D
  48. D _(E) C D
  49. B D A D
  50. _(H) D C D
People, I have my step 1 in 16 days it has taken a lot of my time to prepare this. Please, please, please fill in the blanks and help all of us out.


Thanks and Good luck!
__________________
"The whole universe is in a continuous flux... What it will be like tomorrow neither I nor anyone else can say. Only tomorrow will bring the revelation".-Osho
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
riya rai (04-01-2013)



  #2  
Old 08-21-2012
Step-step's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 309
Threads: 19
Thanked 115 Times in 85 Posts
Reputation: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin K View Post
I think that all test takers get the questions in a different order.
I had experienced this when I tried to correlate my answers with the offline version of NBME 11. (But I may be wrong...)
yeh thats true. Different order of questions for different exam takers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 08-21-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 98
Threads: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Reputation: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drssbaz View Post
I took the extended feedback of NBME 13 and I made a list of my responses as I marked the questions. So now I'm going to make my extra 10$ useful.
I'm posting the list of answers I got right. The ones I got wrong are left blank and my wrong responses are in bracket in red.

Please, others who got the blanks right, please fill in, it will help us all.

Block 1 Block 2 Block 3 Block 4
  1. D _(C) B E
  2. C B E F
  3. B A G D
  4. C A A B
  5. _(E) D C _
  6. _(A) D C A
  7. D C D _(C)
  8. E D E D
  9. A E E D
  10. _(H) A _(E) A
  11. E A C D
  12. C _(C) C _(D)
  13. _(A) D B C
  14. E A A _(C)
  15. C E A E
  16. _(B) D _(F) B
  17. A B B C
  18. _(E) B F _(A)
  19. D E D B
  20. E F B B
  21. E C C E
  22. _(E) E E E
  23. B D B D
  24. C _(B) E E
  25. B A D B
  26. E F B B
  27. _(D) C C A
  28. E F F A
  29. B _(C) C D
  30. A D B D
  31. A D E _(E)
  32. D D B D
  33. C D D D
  34. B C E C
  35. A B B B
  36. B A B _(E)
  37. _(A) A D C
  38. C C A C
  39. A C C C
  40. F D C C
  41. B F _(A) E
  42. E H A E
  43. B D D C
  44. C A A B
  45. C _(B) B E
  46. F D A D
  47. C A C D
  48. D _(E) C D
  49. B D A D
  50. _(H) D C D
People, I have my step 1 in 16 days it has taken a lot of my time to prepare this. Please, please, please fill in the blanks and help all of us out.


Thanks and Good luck!
Please how do I check the answers I got wrong on the extended NBME 7 that I did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 08-21-2012
drssbaz's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 495
Threads: 28
Thanked 281 Times in 148 Posts
Reputation: 291
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin K View Post
I think that all test takers get the questions in a different order.
I had experienced this when I tried to correlate my answers with the offline version of NBME 11. (But I may be wrong...)
I have done NBMEs 1,5, 11 and 12 before this. The question order does not change in NBMEs. It does in the exam definitely.
Even I would like to get a few opinions on this.
You may try to find a different answer key to your NBME 11. All NBMEs have a lot of mixed up answer keys floating around. I had the same problem for my NBME 5 offline version.
__________________
"The whole universe is in a continuous flux... What it will be like tomorrow neither I nor anyone else can say. Only tomorrow will bring the revelation".-Osho
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 08-21-2012
drssbaz's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 495
Threads: 28
Thanked 281 Times in 148 Posts
Reputation: 291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondez View Post
Please how do I check the answers I got wrong on the extended NBME 7 that I did.
I am going to take NBME 7 a week before the exam, so even I am looking for the answers. Google it or search this forum. I am going to devote time to that when I actually take it. Tell me too if you find the answer key somewhere.
If you are asking where on the NBME result sheet....? (I doubt but ... ) Just click on the "number of questions you got wrong" when it displays in the 2nd window of the result sheet.
Gluck!
__________________
"The whole universe is in a continuous flux... What it will be like tomorrow neither I nor anyone else can say. Only tomorrow will bring the revelation".-Osho
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 08-21-2012
drssbaz's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 495
Threads: 28
Thanked 281 Times in 148 Posts
Reputation: 291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Step-step View Post
yeh thats true. Different order of questions for different exam takers.
PS to my reply to Vitamin K:
I have taken 1 & 5 offline and 11 & 12 both online and offline after that. So I think I can say with some confidence that the order does not change in NBMEs.
__________________
"The whole universe is in a continuous flux... What it will be like tomorrow neither I nor anyone else can say. Only tomorrow will bring the revelation".-Osho
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 08-21-2012
Step-step's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 309
Threads: 19
Thanked 115 Times in 85 Posts
Reputation: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondez View Post
Please how do I check the answers I got wrong on the extended NBME 7 that I did.
At the bottom left corner of your screen it should say "Next" with a round triangle logo. Click it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NBME Form 7 Answer Key lsumed64 For Sale & Wanted Items 37 3 Weeks Ago 12:14 PM
My Answer keys to offline Step 2 CK NBME awais192 USMLE Step 2 CK Forum 1 08-05-2013 04:32 AM
Nbme answer key anomoly USMLE Step 1 Forum 0 03-02-2012 05:15 PM
From NBME sample question; Need answer Eric Zhuang USMLE Step 1 Forum 4 11-02-2011 12:38 PM
Is It better to Answer?? silakan_isi USMLE Step 1 Forum 2 06-04-2010 10:04 PM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)