i am mad - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 1 Forum

USMLE Step 1 Forum USMLE Step 1 Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 1 exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-24-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 37
Threads: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 14
Default i am mad

why some ppl have to make a big deal of everything n trying to act like they r perfect !! omg ...please if anyone didnt like any of the thread please just pass it as simple as this ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #2  
Old 05-24-2013
shima's Avatar
Banned
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 1,106
Threads: 64
Thanked 574 Times in 378 Posts
Reputation: 593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyaelrayah View Post
why some ppl have to make a big deal of everything n trying to act like they r perfect !! omg ...please if anyone didnt like any of the thread please just pass it as simple as this ...
you need help, ask a question we help, no one will ever , never give what they had on the exam.

many of us make it our job to make sure this process , specially exams are fair.

I remember every question I had on the Step 1, 2. As many of us do.
Guess what many of us have the same questions. Some of get it wrong so of us get it correct. In the end is our life in the line.

I personally did not spend all this time preparing for the exam for me to come on a public forum and give my questions away.


You are mad, big deal, grow up, learn to take criticism and learn from your mistakes.

I say it again, if you have a problem ask, we will help.

But if your problem is about taking the easy road, as stated in your last thread about posting remembered questions, no one in the correct mind will do that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 05-24-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 37
Threads: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shima View Post
you need help, ask a question we help, no one will ever , never give what they had on the exam.

many of us make it our job to make sure this process , specially exams are fair.


I remember every question I had on the Step 1, 2. As many of us do.
Guess what many of us have the same questions. Some of get it wrong so of us get it correct. In the end is our life in
the line.














I personally did not spend all this time preparing for the exam for me to come on a public forum and give my questions away.









You are mad, big deal, grow up, learn to take criticism and learn from your mistakes.

I say it again, if you have a problem ask, we will help.

But if your problem is about taking the easy road, as stated in your last thread about posting remembered questions, no one in the correct mind will do that.
Thank u ..ppl different If I have the chance to help anyone in any possible way I will do so ..ppl different in concepts .. I am mad cuz u came trying to fight n very mad ..why ?! U could just say this is forbidden by the laws of uslme exams as I was sure no one will remember the exam literally but at least the topics examined n this will help many of us .. Sister this is help nothing else ..not easy way to succses as u mentioned n am sure usmle exam there is no easy way to succses .. If u write ur questions literally this will not prevent me from studying hard n just close the books and go to sleep ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
nsesereso (05-24-2013)
 
  #4  
Old 05-24-2013
shima's Avatar
Banned
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 1,106
Threads: 64
Thanked 574 Times in 378 Posts
Reputation: 593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyaelrayah View Post
Thank u ..ppl different If I have the chance to help anyone in any possible way I will do so ..ppl different in concepts .. I am mad cuz u came trying to fight n very mad ..why ?! U could just say this is forbidden by the laws of uslme exams as I was sure no one will remember the exam literally but at least the topics examined n this will help many of us .. Sister this is help nothing else ..not easy way to succses as u mentioned n am sure usmle exam there is no easy way to succses .. If u write ur questions literally this will not prevent me from studying hard n just close the books and go to sleep ..

I see, well in that case, the exam is like NBME and USMLE world.

DO all the NBME's and make sure to review all the USMLE world questions.

Master all the concepts in FA and try to relate them to everyday common seen illnesses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
thought8 (05-29-2013), Toyaelrayah (05-24-2013)



Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)