September 2013 step 1 takers - Page 2 - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 1 Forum

USMLE Step 1 Forum USMLE Step 1 Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 1 exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #101  
Old 08-25-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 59
Threads: 12
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Reputation: 20
Default

I am taking mine on Sept 25. My Nbme 12 yesterday was a low 200... my aim is at least 230...really need some help here, compeleted UW and some Kaplan Qs and read FA quite a few Times...did half of the DIT... I will really appretiate if someone can help me...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #102  
Old 08-28-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 94
Threads: 2
Thanked 59 Times in 35 Posts
Reputation: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackychen View Post
I am taking mine on Sept 25. My Nbme 12 yesterday was a low 200... my aim is at least 230...really need some help here, compeleted UW and some Kaplan Qs and read FA quite a few Times...did half of the DIT... I will really appretiate if someone can help me...
hello... I ve heard nbme 12 s difficult.. so try to read fa again.. mean time do u world .. try to take another nbme after 1 r 2 weeks.. dont worry.. your scores ll improve.. took uwsa?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
blackychen (08-28-2013)
  #103  
Old 08-28-2013
MishkaMD's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 431
Threads: 11
Thanked 331 Times in 143 Posts
Reputation: 341
Default

I would say Read FA and Q's by subject. Do 25 Q's every 2-3 hours and review them. So by the end of the day you make around 100+ Q's. Every week take NBME. So study Monday-Friday, Saturday do NBME and rest after. SUNDAY go over the NBME Q's you got wrong. Do Online NBMES.
So by september 25th you should do 4-5 NBMES plus you can stick in between UWSA which are good cause they have explanations. SO do them on SUNDAY (there is only 2)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
blackychen (08-28-2013)
 
  #104  
Old 08-28-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 94
Threads: 2
Thanked 59 Times in 35 Posts
Reputation: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmpetrov View Post
Thanks for reply. I Was goana do mu exam in Septembrie 20 but they Had problem with my form 183 so I hope I do exam last week of September
I did uwsa 1- 244
Nmbe 6- 231
Nbme 7- 245

How about you.?
did u take your nbme 7 online? how many q you got wrong? wat re u studyin at present
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #105  
Old 08-28-2013
MishkaMD's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 431
Threads: 11
Thanked 331 Times in 143 Posts
Reputation: 341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayashree View Post
did u take your nbme 7 online? how many q you got wrong? wat re u studyin at present
Yeha did it online...20 wrong. Did you do any?
Well now im just reading over FA and going over my week points and Q's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #106  
Old 08-28-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 94
Threads: 2
Thanked 59 Times in 35 Posts
Reputation: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmpetrov View Post
Yeha did it online...20 wrong. Did you do any?
Well now im just reading over FA and going over my week points and Q's
ya.. I made a mistake by taking nbme 15 as the first one.. abt 2 months ago. scored 240.. 2 weeks back took nbme 13 and got 257.. I took this nbme 7 offline and got 23 q wrong.. so just wondering y scores re dropping..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #107  
Old 08-28-2013
MishkaMD's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 431
Threads: 11
Thanked 331 Times in 143 Posts
Reputation: 341
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayashree View Post
ya.. I made a mistake by taking nbme 15 as the first one.. abt 2 months ago. scored 240.. 2 weeks back took nbme 13 and got 257.. I took this nbme 7 offline and got 23 q wrong.. so just wondering y scores re dropping..
which one you think was the hardest? Whens your exam? How you studying now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #108  
Old 08-28-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 94
Threads: 2
Thanked 59 Times in 35 Posts
Reputation: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmpetrov View Post
which one you think was the hardest? Whens your exam? How you studying now?
I think 7 was little hard .. plannin to take nbme 12 close to exam .. nw iam revising fa..my exam s on sep 18
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #109  
Old 08-28-2013
MishkaMD's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 431
Threads: 11
Thanked 331 Times in 143 Posts
Reputation: 341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayashree View Post
I think 7 was little hard .. plannin to take nbme 12 close to exam .. nw iam revising fa..my exam s on sep 18
Hmm really? I felt 7 was very easy. 6 felt harder. But i havet done any others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #110  
Old 08-28-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 94
Threads: 2
Thanked 59 Times in 35 Posts
Reputation: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmpetrov View Post
Hmm really? I felt 7 was very easy. 6 felt harder. But i havet done any others.
is it?just 3 more weeks ti go 4 me. very scared.. wen r u takin the exam btw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #111  
Old 08-28-2013
MishkaMD's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 431
Threads: 11
Thanked 331 Times in 143 Posts
Reputation: 341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayashree View Post
is it?just 3 more weeks ti go 4 me. very scared.. wen r u takin the exam btw
Well i was planing to take it on the 20 September. But those "smart people" at ECFMG rejected my 183 form so now i have to reapply. DO as soon as i get approval i gonna do it. Hopefully 1st week of October.

Hey you doing very good .Your NBMES more then 240. So im sure you gonna get an awesome result.

Was there any Audio/Video Q's on NBMEs you did
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #112  
Old 08-28-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 94
Threads: 2
Thanked 59 Times in 35 Posts
Reputation: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmpetrov View Post
Well i was planing to take it on the 20 September. But those "smart people" at ECFMG rejected my 183 form so now i have to reapply. DO as soon as i get approval i gonna do it. Hopefully 1st week of October.

Hey you doing very good .Your NBMES more then 240. So im sure you gonna get an awesome result.

Was there any Audio/Video Q's on NBMEs you did
no.. didnt ve any..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #113  
Old 08-28-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 94
Threads: 21
Thanked 21 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 31
Default This exam is very cruel

It's me. Any improvements in my NBMEs! so sad!I don't understand why!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #114  
Old 08-29-2013
MishkaMD's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 431
Threads: 11
Thanked 331 Times in 143 Posts
Reputation: 341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefedina View Post
It's me. Any improvements in my NBMEs! so sad!I don't understand why!
Whoch ones u did and how much u got?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #115  
Old 08-29-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 94
Threads: 21
Thanked 21 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 31
Default

nbme 7 :240
nbme 13:242
nbme15:240
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #116  
Old 08-29-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 59
Threads: 12
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Reputation: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefedina View Post
nbme 7 :240
nbme 13:242
nbme15:240
These are the nbme scores that i hope i can get...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #117  
Old 08-29-2013
tai35's Avatar
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 133
Threads: 25
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackychen View Post
These are the nbme scores that i hope i can get...
Yeah, me too...
took NBME 13 on August 20th - 214 and ever since then, i have been on decline with my UW - sometimes, I do mixed and sometimes only Pharm or only Path to focus on my weaknesses.
I am not sure what to do now, I would like to do a combination of FA and UW but my drop in UW is really scaring me, I should may be stick to FA only.
I am also starting to forget things I used to be really good at like micro and biochem .....UGH
What are you guys doing for your last weeks ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #118  
Old 08-29-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 50
Threads: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 16
Default me to for late Sep or early Oct

guys m also plannin to take my Step 1 in late SEP or early OCT.... just finished my 2nd read.... done with UW once.... havin prob with BIOSTAT..... any suggestions for BIOSTAT??? plus i dunn ve a study partner, anyone interested in havin an hour discussion daily for with a one days gap??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #119  
Old 08-30-2013
MishkaMD's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 431
Threads: 11
Thanked 331 Times in 143 Posts
Reputation: 341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tai35 View Post
Yeah, me too...
took NBME 13 on August 20th - 214 and ever since then, i have been on decline with my UW - sometimes, I do mixed and sometimes only Pharm or only Path to focus on my weaknesses.
I am not sure what to do now, I would like to do a combination of FA and UW but my drop in UW is really scaring me, I should may be stick to FA only.
I am also starting to forget things I used to be really good at like micro and biochem .....UGH
What are you guys doing for your last weeks ?
Well what I do not to forget things is I write my own flashcards on things I might forget and things I think is supper important. And I review them every night. I have around 300 now. And I try to do most of them evrery night.
Hope that will help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
tai35 (09-03-2013)
  #120  
Old 08-30-2013
MishkaMD's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 431
Threads: 11
Thanked 331 Times in 143 Posts
Reputation: 341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan ali View Post
guys m also plannin to take my Step 1 in late SEP or early OCT.... just finished my 2nd read.... done with UW once.... havin prob with BIOSTAT..... any suggestions for BIOSTAT??? plus i dunn ve a study partner, anyone interested in havin an hour discussion daily for with a one days gap??
Biostat , just watch first two kaplan lectures on epidemiology and biostat. And practice questions. That is enough
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #121  
Old 08-30-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 50
Threads: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmpetrov View Post
Biostat , just watch first two kaplan lectures on epidemiology and biostat. And practice questions. That is enough
hmmmm..... i did that but not of much help....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #122  
Old 08-30-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 94
Threads: 2
Thanked 59 Times in 35 Posts
Reputation: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan ali View Post
hmmmm..... i did that but not of much help....
may be u can try uworld biostats. .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #123  
Old 08-30-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 50
Threads: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayashree View Post
may be u can try uworld biostats. .
yeah, gonna try that now.... thanks

btw, wat do u think about HIGH YIELD BIOSTAT??? i heard some ppl do it from there as well...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #124  
Old 08-30-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 94
Threads: 2
Thanked 59 Times in 35 Posts
Reputation: 69
Default

sorry..I didnt use tat book..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #125  
Old 09-03-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 94
Threads: 2
Thanked 59 Times in 35 Posts
Reputation: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tai35 View Post
Yeah, me too...
took NBME 13 on August 20th - 214 and ever since then, i have been on decline with my UW - sometimes, I do mixed and sometimes only Pharm or only Path to focus on my weaknesses.
I am not sure what to do now, I would like to do a combination of FA and UW but my drop in UW is really scaring me, I should may be stick to FA only.
I am also starting to forget things I used to be really good at like micro and biochem .....UGH
What are you guys doing for your last weeks ?
how is your preparation going? iam doing first aid alone. stopped doing uw.. don't kno if its ok to study fa alone without doin questions. bt I ve only less than 2 weeks. so doing only fa. how abt u? wen is your exam?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #126  
Old 09-03-2013
tai35's Avatar
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 133
Threads: 25
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayashree View Post
how is your preparation going? iam doing first aid alone. stopped doing uw.. don't kno if its ok to study fa alone without doin questions. bt I ve only less than 2 weeks. so doing only fa. how abt u? wen is your exam?
Hey, I try to do like 50 pages of FA a day or atleast 1 system for that matter. I also try to do UW one block to make sure I am keeping up with random review and then pretty much just review my notes and look at web path etc...
I cancelled my date so I am waiting on my next nbme to see where I Stand.
Honestly, I feel all over the place with these last weeks of review but I think, UW and FA and your notes are the way to go.
Also pay attention to you weaknesses and review them.
Do what you think is going to benefit you the most, reviewing FA has it's advantages and if you feel, you have mastered majority of the concepts from UW, its okay to stop using UW. If you encounter something in FA that you need to brush up on, look it up in UW I guess or NBME and see how that concept was tested, whether it's HY or not...
Good Luck, Let me know your progress

Last edited by tai35; 09-03-2013 at 07:14 PM. Reason: More thoughts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #127  
Old 09-03-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 94
Threads: 2
Thanked 59 Times in 35 Posts
Reputation: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tai35 View Post
Hey, I try to do like 50 pages of FA a day or atleast 1 system for that matter. I also try to do UW one block to make sure I am keeping up with random review and then pretty much just review my notes and look at web path etc...
I cancelled my date so I am waiting on my next nbme to see where I Stand.
Honestly, I feel all over the place with these last weeks of review but I think, UW and FA and your notes are the way to go.
Also pay attention to you weaknesses and review them.
Do what you think is going to benefit you the most, reviewing FA has it's advantages and if you feel, you have mastered majority of the concepts from UW, its okay to stop using UW. If you encounter something in FA that you need to brush up on, look it up in UW I guess or NBME and see how that concept was tested, whether it's HY or not...
Good Luck, Let me know your progress
I don't know if I ve mastered uworld.. bt simply dont feel like doing it.. combining fa and kaplan.. took uwsa2 sday. ended up with 258. made some silly mistakes by nt readin question properly.. just going to load my head with fa in next 2 weeks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #128  
Old 09-09-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: CK+CS
Posts: 15
Threads: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 16
Default

Just came across this thread by shear luck! Would any of you September exam takers be interested in working with a study partner each day? Primarily, right now, I'm trying to get thru FA...again...and its become very monotonous flying solo. Anyone interested in reviewing FA page by page together?! Its be really good to have someone to push thru all this material with - and I think it would go more quickly!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #129  
Old 09-19-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default Good luck you guys

Hey, I just took step 1, and wanted to wish everyone good luck. Make sure you do the latest NBME 15. I felt a few of the questions were similar, reworded questions. I saw 2-3 questions kinda from the Kaplan Q Bank, and a majority was like Uworld.
Of course those random WTF questions were there...
Please pray I did good!!!
:-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
blackychen (09-19-2013)
  #130  
Old 09-19-2013
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 148
Threads: 44
Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
Reputation: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acyclovir View Post
Hey, I just took step 1, and wanted to wish everyone good luck. Make sure you do the latest NBME 15. I felt a few of the questions were similar, reworded questions. I saw 2-3 questions kinda from the Kaplan Q Bank, and a majority was like Uworld.
Of course those random WTF questions were there...
Please pray I did good!!!
:-)
Congratulations!!!!! Enjoy these weeks

Is there any advice you'd give...like maybe last 2 weeks??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #131  
Old 09-19-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 94
Threads: 2
Thanked 59 Times in 35 Posts
Reputation: 69
Default

hello everyone.. iam done with the exam. it is doable.. as acyclovir said, do nbme 15 also other nbme offline as a practice if u can't afford.. any questions regarding the exam, feel free to ask.. Iam here to help u all..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #132  
Old 09-19-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 94
Threads: 2
Thanked 59 Times in 35 Posts
Reputation: 69
Default

sky blue, do fa again and again.. read the explanations in u world for the subjects u re weak .. allocate like half an hour everyday to watch histo and radiology slides if u wish.. review the questions u got wrong in nbme 2 to 3 days b4 exam.. make sure u dont read new sources . revise things u already read. good luck.!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #133  
Old 09-19-2013
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 253
Threads: 35
Thanked 51 Times in 45 Posts
Reputation: 61
Default

My xam is on 26th... Just revising my stuff... Will do an NBME on monday.. But veryyyyyyyyyyy scared....
__________________
If God put a dream in your Heart, HE saw the potential in you to achieve that goal
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #134  
Old 09-19-2013
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 253
Threads: 35
Thanked 51 Times in 45 Posts
Reputation: 61
Default

And plz tel me how were thw questions..? Similar to uworld? N r question stems lengthy..????
__________________
If God put a dream in your Heart, HE saw the potential in you to achieve that goal
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #135  
Old 09-19-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 94
Threads: 2
Thanked 59 Times in 35 Posts
Reputation: 69
Default

medicine doc, the questions were a mixture of uworld and nbme style.. expect long stem questions in your exam.. each block had 4 to 5 tough questions.. you ve to make an educated guess and move on.. this exam is doable for sure. all u need is patience , perseverance and faith . good luck.. review oly fa in last few days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
blackychen (09-19-2013)



  #136  
Old 09-19-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 59
Threads: 12
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Reputation: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayashree View Post
medicine doc, the questions were a mixture of uworld and nbme style.. expect long stem questions in your exam.. each block had 4 to 5 tough questions.. you ve to make an educated guess and move on.. this exam is doable for sure. all u need is patience , perseverance and faith . good luck.. review oly fa in last few days.

any neuroanatomy qs? and how's anatomy.. i found that i am weak here...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #137  
Old 09-19-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 94
Threads: 2
Thanked 59 Times in 35 Posts
Reputation: 69
Default neuroanat

neuroanat was not that difficult in my exam.. but the exam varies.. so just revise the neuroanat in kaplan before exam.. make sure u see the pics in medwayne.. that will suffice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #138  
Old 09-22-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 12
Threads: 5
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 13
Smile

Hi guys,

I'm a 2011 graduate and I just took the Step 1 this week. I have no idea how it actually went, though this is MY perception- 4 blocks good, 2 blocks average and 1 block was a total catastrophe!
Can't wait for the scores.

Saw a lot of nerve injury in anat. Most of the others subjects were evenly divided. Didn't see a lot of embryology.

Used FA and uworld mostly. Kaplan notes initially. Didn't see any out of the world questions. The ones I got wrong were mostly because of poor recall.

Good luck to everyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
blackychen (09-22-2013)
  #139  
Old 09-26-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: CK Only
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

took the test on 24... now the hard part
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #140  
Old 09-26-2013
MishkaMD's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 431
Threads: 11
Thanked 331 Times in 143 Posts
Reputation: 341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpace View Post
took the test on 24... now the hard part
how was it??how were the quistions.....??? ALL EXPERIENCE PLEASE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #141  
Old 09-26-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: CK Only
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Smile

the test, well, I did not have much fun taking it.....
it was way harder than any of the NBMEs, the reason being, the stems are pretty vague about what they want from you. You can take the worst NBME questions... then expect half the questions to be like that...

there were easy ones too, like calculating relative risk, median, etc.... but they were few and far in between.... if you are good at stats... no prob... if you are not and if the test day is very near... don't bother... the easy ones you can do... the hard ones you probably won't solve even if you have a book with you... and there were way too many ethics questions IMO, and they were even more vague... they keep getting worse by the year... the 'famous' questions are retired I guess

i think I got like 3 questions that were straight from the samples and several pics from NBMEs although different questions...

also, there were a lot of genetics questions... either in the form of microbiology... or biochemistry...

not trying to scare you or anything... if you have prepared well... no need to cram at the last moment... won't help... just relax
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



Reply

Tags
Step-1-Preparation

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
May 2013 Step 2 CK Exam Takers rupesh USMLE Step 2 CK Forum 288 05-24-2013 12:44 AM
April 2013 Step 1 Takers sona14 USMLE Step 1 Forum 47 03-16-2013 04:23 PM
March 2013 Step 1 Takers kishore USMLE Step 1 Forum 33 01-23-2013 07:48 AM
January 2013 Step 2 CK takers ! maheen USMLE Step 2 CK Forum 27 12-22-2012 05:26 PM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)