Low Score on Step 1?
A low score on Step 1 can be a big challenge, but there are ways to compensate for it and still remain competitive in the match!
You will need to work hard to overcome it, but it can be done.
Some of the things you can use to overcome a poor score are:
1) High Quality, Hands on, Insured US Clinical experience (NOT OBSERVERSHIPS)
2) Publications in peer reviewed, indexed journals
3) High Quality Paperwork like Personal Statement, CV etc.
4) Volunteer work in recognized, reputable international organizations
5) Presentations at International Medical Conferences
6) Having a strong presence on google showing your accomplishments
7) Excellent Interview and Communication Skills
ResidencyCube helps IMGs to be competitive when applying for residency programs in the USA.
We can help you build an outstanding CV for your residency application!
LET US HELP YOU STAND OUT!
If you need help building a competitive CV to maximize your chances of matching, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.ResidencyCube.com to get a FREE consult.
Your Friend in The Match
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|The above post was thanked by:|
ahmedadamos (07-06-2013), ammu000 (09-03-2013), coolspaciba (09-18-2014), docsmi (07-29-2016), Dr.Akber Memon (08-20-2013), draceit (10-14-2013), eyeofthetiger00 (05-01-2016), glitzz (02-25-2015), khalil zaidat (02-15-2015), kingston99 (11-01-2014), ladydoc0208 (12-05-2013), m7osam (07-28-2013), MerryM (01-29-2016), nmp274 (04-10-2014), optimisticman (04-05-2014), Paradise4 (11-19-2014), rey_shreyas (11-23-2015), safwan (10-08-2015), sai77 (12-26-2014), Salons91 (12-14-2014), Shankar dev T (04-09-2015), sowmya shashi (07-02-2016), Sunshine123 (11-12-2015), Susibat (02-27-2015), tareq76 (07-09-2014), tuteja (06-29-2013), usmle_za (10-02-2015), Vibhu (03-31-2016)