finally result is here !!!! 250 - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 1 Forum

USMLE Step 1 Forum USMLE Step 1 Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 1 exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 142
Threads: 16
Thanked 91 Times in 37 Posts
Reputation: 101
Smile finally result is here !!!! 250

so so happy n relieved, after the killing wait my result just came, scored a 250 want to thank everyone esp ppl on the october exam takers thread for all the support !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
abeer (11-06-2013), bunny1410 (11-06-2013), dr.pain (11-06-2013), gagz (11-06-2013), MishkaMD (11-06-2013), nsesereso (11-06-2013), predni07 (12-09-2013)



  #2  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 78
Threads: 4
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Reputation: 28
Default

Amazing! Please share ur uworld and nbme scores please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
aspiringdoc (11-06-2013)
  #3  
Old 11-06-2013
abeer's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 369
Threads: 3
Thanked 195 Times in 83 Posts
Reputation: 205
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiringdoc View Post
so so happy n relieved, after the killing wait my result just came, scored a 250 want to thank everyone esp ppl on the october exam takers thread for all the support !!


Wow, Congrats !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
  #4  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 142
Threads: 16
Thanked 91 Times in 37 Posts
Reputation: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmletaker2013 View Post
Amazing! Please share ur uworld and nbme scores please
thanks!! my uwsa 1 & 2 scores were 260 and 265.
i dont know many ppl will find it foolish, but i didn do any NBME.
Uworld qbank % 80
kaplan qbank % 83
will write a detailed experience soon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 142
Threads: 16
Thanked 91 Times in 37 Posts
Reputation: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeer View Post
Wow, Congrats !!!
thanks abeer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 119
Threads: 15
Thanked 49 Times in 37 Posts
Reputation: 59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiringdoc View Post
so so happy n relieved, after the killing wait my result just came, scored a 250 want to thank everyone esp ppl on the october exam takers thread for all the support !!
Congos !! Really killed the beast with that score ...
Party hard and do come back soon to post your experince ...
All the best for your future dude
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
aspiringdoc (11-06-2013)
  #7  
Old 11-06-2013
abeer's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 369
Threads: 3
Thanked 195 Times in 83 Posts
Reputation: 205
Embarrassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiringdoc View Post
thanks abeer

THANX, did u get any weird molecular bio questions?? if you can tell me from where to read anything extra for that?? plzz.. scared
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 148
Threads: 44
Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
Reputation: 31
Default

Yayyy!! Congrats!

Told ya it was brave not taking a NBME! Glad it worked out! Though with ur UWSA and UW% you would have been great anyway
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
aspiringdoc (11-06-2013)
  #9  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 142
Threads: 16
Thanked 91 Times in 37 Posts
Reputation: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_blue2000 View Post
Yayyy!! Congrats!

Told ya it was brave not taking a NBME! Glad it worked out! Though with ur UWSA and UW% you would have been great anyway
u were right!! thank God that it came out to be a brave not foolish decision..nonetheless everyone should take nbme, i didnt cz was pressed against time to giv this exam..thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 216
Threads: 23
Thanked 180 Times in 72 Posts
Reputation: 190
Default

Congrats man. Today's your day! Hope I could get something like that next week as well. Our UWSA and Qbank scores are almost identical.

Go live the moment. You deserve it. Top notch score.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
aspiringdoc (11-06-2013)
  #11  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 142
Threads: 16
Thanked 91 Times in 37 Posts
Reputation: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeer View Post
THANX, did u get any weird molecular bio questions?? if you can tell me from where to read anything extra for that?? plzz.. scared
Hi abeer,
to tel u the truth, genetics is the only section in which my performance is borderline to high..i mean it touched that band..found many questions very difficult and weird..but as far as resources are concerned i dont think one could do much about it..just revise FA as much as u can n be prepared to see some weird stuff out there which u cant help all the best
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 142
Threads: 16
Thanked 91 Times in 37 Posts
Reputation: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA 105 View Post
Congrats man. Today's your day! Hope I could get something like that next week as well. Our UWSA and Qbank scores are almost identical.

Go live the moment. You deserve it. Top notch score.
thanks DNA 105, u hav been a big support
u will definitely rock all the v best
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 142
Threads: 16
Thanked 91 Times in 37 Posts
Reputation: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny1410 View Post
Congos !! Really killed the beast with that score ...
Party hard and do come back soon to post your experince ...
All the best for your future dude
thanks sure will be bak soon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #14  
Old 11-06-2013
abeer's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 369
Threads: 3
Thanked 195 Times in 83 Posts
Reputation: 205
Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiringdoc View Post
Hi abeer,
to tel u the truth, genetics is the only section in which my performance is borderline to high..i mean it touched that band..found many questions very difficult and weird..but as far as resources are concerned i dont think one could do much about it..just revise FA as much as u can n be prepared to see some weird stuff out there which u cant help all the best

nO !! I want you to tell me what that weird stuff is atleast you can tell the topic ... really im freakin out, some ppl get a lot of genetics calculations and im scared what if i'll be one of them !! have few days left and i feel like i know nothin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 32
Threads: 10
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Reputation: 14
Default congratulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiringdoc View Post
so so happy n relieved, after the killing wait my result just came, scored a 250 want to thank everyone esp ppl on the october exam takers thread for all the support !!
congrats on your great score budd...
can in know u r exam date...??
i want to estimate the time for result...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
aspiringdoc (11-06-2013)



  #16  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 142
Threads: 16
Thanked 91 Times in 37 Posts
Reputation: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnybravo View Post
congrats on your great score budd...
can in know u r exam date...??
i want to estimate the time for result...
thanks buddy, i gave my exam on october 12,,when did u give?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #17  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 142
Threads: 16
Thanked 91 Times in 37 Posts
Reputation: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeer View Post
nO !! I want you to tell me what that weird stuff is atleast you can tell the topic ... really im freakin out, some ppl get a lot of genetics calculations and im scared what if i'll be one of them !! have few days left and i feel like i know nothin
it was difficult even to understand the questions..they gave hypothetical experiments about macrophages, Lipopolysaccahrides, i cudnt even understand what they r asking..dont know how to explain..there were no questions about my fav di george, ataxia telangiectasia and all those syndromes..i even had studied kaplan quite well ut that too didn help much.. but the point is u cant do anything about that stuff, maybe a phd in genetics can help..so just concentrate on what material is given in FA and Kln..n maybe like some other ppl, u get sraightforward questions, bcz everybody has their own share of weird stuff, u might not get it in genetics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
abeer (11-06-2013), Anwar (11-06-2013)
  #18  
Old 11-06-2013
abeer's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 369
Threads: 3
Thanked 195 Times in 83 Posts
Reputation: 205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiringdoc View Post
it was difficult even to understand the questions..they gave hypothetical experiments about macrophages, Lipopolysaccahrides, i cudnt even understand what they r asking..dont know how to explain..there were no questions about my fav di george, ataxia telangiectasia and all those syndromes..i even had studied kaplan quite well ut that too didn help much.. but the point is u cant do anything about that stuff, maybe a phd in genetics can help..so just concentrate on what material is given in FA and Kln..n maybe like some other ppl, u get sraightforward questions, bcz everybody has their own share of weird stuff, u might not get it in genetics

phd in genetics :P:P:P , anyways, Thanx , just stickin to FA , few days are left for the monster exam... i donno what will i do !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #19  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 32
Threads: 10
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Reputation: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiringdoc View Post
thanks buddy, i gave my exam on october 12,,when did u give?
i gave mine on 15th october ....still no result...is it natural..?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #20  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 142
Threads: 16
Thanked 91 Times in 37 Posts
Reputation: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnybravo View Post
i gave mine on 15th october ....still no result...is it natural..?
its ok, i think u will get it next week..did ur permit link disappear ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #21  
Old 11-06-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 67
Threads: 33
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

congatulations

waiting for your experience
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
aspiringdoc (11-06-2013)



Reply

Tags
Exam-Results

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Finally done ts1234 USMLE Step 2 CK Forum 6 02-23-2013 04:56 AM
Finally in Houston XpaezX USMLE Step 2 CS Forum 5 02-03-2013 10:55 AM
Finally... 264/90!! omarbs USMLE Step 1 Forum 15 08-27-2012 09:28 AM
i finally got the result ( 247/86) samson USMLE Step 1 Forum 18 12-16-2011 12:05 PM
Finally got the score :) Rawalian USMLE Step 1 Forum 4 06-01-2011 09:58 AM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)