any download link for pathoma - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 1 Forum

USMLE Step 1 Forum USMLE Step 1 Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 1 exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-26-2014
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 137
Threads: 62
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 13
Default any download link for pathoma

can anybody pls mention the website/ link to download the pathoma videos? I really need them.Thank you very much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #2  
Old 01-27-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 13
Threads: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

Yeah...look for pirate bay torrent...the whole compilation is available for download
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 01-27-2014
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 137
Threads: 62
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 13
Default Thanks.

Ok, i will try to find it out. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
  #4  
Old 01-11-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 67
Threads: 8
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemali_hpk View Post
Yeah...look for pirate bay torrent...the whole compilation is available for download
can u give the exact link plz. i looked in oldpiratebay.org if that was what you meant, but i didnt find anything.tnx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 01-13-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 12
Threads: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Reputation: 18
Default

Not to be rude, but Pathoma is probably the best purchase I made for Step 1 studying. It is fairly cheap and completely worth the amount you get out of it. Just buy the damn thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Medicine23 (01-16-2015)
  #6  
Old 01-13-2015
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 868
Threads: 78
Thanked 360 Times in 208 Posts
Reputation: 370
Android Pathoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietcoke View Post
Not to be rude, but Pathoma is probably the best purchase I made for Step 1 studying. It is fairly cheap and completely worth the amount you get out of it. Just buy the damn thing.
http://www.pathoma.com/features-and-pricing

Starting at $84.95

You are right, people pay for UW 125 minimum for one month of active acounting, or may pay at least for one form of NBME 60 dolars, but when is time for Pathology that cost 85$ with a long period of acces online videos, with some options like increase speed of videos, high quality of all those videos, people looking for free, and all this is just because Pathoma do not threaten you as Kaplan or DIT
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 01-13-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 67
Threads: 8
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietcoke View Post
Not to be rude, but Pathoma is probably the best purchase I made for Step 1 studying. It is fairly cheap and completely worth the amount you get out of it. Just buy the damn thing.
If you know what i have to go through to
1- make a purchase online
2- try to recieve something in my country after ordering it online..
..u probably wouldnt have said what u said. So if you r not willing to help plz mind ur own business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 01-13-2015
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 868
Threads: 78
Thanked 360 Times in 208 Posts
Reputation: 370
Android HI

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmoth View Post
If you know what i have to go through to
1- make a purchase online
2- try to recieve something in my country after ordering it online..
..u probably wouldnt have said what u said. So if you r not willing to help plz mind ur own business.
Hey dude where you from?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 01-13-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 67
Threads: 8
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginseng plus View Post
For example i have a lot of materials for USMLE steps, but a fast method to give all these is to transfer data from one computer or external drive to another, and most important is that this method is safety
If you can give a safety way , how to upload and have the confidentiality after it will contribute for uploading of materials on some sites.
Biggest and more powerful website, torrent site was Thepiratebay, and isohunt, now both are closed, look at Kickass , demonoid , limetorrents rutracker.org

Thank u for offering to help Ginseng. I checked all these sites but they dont have pathoma videos. If u have them how big are they (space)?
To answer ur Q i live in Sudan. If u have a background about Sudan u would know that credit cards dont work in Sudan and ordering online is usually a hassle bcz u websites like Amazon for example dont deliver directly to Sudan, so am guessing Pathoma guys would be the same. OTHERWISE!!!! I would be more than happy to just get everything from the website and just save myself the hassle!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 01-13-2015
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 1,109
Threads: 31
Thanked 521 Times in 394 Posts
Reputation: 540
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmoth View Post
Thank u for offering to help Ginseng. I checked all these sites but they dont have pathoma videos. If u have them how big are they (space)?
To answer ur Q i live in Sudan. If u have a background about Sudan u would know that credit cards dont work in Sudan and ordering online is usually a hassle bcz u websites like Amazon for example dont deliver directly to Sudan, so am guessing Pathoma guys would be the same. OTHERWISE!!!! I would be more than happy to just get everything from the website and just save myself the hassle!!!
Hey you should be fine
__________________
In USMLE, “Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11  
Old 01-13-2015
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 868
Threads: 78
Thanked 360 Times in 208 Posts
Reputation: 370
Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmoth View Post
Thank u for offering to help Ginseng. I checked all these sites but they dont have pathoma videos. If u have them how big are they (space)?
To answer ur Q i live in Sudan. If u have a background about Sudan u would know that credit cards dont work in Sudan and ordering online is usually a hassle bcz u websites like Amazon for example dont deliver directly to Sudan, so am guessing Pathoma guys would be the same. OTHERWISE!!!! I would be more than happy to just get everything from the website and just save myself the hassle!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pathoma-Fund...item4631abfd28
Hey i saw on ebay a new edition 2014 of book, and i think that same thing might be with videos, i mean videos was updated to this book, and only right way to get this material, uptodated, si to buy from official pathoma source, because mostly material is old from that who hold...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pathoma-Fund...item4631abfd28

We try to keep things simple at Pathoma™. If you’d like to test out the materials, sign up for a free account (no credit card required; takes less than 60 seconds) and experience our teaching methodology first hand. If you’re already convinced, register for the Pro account and get access to all the videos (Fundamentals text will ship within 36 hours).

Realy it's not so much, because we spend more money for qbanks, and don't have to count as this precious videos...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12  
Old 01-13-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 67
Threads: 8
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Reputation: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginseng plus View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pathoma-Fund...item4631abfd28
Hey i saw on ebay a new edition 2014 of book, and i think that same thing might be with videos, i mean videos was updated to this book, and only right way to get this material, uptodated, si to buy from official pathoma source, because mostly material is old from that who hold...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pathoma-Fund...item4631abfd28

We try to keep things simple at Pathoma™. If you’d like to test out the materials, sign up for a free account (no credit card required; takes less than 60 seconds) and experience our teaching methodology first hand. If you’re already convinced, register for the Pro account and get access to all the videos (Fundamentals text will ship within 36 hours).

Realy it's not so much, because we spend more money for qbanks, and don't have to count as this precious videos...

okay Ginseng say i managed to buy the book from the Pathoma website it self,
1- how long does it take to deliver inside USA?
2- how long will i have access to the videos?
3- can i start the videos subscription whenever i want to?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13  
Old 01-14-2015
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 868
Threads: 78
Thanked 360 Times in 208 Posts
Reputation: 370
Android Pathoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmoth View Post
okay Ginseng say i managed to buy the book from the Pathoma website it self,
1- how long does it take to deliver inside USA?
2- how long will i have access to the videos?
3- can i start the videos subscription whenever i want to?
HEy, if you decided to buy this course, better go to official site Pathoma.
ANd buy a subscription , and they will send you Fundamentals book to your addres, be sure, just indicate a right addres to your home,
You can directly contat a support on this site and ask about all term and conditions of buying this course with book...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Link to download first aid and Kaplan core cases rohini_jyn USMLE Step 2 CS Forum 1 10-12-2013 02:09 AM
Link to download Kaplan CK Videos DIABLO USMLE Links & Free Ads 0 11-12-2011 06:46 AM
Link to download Kaplan Step 2 CK Videos? Dr_Laura For Sale & Wanted Items 0 08-14-2011 06:59 AM
CS video download link required.... Dr.kaushik For Sale & Wanted Items 0 05-28-2011 01:02 PM
Link to download pathology slides kalpa99 USMLE Links & Free Ads 0 05-23-2011 09:59 AM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)