Looking for Step 1 Partner in Iran-Tehran; Exam: 2015 - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 1 Forum > USMLE Step 1 Study Partners

USMLE Step 1 Study Partners USMLE Step 1 Study Partners, post your message to find study partners in your local community and world wide


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-05-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 20
Threads: 11
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Iran Looking for Step 1 Partner in Iran-Tehran; Exam: 2015

Location
Iran-Tehran
Exam date
2015
Gender Preference
Male or Female
Ethnicity / Nationality
Iranian preferred
Type of study
Will later decide together
How to Contact
Please PM me
Comments
-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #2  
Old 05-26-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 18
Threads: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

Hi
I am interested to study together
I am i iran n want to take step 1 end of 2013 or early 2014

Regards
Sepideh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Dramir (06-07-2013)
  #3  
Old 06-04-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 5
Threads: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default Hi

Hi Mehdi

I have graduated for some years and I am just starting to study for Step 1 these days.
Have you registered for the ECFMG and also for Steps? How do you pay for that from Iran?

Wish you success
Amir
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
  #4  
Old 06-07-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: CK Only
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepid89 View Post
Hi
I am interested to study together
I am i iran n want to take step 1 end of 2013 or early 2014

Regards
Sepideh
That is great,I have started this plan recently.
I get happy to help you and share our experiences
My email is Amirasfa@aol.com
Good luck
Amir
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Sepid89 (06-08-2013)
  #5  
Old 09-24-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 12
Post Im in!

I have recently graduated and im in tarh!
Have no friends planning to take USMLE and my knowledge is limitted to the internet. Its a game changing decision to spend money, time and energy to study for usmle.
I have got the latest books videos etc...
Will be happy to make new friends here.
please pm me to see what we can share
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
radkur (01-09-2015)
  #6  
Old 11-10-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 28
Threads: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default hi there

Hi there
I have planned to study for step 1, I would be happy to have a study partner
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 11-10-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 5
Threads: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulmind View Post
Hi there
I have planned to study for step 1, I would be happy to have a study partner

Hi Peacefulmind
I am ready to start our study together on Step 1.
How do you plan to start? How much time do you plan to study for Step1? when do you plan to take your exam?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 11-11-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 28
Threads: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default Hey

I have planned to study for about 7 months and I will have 5 days a week, and will probably study 7-8 hours a day. I have Kaplan LN and DVDs. I think ZumZum schedule is a great study plan. How about you? have you begun?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 11-11-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 11
Threads: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Send a message via Skype™ to Moshe
Default SP on Skype

I am looking for SP over skype for GI & Respiratory Physiology (1st read).
I am willing to re-read the rest of physiology as well.
If you are interested I am willing to switch to or continue later on with the following subjects:
Genetics (plus nucleic acids biochemistry)
Pharmacology
Behavioral Science and Biostatistics.

Study material: Kaplan, FA, UW, & BRS.
Willing to study 2-3 hours per day, available 6am-3pm Eastern time.
Please reply here or to skypename moshe17767.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 11-11-2013
dr.e.m's Avatar
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 105
Threads: 25
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Reputation: 18
Default hi

Hi
is any body here has finished the reading?i mean close to exam?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11  
Old 11-12-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 28
Threads: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe View Post
I am looking for SP over skype for GI & Respiratory Physiology (1st read).
I am willing to re-read the rest of physiology as well.
If you are interested I am willing to switch to or continue later on with the following subjects:
Genetics (plus nucleic acids biochemistry)
Pharmacology
Behavioral Science and Biostatistics.

Study material: Kaplan, FA, UW, & BRS.
Willing to study 2-3 hours per day, available 6am-3pm Eastern time.
Please reply here or to skypename moshe17767.
Hi
thank you for your reply. I could not find you on skype.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12  
Old 11-12-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 5
Threads: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulmind View Post
I have planned to study for about 7 months and I will have 5 days a week, and will probably study 7-8 hours a day. I have Kaplan LN and DVDs. I think ZumZum schedule is a great study plan. How about you? have you begun?
Hi Dear Peacefulmind
Your schedule is highly similar to mine. I had some stududies but not in order and continuous. My study is going to be serious and planned from now cause I am defining my exam date with ECFMG these days.
ZumZum seems fair. How would you suggest to begin? Do you agree to PM me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13  
Old 11-12-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 28
Threads: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama View Post
Hi Dear Peacefulmind
Your schedule is highly similar to mine. I had some stududies but not in order and continuous. My study is going to be serious and planned from now cause I am defining my exam date with ECFMG these days.
ZumZum seems fair. How would you suggest to begin? Do you agree to PM me?
Hi there
Great to hear that. I really prefer to be in contact with a motivated study partner cause during the study course you may loose motivation. I think we can begin ASAP and my skype name is peaceful.mind.sara
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #14  
Old 12-15-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

Hi Techie,
I wondered how you got the latest books here in Iran? I searched for but almost nowhere had the latest books. Everywhere sells the last year books !
I would be grateful if you tell me how I can buy them .



Quote:
Originally Posted by techie View Post
I have recently graduated and im in tarh!
Have no friends planning to take USMLE and my knowledge is limitted to the internet. Its a game changing decision to spend money, time and energy to study for usmle.
I have got the latest books videos etc...
Will be happy to make new friends here.
please pm me to see what we can share
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15  
Old 09-27-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 13
Threads: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 12
Default partner for step 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR_MEHDIKASHANI View Post
Location
Iran-Tehran
Exam date
2015
Gender Preference
Male or Female
Ethnicity / Nationality
Iranian preferred
Type of study
Will later decide together
How to Contact
Please PM me
Comments
-
salam hamed hasam 09363142583
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #16  
Old 09-27-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 13
Threads: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 12
Default partner for step 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tafshina View Post
Hi Techie,
I wondered how you got the latest books here in Iran? I searched for but almost nowhere had the latest books. Everywhere sells the last year books !
I would be grateful if you tell me how I can buy them .
hi this is Hamed call me to help u.
09363142583
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #17  
Old 03-17-2015
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

سلام دوستان،
من دارم برای دادن امتحان یو اس ام ال، استپ 1 برای تابستون خودم رو آماده میکنم و دنبال یه نفر میگردم که تهران باشه و بتونیم باهم بخونیم، بریم کتابخونه و حتی از همدیگه امتحان بگیریم. تقریبا همه منابع رو هم دارم که میتونم به اشتراک بزارم. اگه کسی شرایط مشابه من رو داره و مایل هست لطفا به من ایمیل بزنه که بتونیم با هم برنامه بریزیم
ایمیل من: dastgheib7@gmail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



Reply

Tags
Iran-, Tehran-

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for Step 1 Partner in tehran/iran; Exam: 2014 ghavam USMLE Step 1 Study Partners 1 09-27-2014 01:53 PM
Looking for Step 1 Partner in Tehran; Exam: 2013 Drama USMLE Step 1 Study Partners 1 06-07-2013 08:27 AM
Looking for Step 1 Partner in tehran; Exam: december 2013 usmle1386 USMLE Step 1 Study Partners 0 05-03-2013 07:36 AM
Looking for Step 1 Partner in Iran; Exam: 2012 terry USMLE Step 1 Study Partners 0 07-18-2012 11:31 PM
Looking for Step 1 Partner in Tehran, IRAN; Exam: 2012 Med.Student USMLE Step 1 Study Partners 1 03-21-2012 05:29 AM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)