April 8 test results - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 2 CK Forum

USMLE Step 2 CK Forum USMLE Step 2 CK Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 2 CK exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-31-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 38
Threads: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default April 8 test results

Anyone else waiting for their test results?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #2  
Old 03-31-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 38
Threads: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default scheduling permit still available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vfibulator View Post
Anyone else waiting for their test results?
Has any test taker's scheduling permit disappeared yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 03-31-2015
student82's Avatar
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 12
Threads: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

I did no realize this post was about CK examiners, I just took the step 1, so Good luck guys

Last edited by student82; 03-31-2015 at 09:58 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
  #4  
Old 03-31-2015
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 367
Threads: 0
Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts
Reputation: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vfibulator View Post
Has any test taker's scheduling permit disappeared yet?
Nope, mine hasn't. Also, IWA is down today. I can't get in, either via Chrome or Mozilla.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 03-31-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 38
Threads: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default iwa2 down

Quote:
Originally Posted by CisternaChyli View Post
Nope, mine hasn't. Also, IWA is down today. I can't get in, either via Chrome or Mozilla.
Yeah, couldn't access iwa2 either. I'm suprised how late the permit stays up, as results should be out soon; assuming they are out on the third Wednesday following the exam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 03-31-2015
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 367
Threads: 0
Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts
Reputation: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vfibulator View Post
Yeah, couldn't access iwa2 either. I'm suprised how late the permit stays up, as results should be out soon; assuming they are out on the third Wednesday following the exam
I don't think the third wednesdays thing is happening anymore. I got my step 1 results a month after my exam (4th Wednesday). I expect the same thing will happen for Step 2 as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 03-31-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 38
Threads: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CisternaChyli View Post
I don't think the third wednesdays thing is happening anymore. I got my step 1 results a month after my exam (4th Wednesday). I expect the same thing will happen for Step 2 as well.
Oh really? didn't know that. Still time for the scheduling permit to come down then (and for results to come out)...probably should rename this thread too Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 03-31-2015
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 367
Threads: 0
Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts
Reputation: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vfibulator View Post
Oh really? didn't know that. Still time for the scheduling permit to come down then (and for results to come out)...probably should rename this thread too Thanks
Usually the permit link goes down on the Sunday or Monday that the results would be expected. Mine wasn't down yet as of yesterday. I also took my exam on a Saturday, so that might delay things as well. I'm not expecting anything this week...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 03-31-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 38
Threads: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CisternaChyli View Post
Usually the permit link goes down on the Sunday or Monday that the results would be expected. Mine wasn't down yet as of yesterday. I also took my exam on a Saturday, so that might delay things as well. I'm not expecting anything this week...
I took mine on a Thursday so April 8th would've been the third Wednesday for results, based on the old reporting trend.
The 2015 Information Bulletin states that scores are released three to four weeks after the exam. Maybe yours will be out a little earlier this time?
Will continue monitoring the scheduling permit link, including on Sunday and Monday
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 03-31-2015
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 367
Threads: 0
Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts
Reputation: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vfibulator View Post
I took mine on a Thursday so April 8th would've been the third Wednesday for results, based on the old reporting trend.
The 2015 Information Bulletin states that scores are released three to four weeks after the exam. Maybe yours will be out a little earlier this time?
Will continue monitoring the scheduling permit link, including on Sunday and Monday
My third Wednesday would be tomorrow, but judging by the fact that my permit link was still up as of yesterday, I'm doubtful that I will get anything tomorrow.
Then again, you never know with the NBME. I have heard that results for exams taken on weekends come out late sometimes though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11  
Old 03-31-2015
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 592
Threads: 92
Thanked 196 Times in 128 Posts
Reputation: 206
Send a message via Skype™ to drpisho
Star

Im waiting for my results on April 8 as well, took my test on March 18.
anyways GOOD LUCK to all
very nervous about them, but since Im preparing for CS I try to keep it off my mind, just hope to pass or at least average cause my test was very tough.
and yes IWA is down today, but my permit disappeared next day I did my step2ck actually.
__________________
Will. Power. Faith. MATCHED IM 2016!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12  
Old 03-31-2015
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 367
Threads: 0
Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts
Reputation: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpisho View Post
Im waiting for my results on April 8 as well, took my test on March 18.
anyways GOOD LUCK to all
very nervous about them, but since Im preparing for CS I try to keep it off my mind, just hope to pass or at least average cause my test was very tough.
and yes IWA is down today, but my permit disappeared next day I did my step2ck actually.
All of our permits have disappeared. Its the actual permit link that we are all referring to .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13  
Old 04-01-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 38
Threads: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CisternaChyli View Post
My third Wednesday would be tomorrow, but judging by the fact that my permit link was still up as of yesterday, I'm doubtful that I will get anything tomorrow.
Then again, you never know with the NBME. I have heard that results for exams taken on weekends come out late sometimes though.
Guess we'll have to wait and see which way things go next Sunday or Monday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #14  
Old 04-01-2015
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 367
Threads: 0
Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts
Reputation: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vfibulator View Post
Guess we'll have to wait and see which way things go next Sunday or Monday.
Well IWA is finally back up, after being down all day yesterday and last night. My permit link is still there too. Looks like at least another week...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15  
Old 04-01-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 38
Threads: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CisternaChyli View Post
Well IWA is finally back up, after being down all day yesterday and last night. My permit link is still there too. Looks like at least another week...
Yes, it is. Funny though, mine's gone. Not sure what to expect or that means...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #16  
Old 04-01-2015
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 367
Threads: 0
Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts
Reputation: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vfibulator View Post
Yes, it is. Funny though, mine's gone. Not sure what to expect or that means...
Just checked again, mine is still up...I know that for some people it takes longer than 4 weeks, for the result to come out. I'm sure your actual permit is gone (mine is too; they take that down right after the exam, obviously), but is the clickable link to your permit also gone?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #17  
Old 04-01-2015
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 148
Threads: 44
Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
Reputation: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CisternaChyli View Post
Just checked again, mine is still up...I know that for some people it takes longer than 4 weeks, for the result to come out. I'm sure your actual permit is gone (mine is too; they take that down right after the exam, obviously), but is the clickable link to your permit also gone?
You took it on a saturday. That's considered the next week. For you it will be 4 wednesdays not 3.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #18  
Old 04-01-2015
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 367
Threads: 0
Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts
Reputation: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_blue2000 View Post
You took it on a saturday. That's considered the next week. For you it will be 4 wednesdays not 3.
Oh okay. Yeah I never knew that before, that they considered saturday the next week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #19  
Old 04-01-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 38
Threads: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CisternaChyli View Post
Just checked again, mine is still up...I know that for some people it takes longer than 4 weeks, for the result to come out. I'm sure your actual permit is gone (mine is too; they take that down right after the exam, obviously), but is the clickable link to your permit also gone?
Yes, the link has been gone since IWA came back up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #20  
Old 04-01-2015
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 367
Threads: 0
Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts
Reputation: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vfibulator View Post
Yes, the link has been gone since IWA came back up
Hmmn, that's odd. But to tell you the truth, it may not mean anything. I just checked IWA again and mine is still up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #21  
Old 04-02-2015
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 592
Threads: 92
Thanked 196 Times in 128 Posts
Reputation: 206
Send a message via Skype™ to drpisho
I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by CisternaChyli View Post
All of our permits have disappeared. Its the actual permit link that we are all referring to .
whoops lol. yeah, link its still there.
6 more days and our scores hopefully will be out.
started having nightmares of the stupid questions I missed, again
anyways, good luck to all and see you next wednesday
__________________
Will. Power. Faith. MATCHED IM 2016!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #22  
Old 04-02-2015
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 367
Threads: 0
Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts
Reputation: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpisho View Post
whoops lol. yeah, link its still there.
6 more days and our scores hopefully will be out.
started having nightmares of the stupid questions I missed, again
anyways, good luck to all and see you next wednesday
Good luck to you and everyone else waiting for their scores! I was having nightmares of the easy questions I missed too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #23  
Old 04-03-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 38
Threads: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpisho View Post
whoops lol. yeah, link its still there.
6 more days and our scores hopefully will be out.
started having nightmares of the stupid questions I missed, again
anyways, good luck to all and see you next wednesday
Thanks, you too. And good luck in your CS prep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #24  
Old 04-06-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 38
Threads: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CisternaChyli View Post
Good luck to you and everyone else waiting for their scores! I was having nightmares of the easy questions I missed too
CisternaChyli and drpisho, any change with your permit link?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25  
Old 04-08-2015
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 148
Threads: 44
Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
Reputation: 31
Default

howd it go guys??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #26  
Old 04-08-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 38
Threads: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_blue2000 View Post
howd it go guys??
Fine. See NBME, UWSA, Qbanks Averages, Correlation with Real Step 2 CK Exam Score for further details.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #27  
Old 04-09-2015
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 592
Threads: 92
Thanked 196 Times in 128 Posts
Reputation: 206
Send a message via Skype™ to drpisho
Default

Vfibulator congrats on the great score!!!
I posted my prep on the same thread if anyone will like to see.

now we are DONE OFFICIALLY with this test!!

CisternaChyli.. how did it go??

celebrate celebrate guys!!!!
__________________
Will. Power. Faith. MATCHED IM 2016!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #28  
Old 04-09-2015
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 148
Threads: 44
Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
Reputation: 31
Default

congratulations!!

Vfib,how did you find hte exam compared to nbme 7?


Drpisho did you take any other NBMEs?

My exam is in couple weeks, last advice to study?
I'm just doing uworld again - on my second run but I have to run by it much faster than I did my first..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #29  
Old 04-09-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 38
Threads: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpisho View Post
Vfibulator congrats on the great score!!!
I posted my prep on the same thread if anyone will like to see.

now we are DONE OFFICIALLY with this test!!

CisternaChyli.. how did it go??

celebrate celebrate guys!!!!
Congrats to you too drpisho!! That's right, we did

Time celebrate a job well done, and to keep moving forward
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #30  
Old 04-09-2015
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 38
Threads: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_blue2000 View Post
congratulations!!

Vfib,how did you find hte exam compared to nbme 7?


Drpisho did you take any other NBMEs?

My exam is in couple weeks, last advice to study?
I'm just doing uworld again - on my second run but I have to run by it much faster than I did my first..
Well sky_blue2000, in my case nbme 7 was the best predictor

I would say just don't get distracted by what you don't know from NBMEs or Clinical Mastery Series and just make sure you really know UWorld by repeating it, because it is high-yield.
The exam tests your stamina, especially last 2-3 blocks so it is important to have a solid foundation.

Last edited by Vfibulator; 04-09-2015 at 07:02 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #31  
Old 04-09-2015
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 592
Threads: 92
Thanked 196 Times in 128 Posts
Reputation: 206
Send a message via Skype™ to drpisho
Cool

THANKS Vfibulator, my best to you on the rest of this journey!!!

Quote:
sky_blue2000 : Drpisho did you take any other NBMEs?

My exam is in couple weeks, last advice to study?
No I didnt, I didnt want to do nbme7 cause I was afraid it will ruin my confidence, I did almost every nbme but offline.

my last advice to you will be to just review what you have learned, dont read new things, and uworld uworld uworld. know managements down cold.
the best of luck to you for test day, be sure to REST, those were the longest 9 hours of my life, very different experience from step1 even tho its just an hour longer!!
__________________
Will. Power. Faith. MATCHED IM 2016!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Cubandoc (04-18-2015)



Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Test results and the match? Dr. Pap IMG Residency Match Forum 1 07-26-2014 07:21 PM
Test results close to the study population? Evergreen USMLE Step 1 Forum 5 04-30-2012 04:47 AM
anyone had the test after aug 3rd got his results? youssef2310 USMLE Step 2 CK Forum 7 09-14-2011 12:32 PM
When to take the exam to get the results by April 15? noone_123i USMLE Step 1 Forum 1 01-24-2011 02:14 PM
Prometric Practice Test Results Saieda USMLE Step 1 Forum 2 12-28-2009 11:02 AM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)