My CK Experience (***/**) - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 2 CK Forum

USMLE Step 2 CK Forum USMLE Step 2 CK Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 2 CK exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-24-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 61
Threads: 7
Thanked 82 Times in 32 Posts
Reputation: 92
Smile My CK Experience (***/**)

DISCLAIMER- I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY CK SCORES SO WHETHER TO FOLLOW MY ADVICE OR NOT IS UPTO YOU

Alright so first of all I'm an average student. Im not the 250+ types.

Secondly, PLEASE CARRY HOME MADE MEALS IF THE PROMETRIC CENTER IS NOT IN YOUR TOWN. I had a meal at a restaurant on the night before the exam and suffered from food-poisoning on the day of the exam! Its not a good experience, trust me.

Okay then first of all "I can't sleep on the night before the exam"
Solution- STOP READING ATLEAST 16-18 HOURS BEFORE THE EXAM! For those of you who were unable to sleep the night before the Step1, try this. If you're planning to study till midnight then your brains going to be processing so much info that it's not going to be possible for you to sleep before the exam. (Not true for everyone but since this is my experience I'm going to share it anyways So stop studying coz you don't want to ruin your exam studying for some ques that you're not even sure are going to show up in the exam.

"Breaks"- another very personal thing. But I would SUGGEST YOU TAKE A BREAK AFTER EVERY BLOCK. Reason being if you realize you made an error in the previous block then your current block is going to suffer. You don't want such things hovering in your mind and affecting your concentration. I took a break after every block. I took pics (hard copies) of my girlfriend (shes the hot cute attractive types ) to the exam and used to see them after every block. The only thing it did was it made me forget everything about my prev block. They won't mind even if you take a FHM or MAXIM to the exam. But don't try to think about the ques that have already passed!!

RED BULL- okay so this should become the official drink of USMLE soon. ALL my seniors and colleagues have recommended this drink. "DID IT HELP?"- I dont know. Even if you gave me water saying this was your Grandmas 'Secret Concentration and Memory Improving Formula'...I would have gulped it. It helps......PSYCHOLOGICALLY!

FREE150- DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. ITS THE CLOSEST THING TO THE EXAM. IN TERMS OF BLOCK CONSTRUCTION, DIFFICULTY AND QUESTION LENGTH. DEFINITELY BETTER THAN NBMES, KAPLAN OR ANY OTHER STUDY MATERIAL HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Question lengths- A lot of hype related to the long ques in CK. "Is it true"-YES. Questions are def longer than Step1 but, doable. I'm a slow processor (i had a little over 5 min left in each block in my Step1 exam). However, I was able to complete the ques in good time.

KAPLAN QBANK- Orite so this is the Prodigial Question and I was planning to write and entire thread about it but I will summarize the main points here.
"Is The KaplanQBank Worth It?"-YES
"Would You Recommend It?"- YES
"Is It Absolutely Essential?"- NO
"Then Why The Hell Are You Contradicting Yourself?" - the thing about CK is that unlike Step1 it isn't a 100% knowledge based exam. Over 50-60% is clinical judgement. They are not going to ask 'Which organ is injured if a road accident victim presents with a bruise in his left upper quadrant and hypotension?'. The question is more likely to be "What would you do if you had a road accident with a bruise in upper left quadrant and hypotension?". Just an example. The only way you can improve your clinical judgement is by solving ques! I suggest solving atleast 4000-5000 ques before taking the exam (again this is my personal opinion. I'm not one of the best and brightest and YES I do require a lot of practice.) KaplanQBank gives you 2200+ ques and 2-full length practice tests! Thats almost 2800 ques. So Yes I would definitely suggest you do the KaplanQBank. (P.S.- I have not been paid my Kaplan Medical Licensing for promoting this. It is solely my personal opinion. )

Medicine and Pediatrics - Major bulk of the Step2 CK. Almost every other que was "A 56 year old man....." or "A 8 month old child...." Almost 60-70% of ques were Medicine and Pediatrics. Do these two subjects thoroughly. Just 1 question regarding milestones. Read questions thoroughly since non-useful words like "obese" and "debiliated" can make a lot of difference. Lot of distractors and non-useful info also present so filter the relevant info. Looking at the answer options will help a lot! Always look out for hints like alcoholic, drug-addict and Chronic Renal Failure since it affects your answer almost 99% of the times.

Biostats/ Ethics/ Gen Principles of Health and Medicine- Biostats was the EASIEST! I dreaded this subject in Step1 but CK asks only the basic ques. Sensitivity, Specificity, Odds Ratio, NNT etc etc.
Ethics was also easy. No big deal. You always end up with 2 options after ruling out everything else and then you select the best possible.

Drug Ads and Abstracts- Just 3-4 ques in the entire exam. Drug ad was soo easy that I actually read the ad for 5 full min coz I thought it was a trick que! The answer was printed in bold and big handwriting at the top of the ad! Drug abstracts are totally biostats ques. The first que is usually from the table and second que usually involves identifying type of bias or something like that. So dont worry about these ques.

Psychiatry- Very confusing! Wasn't my strength and almost every que had 2 answers! Thats what I felt.

Surgery and OBGY- Very easy! Don't waste time mastering these subjects. Basic knowledge from UWorld and Kaplan Notes is enough.

ENT/Opthal- Very easy! No weird questions. Very straight forward. Jus 7-8 ques i think in the entire exam.

The exam will drain out a lot at the end of the day so be prepared. You need to be mentally strong. Losing concentration in the last few blocks can be disastrous so do whatever you can to avoid that.

Already a very long experience so will stop here. Took the exam less than 30 hours ago so I'm not putting up my NBME/UWSA scores. Will do it once I receive the CK score No point in co-relating with my scores right now

Special thanks to all the members and moderators for helping me out. Reading all your posts has made CK much much easier.

Let me know if you guys need any CK material. Mail me : iceman_purav@hotmail.com

Good luck and God bless

Last edited by iceman_purav; 07-24-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
alex85 (07-25-2012), anomali (09-20-2012), bashir (09-18-2012), bhargavjyo (01-04-2013), depu77 (12-22-2012), docJD (09-20-2012), DocSikorski (07-25-2012), drdor (07-25-2012), excellence (11-25-2014), Fatima (07-25-2012), Future Radiolog (09-19-2012), Gastrin (07-25-2012), goulartmd (09-18-2012), guddu86 (09-21-2012), Hitman (07-25-2012), idoc (04-20-2015), im99 (07-24-2012), K06100 (07-25-2012), maheen (09-18-2012), mayursn39 (07-24-2012), mbbs2010 (07-24-2012), mitsua (08-14-2012), mohitkmc (07-25-2012), Novobiocin (07-25-2012), numbndumb (09-20-2012), shan564 (07-25-2012), shyangel18 (07-25-2012), sonu.agarwall (07-25-2012), step_enhancer (07-24-2012), stepdoc1 (07-25-2012), Syndrome X (09-02-2012), tyagee (07-25-2012), usmled10 (11-25-2014), usmledee (07-25-2012), zohaib (09-19-2012)



  #2  
Old 07-24-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 851
Threads: 88
Thanked 710 Times in 380 Posts
Reputation: 720
Default

Thank you so much and good luck for your score .Best wishes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
iceman_purav (07-25-2012)
  #3  
Old 07-25-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 1,867
Threads: 149
Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,049 Posts
Reputation: 2124
Default

So, basically you are saying that you nailed it. but too humble to admit it.....at least till the actual score confirms it.

Thanks for posting.
Can you please tell us about your preparation and which books/resources etc you found useful and recommend in retrospect.

Last edited by Novobiocin; 07-25-2012 at 06:51 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
  #4  
Old 07-25-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 61
Threads: 7
Thanked 82 Times in 32 Posts
Reputation: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novobiocin View Post
So, basically you are saying that you nailed it.
Thanks for posting.
Can you please tell us about your preparation and which books/resources etc you found useful and recommend in retrospect.
Master the Boards-2 and 3. Do both. The reason Im saying this is coz after my step1 when I started reading for CK i realized that the USMLE have started incorporating a lot of elements from their successive exams eg. CK concepts used in step1 and hence I assumed Step3 could show up in part during the CK exam.
Plus OBGY Surgery and Pediatrics isn't enough from one book only. You'll need both and your final year notes as well. For Ethics I recommend you go through Conrad Fischers 100 cases. Its available in a pdf format. 2nd edition.
Kaplan notes 2008-09 were also useful.
Finally go through YOUR OWN notes in the last few days. Coz the notes you prepare is about the stuff that YOU don't know. No point going through the entire books again.
Do all NBMEs. Even if its offline. Dont worry about the scores. You'll get an idea about the que format.

And I DID NOT NAIL the exam! In fact it NAILED me Well that we'll know in 3 weeks time
Good luck and God bless
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Novobiocin (07-25-2012)
  #5  
Old 07-25-2012
LatinGeorge's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 653
Threads: 47
Thanked 409 Times in 249 Posts
Reputation: 419
Default

I'm guessing purav= pura vida? are you from Costa Rica?

Hey man, sounds like you did very good!! thanks for the advice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 07-25-2012
Hitman's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 928
Threads: 17
Thanked 539 Times in 375 Posts
Reputation: 549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinGeorge View Post
I'm guessing purav= pura vida? are you from Costa Rica?

Hey man, sounds like you did very good!! thanks for the advice.

Purav sound to be INDIAN ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 07-25-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 1,867
Threads: 149
Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,049 Posts
Reputation: 2124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
Purav sound to be INDIAN ...
Iceman ? from Iceland..............Purav=East................... ......someone from East of Iceland.............or a cool easterner..............or a cool Eastern Indian...........the mystery deepens...........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Hitman (07-25-2012)
  #8  
Old 07-25-2012
Hitman's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 928
Threads: 17
Thanked 539 Times in 375 Posts
Reputation: 549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novobiocin View Post
...........Purav=East................
hmm.........you seem to be a cool eastern indian too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Novobiocin (07-25-2012)
  #9  
Old 07-25-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 61
Threads: 7
Thanked 82 Times in 32 Posts
Reputation: 92
Default

ROFL hahahahaha guys
Purav is my first name.
Iceman is not. The story behind iceman is- Over a decade ago I saw my fav movie of all time TOPGUN. I wanted my email id to have "Mavercik" (Tom Cruise's call sign) but since it was taken up I had to settle with "Iceman" (Val Kilmers call sign ) And yes I am an Indian.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Novobiocin (07-25-2012)
  #10  
Old 07-25-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 1,867
Threads: 149
Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,049 Posts
Reputation: 2124
Default

Phew.............the mystery solved
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11  
Old 07-25-2012
Hitman's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 928
Threads: 17
Thanked 539 Times in 375 Posts
Reputation: 549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novobiocin View Post
Phew.............the mystery solved
any chance to get a role in the new sherlock holmes part 3
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
LatinGeorge (07-25-2012)
  #12  
Old 07-25-2012
shyangel18's Avatar
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 388
Threads: 48
Thanked 237 Times in 128 Posts
Reputation: 247
Send a message via MSN to shyangel18
Default

congrats iceman on getting done with ur exam!

i have a quick question, how much of mtb3 IM did u see in the real exam? my exam is in abt a months time. ihav done mtb2IM twice already. u think its worth going thru the hassle of going thru mtb3IM?

and also, i kno u dont wana tlak abt it till u result, but which onez does better asesment for ck acc to u, UWSA or NBMEz??

thanx!
__________________
Ppl come here to study n ponder
I am here to Excell like Thunder!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13  
Old 07-26-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 61
Threads: 7
Thanked 82 Times in 32 Posts
Reputation: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyangel18 View Post
congrats iceman on getting done with ur exam!

i have a quick question, how much of mtb3 IM did u see in the real exam? my exam is in abt a months time. ihav done mtb2IM twice already. u think its worth going thru the hassle of going thru mtb3IM?

and also, i kno u dont wana tlak abt it till u result, but which onez does better asesment for ck acc to u, UWSA or NBMEz??

thanx!
MTB2 is sufficient for IM. For rest of the subjects you'll require both.
Go through MTB3 IM if you plenty of time in hand.

Real exam wasn't like NBME or UWSA. It was a lot like Free150.

Goodluck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
aknz (07-26-2012), Novobiocin (07-27-2012), shyangel18 (07-26-2012)
  #14  
Old 07-26-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 90
Threads: 2
Thanked 68 Times in 30 Posts
Reputation: 78
Default

Congrats man, I guess we will receive our results at the same time...

3 weeks right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15  
Old 07-27-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 61
Threads: 7
Thanked 82 Times in 32 Posts
Reputation: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoeinstein View Post
Congrats man, I guess we will receive our results at the same time...

3 weeks right?
when did you take your exam? Date? Mine was on 24th July
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #16  
Old 07-27-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 90
Threads: 2
Thanked 68 Times in 30 Posts
Reputation: 78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman_purav View Post
when did you take your exam? Date? Mine was on 24th July
I see..I thought you took it also last July25..anyway I hope our results will be released after 3 weeks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #17  
Old 09-18-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 28
Threads: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 10 Posts
Reputation: 32
Warning!

BUMP!
What happened?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #18  
Old 09-19-2012
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 109
Threads: 8
Thanked 106 Times in 56 Posts
Reputation: 116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman_purav View Post
MTB2 is sufficient for IM. For rest of the subjects you'll require both.
Go through MTB3 IM if you plenty of time in hand.

Real exam wasn't like NBME or UWSA. It was a lot like Free150.

Goodluck
Quick question, 'Free 150' your referring to the material on the usmle.org website correct ?

Thanks and all the best with your result.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #19  
Old 09-19-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 61
Threads: 7
Thanked 82 Times in 32 Posts
Reputation: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niksamtani View Post
Quick question, 'Free 150' your referring to the material on the usmle.org website correct ?

Thanks and all the best with your result.
Yes (3 smileys coz i cudnt post with less than 10 characters)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
DrSn (09-21-2012)
  #20  
Old 09-19-2012
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 1,867
Threads: 149
Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,049 Posts
Reputation: 2124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman_purav View Post
Yes (3 smileys coz i cudnt post with less than 10 characters)
What about your results............have you received them yet..............I am eagerly waiting :sorry:
__________________
A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know.
“What is man? He's just a collection of chemicals with delusions of grandeur.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #21  
Old 09-20-2012
numbndumb's Avatar
USMLE Forums Master
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 529
Threads: 57
Thanked 283 Times in 151 Posts
Reputation: 293
Default

Thanks for sharing your experience. COngratulations on being done with this huge thing. Please share your score with us if you already got them.

I have one question:
You said MTB 2 is sufficient for IM and for the rest MTB 2 and 3 ...... do you think its okay to completely skip KNL and do only MTB 2 and 3 the way you said?? That of course with uworld. what do you think? Im hating every single page of KLN IM

Thanks in advacne
__________________
I've become so numb
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
khaled_elfert (12-06-2014)
  #22  
Old 09-20-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 25
Threads: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 13
Default

Please answer Numbndumb's question. I have the same question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #23  
Old 12-06-2012
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: CS Only
Posts: 55
Threads: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman_purav View Post
DISCLAIMER- I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY CK SCORES SO WHETHER TO FOLLOW MY ADVICE OR NOT IS UPTO YOU

Alright so first of all I'm an average student. Im not the 250+ types.

Secondly, PLEASE CARRY HOME MADE MEALS IF THE PROMETRIC CENTER IS NOT IN YOUR TOWN. I had a meal at a restaurant on the night before the exam and suffered from food-poisoning on the day of the exam! Its not a good experience, trust me.

Okay then first of all "I can't sleep on the night before the exam"
Solution- STOP READING ATLEAST 16-18 HOURS BEFORE THE EXAM! For those of you who were unable to sleep the night before the Step1, try this. If you're planning to study till midnight then your brains going to be processing so much info that it's not going to be possible for you to sleep before the exam. (Not true for everyone but since this is my experience I'm going to share it anyways So stop studying coz you don't want to ruin your exam studying for some ques that you're not even sure are going to show up in the exam.

"Breaks"- another very personal thing. But I would SUGGEST YOU TAKE A BREAK AFTER EVERY BLOCK. Reason being if you realize you made an error in the previous block then your current block is going to suffer. You don't want such things hovering in your mind and affecting your concentration. I took a break after every block. I took pics (hard copies) of my girlfriend (shes the hot cute attractive types ) to the exam and used to see them after every block. The only thing it did was it made me forget everything about my prev block. They won't mind even if you take a FHM or MAXIM to the exam. But don't try to think about the ques that have already passed!!

RED BULL- okay so this should become the official drink of USMLE soon. ALL my seniors and colleagues have recommended this drink. "DID IT HELP?"- I dont know. Even if you gave me water saying this was your Grandmas 'Secret Concentration and Memory Improving Formula'...I would have gulped it. It helps......PSYCHOLOGICALLY!

FREE150- DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. ITS THE CLOSEST THING TO THE EXAM. IN TERMS OF BLOCK CONSTRUCTION, DIFFICULTY AND QUESTION LENGTH. DEFINITELY BETTER THAN NBMES, KAPLAN OR ANY OTHER STUDY MATERIAL HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Question lengths- A lot of hype related to the long ques in CK. "Is it true"-YES. Questions are def longer than Step1 but, doable. I'm a slow processor (i had a little over 5 min left in each block in my Step1 exam). However, I was able to complete the ques in good time.

KAPLAN QBANK- Orite so this is the Prodigial Question and I was planning to write and entire thread about it but I will summarize the main points here.
"Is The KaplanQBank Worth It?"-YES
"Would You Recommend It?"- YES
"Is It Absolutely Essential?"- NO
"Then Why The Hell Are You Contradicting Yourself?" - the thing about CK is that unlike Step1 it isn't a 100% knowledge based exam. Over 50-60% is clinical judgement. They are not going to ask 'Which organ is injured if a road accident victim presents with a bruise in his left upper quadrant and hypotension?'. The question is more likely to be "What would you do if you had a road accident with a bruise in upper left quadrant and hypotension?". Just an example. The only way you can improve your clinical judgement is by solving ques! I suggest solving atleast 4000-5000 ques before taking the exam (again this is my personal opinion. I'm not one of the best and brightest and YES I do require a lot of practice.) KaplanQBank gives you 2200+ ques and 2-full length practice tests! Thats almost 2800 ques. So Yes I would definitely suggest you do the KaplanQBank. (P.S.- I have not been paid my Kaplan Medical Licensing for promoting this. It is solely my personal opinion. )

Medicine and Pediatrics - Major bulk of the Step2 CK. Almost every other que was "A 56 year old man....." or "A 8 month old child...." Almost 60-70% of ques were Medicine and Pediatrics. Do these two subjects thoroughly. Just 1 question regarding milestones. Read questions thoroughly since non-useful words like "obese" and "debiliated" can make a lot of difference. Lot of distractors and non-useful info also present so filter the relevant info. Looking at the answer options will help a lot! Always look out for hints like alcoholic, drug-addict and Chronic Renal Failure since it affects your answer almost 99% of the times.

Biostats/ Ethics/ Gen Principles of Health and Medicine- Biostats was the EASIEST! I dreaded this subject in Step1 but CK asks only the basic ques. Sensitivity, Specificity, Odds Ratio, NNT etc etc.
Ethics was also easy. No big deal. You always end up with 2 options after ruling out everything else and then you select the best possible.

Drug Ads and Abstracts- Just 3-4 ques in the entire exam. Drug ad was soo easy that I actually read the ad for 5 full min coz I thought it was a trick que! The answer was printed in bold and big handwriting at the top of the ad! Drug abstracts are totally biostats ques. The first que is usually from the table and second que usually involves identifying type of bias or something like that. So dont worry about these ques.

Psychiatry- Very confusing! Wasn't my strength and almost every que had 2 answers! Thats what I felt.

Surgery and OBGY- Very easy! Don't waste time mastering these subjects. Basic knowledge from UWorld and Kaplan Notes is enough.

ENT/Opthal- Very easy! No weird questions. Very straight forward. Jus 7-8 ques i think in the entire exam.

The exam will drain out a lot at the end of the day so be prepared. You need to be mentally strong. Losing concentration in the last few blocks can be disastrous so do whatever you can to avoid that.

Already a very long experience so will stop here. Took the exam less than 30 hours ago so I'm not putting up my NBME/UWSA scores. Will do it once I receive the CK score No point in co-relating with my scores right now

Special thanks to all the members and moderators for helping me out. Reading all your posts has made CK much much easier.

Let me know if you guys need any CK material. Mail me : iceman_purav@hotmail.com

Good luck and God bless
please I need Master the boards Usmle step ck2 and step 3 , I need it urgent, my email is dr_azeezah@hotmail.com , and I need any important notes for step 1 and step 2 ck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #24  
Old 11-25-2014
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 292
Threads: 5
Thanked 29 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Thanks for sharing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



Reply

Tags
Step-2-CK-Experience

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
238/99 my experience prim USMLE Step 1 Forum 11 11-27-2014 12:29 PM
My experience with CK usmlekzz USMLE Step 2 CK Forum 3 11-27-2014 12:27 PM
My CS Experience tima USMLE Step 2 CS Forum 0 06-15-2011 02:30 PM
My 97/224 CK experience Dr. N Elham USMLE Step 2 CK Forum 9 05-10-2011 07:16 AM
CS experience Graymess USMLE Step 2 CS Forum 3 09-08-2010 10:01 PM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)