Maximize Your Chances of Matching!
There are many components involved in making a competitive residency application. Much more than only USMLE Scores.
Some other important things are:
1) US Clinical experience (NOT OBSERVERSHIPS)
2) Publications in peer reviewed, indexed journals
3) High Quality Paperwork like Personal Statement, CV etc.
4) Volunteer work in recognized, reputable international organizations
5) Presentations at International Medical Conferences
6) Having a strong presence on google showing your accomplishments
7) Excellent Interview and Communication Skills
ResidencyCube knows how to help you be competitive in the match.
Get in touch with us for a FREE consult, we can help you with almost every step of the way.
Email us at support@ResidencyCube.com or visit our website at www.ResidencyCube.com
Your Friend in The Match
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.