1-on-1 USMLE tutoring from HARVARD GRADS - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 2 CK Forum

USMLE Step 2 CK Forum USMLE Step 2 CK Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 2 CK exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-08-2013
Official Advertiser Representative
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 22
Threads: 18
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 12
Advertisement 1-on-1 USMLE tutoring from HARVARD GRADS

Don’t fall victim to a “one-size-fits-all” tutoring service!

Our tutors are top
Ivy League School Graduates,
many with M.D., Ph.D.'s and are currently in very
specialized Residency Training Programs such as
Dermatology,Otolaryngology, etc.


Residents Medical Group's Medical School USMLE Tutors are the Rolls Royce of the field.
Our tutors have personally scored in the very highest percentile on each of the USMLE Steps they coach - No less than 99% - and take pride in tailoring a curriculum that is specific to your needs,to ensure you’re strongly prepared for a career in medicine.

Take advantage of our unique services that will not only prepare you for the exam, but equip you with lifetime knowledge to use in your career.

Prepare for USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3 with our online individualized courses, in person tutoring or SKYPE "One-on-One."

Whether you are in Albania or Zimbabwe you can have a personal instructor anywhere in the world!

VISIT:
www.residentsmedicalgroup.com

INSTAGRAM:
@residentsmedicalgroup

TWITTER:
@residentsMgroup

EMAIL:
info@residentsmedicalgroup.com

*Testimonials available upon request.*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2  
Old 08-08-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 8
Threads: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Reputation: 18
Default

Are you same Ivy League A-team that take part in the verbatim reading of First Aid for the USMLE Rx videos?

I did enjoy the British Harvard Microbiology reader K.B.. I didn't learn much, but entertaining accent.

Also, does Edwin Everest M.D., Ph.D., Th.D., MBA, MHA, MA, CPA, CMA, FCEA, FHSM teach as well?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 08-08-2013
Official Advertiser Representative
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 22
Threads: 18
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Reputation: 12
Default Residents Medical Tidbits

No we are not the same group. Our Ivy-League team tailors a curriculum specific to each candidate, our aim is to be as interactive as possible - reading verbatim is not a practice we use.
Also, Dr. Edwin Everest is the original founder but has since passed on. His son, Dr. Arnold Michael Everest is current President. He does not tutor but will advise 1-on-1, as well as mentoring candidates and prepping them for interviews, as well as aiding in Personal Statement and CV Revamping, either by holding meeting in office or via Skype.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
Violator (08-12-2013)
 
  #4  
Old 08-12-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 8
Threads: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Reputation: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by residentsmedicalgroup View Post
No we are not the same group. Our Ivy-League team tailors a curriculum specific to each candidate, our aim is to be as interactive as possible - reading verbatim is not a practice we use.
Also, Dr. Edwin Everest is the original founder but has since passed on. His son, Dr. Arnold Michael Everest is current President. He does not tutor but will advise 1-on-1, as well as mentoring candidates and prepping them for interviews, as well as aiding in Personal Statement and CV Revamping, either by holding meeting in office or via Skype.
Oh! I feel like a ___. I'm sure Dr. Everset Sr. was a great teacher, R.I.P.

Interactive 1-on-1 teaching is the best way to learn. Best of luck to the students and grads that you help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 12-19-2013
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 206
Threads: 13
Thanked 178 Times in 77 Posts
Reputation: 188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by residentsmedicalgroup View Post
Don’t fall victim to a “one-size-fits-all” tutoring service!

Our tutors are top
Ivy League School Graduates,
many with M.D., Ph.D.'s and are currently in very
specialized Residency Training Programs such as
Dermatology,Otolaryngology, etc.


Residents Medical Group's Medical School USMLE Tutors are the Rolls Royce of the field.
Our tutors have personally scored in the very highest percentile on each of the USMLE Steps they coach - No less than 99% - and take pride in tailoring a curriculum that is specific to your needs,to ensure you’re strongly prepared for a career in medicine.

Take advantage of our unique services that will not only prepare you for the exam, but equip you with lifetime knowledge to use in your career.

Prepare for USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3 with our online individualized courses, in person tutoring or SKYPE "One-on-One."

Whether you are in Albania or Zimbabwe you can have a personal instructor anywhere in the world!

VISIT:
www.residentsmedicalgroup.com

INSTAGRAM:
@residentsmedicalgroup

TWITTER:
@residentsMgroup

EMAIL:
info@residentsmedicalgroup.com

*Testimonials available upon request.*

Umm, since when does being an "ivy league graduate...in highly specialized fields" qualify you as a good medical educator. Particularly if you feel the need to highlight just how "ivy league" your education has been.

Strikes me as using American elitism to profit off people from other parts of the world who may be easily (falsely) impressed by such things

Last edited by USMLEUK.; 12-19-2013 at 12:51 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
MetaphaseII (05-06-2014)
  #6  
Old 01-13-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 30
Threads: 4
Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts
Reputation: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMLEUK. View Post
Umm, since when does being an "ivy league graduate...in highly specialized fields" qualify you as a good medical educator. Particularly if you feel the need to highlight just how "ivy league" your education has been.

Strikes me as using American elitism to profit off people from other parts of the world who may be easily (falsely) impressed by such things
Hi there. We are definitely not trying to use American elitism in they way you are suggesting. Our USMLE tutors can only instruct for us if they have scores over 260, and they all happen to be Ivy League Graduates in specialized fields. We would not turn away a potential tutor only based off their medical school - to us, scores and interpersonal skills have more leverage. Hope that clears up your concerns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 01-26-2014
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 206
Threads: 13
Thanked 178 Times in 77 Posts
Reputation: 188
Default

Ha! so this is the same group that is offering the salaried research placements at university based ACGME programs with a "99%" match success rate.

Well, that clears that up.

Why is this blatantly fraudulent group an official advertising rep of the forum!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
MetaphaseII (05-06-2014)
  #8  
Old 10-04-2014
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 216
Threads: 1
Thanked 114 Times in 74 Posts
Reputation: 124
Default

So much for "99 percentile".
What kind of tutors don't even know that it's not a percentile.
Why are these kind of advertisements allowed on the forum...and then made sticky... it's so sad.
People in other countries end up being victims.

Guys...if you are going to dish out the money, dish it out to kaplan and uworld. Don't fall for anything else like this.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 09-22-2015
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 2
Threads: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default Question

I wondering how much does it cost if I receive the tutor?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 03-09-2016
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 15
Threads: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

How long will it take to finish all subjects in Kaplan?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11  
Old 03-27-2016
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 9
Threads: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Tags
Ads-Services

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)