August 21st, 2013; Step 2 CK Exam Results Thread - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 2 CK Forum

USMLE Step 2 CK Forum USMLE Step 2 CK Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 2 CK exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-18-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 85
Threads: 4
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 35
Exam-Results August 21st, 2013; Step 2 CK Exam Results Thread

Is anybody expecting there results this wednesday ie 21st August??
My permit is still there so I guess I am screwed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #2  
Old 08-18-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by target 260 View Post
Is anybody expecting there results this wednesday ie 21st August??
My permit is still there so I guess I am screwed
I am expecting it...hoping for the best.

Two more days to go. Last week was a pain waiting for the scores. Lets see what happens this week. Btw when does your eligibility ends? Lets keep this thread alive...

All the best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
target 260 (08-20-2013)
  #3  
Old 08-18-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 85
Threads: 4
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmn801 View Post
I am expecting it...hoping for the best.

Two more days to go. Last week was a pain waiting for the scores. Lets see what happens this week. Btw when does your eligibility ends? Lets keep this thread alive...

All the best.

My eligibity ends in Sep.
How abt ur Permit?? Do u still hv the link? Bcoz the link was gone before my Step 1 and CS results came. But this time I still hv the link.So.... I am really worried...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
  #4  
Old 08-18-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by target 260 View Post
My eligibity ends in Sep.
How abt ur Permit?? Do u still hv the link? Bcoz the link was gone before my Step 1 and CS results came. But this time I still hv the link.So.... I am really worried...

Well my permit disappeared so lets see. Click on the link and it will give u an error. Btw when did u give ur exam?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 08-18-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 85
Threads: 4
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmn801 View Post
Well my permit disappeared so lets see. Click on the link and it will give u an error. Btw when did u give ur exam?
The error mesz is coming for me since last Saturday... but I guess d link otself shud disappear... I really hope u r correct and I am worried too much....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 08-18-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 16
Threads: 2
Thanked 23 Times in 7 Posts
Reputation: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by target 260 View Post
Is anybody expecting there results this wednesday ie 21st August??
My permit is still there so I guess I am screwed
Took exam on July 27th
UWSA 235
Really scared
Permit link has disappeared
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 08-18-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 85
Threads: 4
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

[QUOTE=raman_70;209631]Took exam on July 27th
UWSA 235
Really scared
Permit link has disappeared[/QUOTE

My permit is still there.... I assume its going to be bad week for me then....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 08-19-2013
krnzone's Avatar
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 6
Threads: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Reputation: 13
Send a message via Yahoo to krnzone Send a message via Skype™ to krnzone
Default 27 jul 2013 ck given

waiting for result too..
any idea when will it come.
whats the permit u are talking about
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 08-19-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 85
Threads: 4
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krnzone View Post
waiting for result too..
any idea when will it come.
whats the permit u are talking about

Go to ECFMG website, from there click IWA, login and see if there is a link which says " Print or Reprint USMLE schedulling permit "

Please let me know if the link disappeared for u and also when did u give ur exam...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 08-19-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 13
Default

Took my exam on july 27th in Puerto Rico, UWSA was 236 and my permit link already disappear, so let's see. Two more days to go.:sorry:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11  
Old 08-19-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 85
Threads: 4
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juankypr View Post
Took my exam on july 27th in Puerto Rico, UWSA was 236 and my permit link already disappear, so let's see. Two more days to go.:sorry:

I am the unluckiest person then.... I wrote the exam for the sole purpose to get my results... Obviously everyone did that for d same purpose... But now I dont know what to do....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12  
Old 08-20-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by target 260 View Post
I am the unluckiest person then.... I wrote the exam for the sole purpose to get my results... Obviously everyone did that for d same purpose... But now I dont know what to do....
When was ur exam date?

And why r u so unlucky? U lucky as at least u sat for the exam... People often don't get a chance to try it... Just my two cents...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
target 260 (08-20-2013)
  #13  
Old 08-20-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Btw how was your exam experience? Mine was too difficult to comment on.. I will post my experience once I get my results... I thought that the questions were all over the place..some questions were totally unexpected... If u keep ur basics right and apply it will still be a difficult exam.. Also u world, MTB and Kaplan need to update their resources as they seem insufficient for the current exam format...just my experience. One may pass the exam with these but to get a high score u need do something extra and I don't know what I could have done... Hoping for the best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
tamta (08-20-2013)
  #14  
Old 08-20-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 85
Threads: 4
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmn801 View Post
When was ur exam date?

And why r u so unlucky? U lucky as at least u sat for the exam... People often don't get a chance to try it... Just my two cents...
I rushed d exam only to get results in time... But now no results n don't know wht happens to my score.... I gave my exam on 27th of July
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15  
Old 08-20-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 85
Threads: 4
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmn801 View Post
Btw how was your exam experience? Mine was too difficult to comment on.. I will post my experience once I get my results... I thought that the questions were all over the place..some questions were totally unexpected... If u keep ur basics right and apply it will still be a difficult exam.. Also u world, MTB and Kaplan need to update their resources as they seem insufficient for the current exam format...just my experience. One may pass the exam with these but to get a high score u need do something extra and I don't know what I could have done... Hoping for the best.

Right now I am so confused that I can't say how exactly was my exam... To start wid I started my exam around 9 45 AM as d servers were down. May be that's why I am not getting my results in time while others who gave on same date r getting their results. ... Now coming to exam, its difficult to say how it went. I can still remember 10 - 15 mistakes n if I keep on thinking I am sure d number z gonna increase... If u hv strong foundation on basics then anyone can ace d exam. UW KAPLAN N MTB civers most of d basics. The questions in main exam were very twisted that u hv to think twice before answering it. It is similar to UW qbank pattern but obviously u wont get exact same questions.... I will tell my detailed experience when I get my results....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
tamta (08-20-2013)



  #16  
Old 08-20-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 13
Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by target 260 View Post
I am the unluckiest person then.... I wrote the exam for the sole purpose to get my results... Obviously everyone did that for d same purpose... But now I dont know what to do....

Why are you the unluckiest person, I haven't receive my results neither, we are all in the same situation, you are not the only one who rush the exam to get the results earlier. Did you check today IWA to see if your permit disappear?
That's what you have to do, check and let us know, in case your permit still there, you are still not the unluckiest person because you will receive your scores on August 28th (before eras open on September 25th), so calm and be relax, those that should be worried are those who took their exam on and after July 28th. Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
target 260 (08-20-2013)
  #17  
Old 08-20-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 85
Threads: 4
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Thanks for those motivating words... I really appreciate it. Yes I did check fir IWA website today n my permit is still there... when did u give n is ur permit gone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by juankypr View Post
Why are you the unluckiest person, I haven't receive my results neither, we are all in the same situation, you are not the only one who rush the exam to get the results earlier. Did you check today IWA to see if your permit disappear?


That's what you have to do, check and let us know, in case your permit still there, you are still not the unluckiest person because you will receive your scores on August 28th (before eras open on September 25th), so calm and be relax, those that should be worried are those who took their exam on and after July 28th. Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
juankypr (08-20-2013)
  #18  
Old 08-20-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by target 260 View Post
Thanks for those motivating words... I really appreciate it. Yes I did check fir IWA website today n my permit is still there... when did u give n is ur permit gone?

My link disappear yesterday, but hey let me share this story with you: here in my hospital two friends took step 2 ck the exact same day June 17th, one took it here in Puerto Rico and the other took it in the Dominican Republic, one receive his results on July 10th and the other one on July 17th. So I know we took the exam on the same date July 27th and probably the same thing can happen to us, so like I told you before you will get your results probably the next week, so just be calm and relax. Go to the movies watch wolverine or the smurfs or play video games or whatever you want to do, but just don't let this whole situation stress you. Ahhh I also forgot to tell you that of my two friends, the one who receive his score late got a better score, I'm not saying that the more you wait the higher you score but is a way to see the positive side of the situation. Good luck and hope that every day you wait is for good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
target 260 (08-20-2013)
  #19  
Old 08-20-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: 1 + CK
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juankypr View Post
Why are you the unluckiest person, I haven't receive my results neither, we are all in the same situation, you are not the only one who rush the exam to get the results earlier. Did you check today IWA to see if your permit disappear?
That's what you have to do, check and let us know, in case your permit still there, you are still not the unluckiest person because you will receive your scores on August 28th (before eras open on September 25th), so calm and be relax, those that should be worried are those who took their exam on and after July 28th. Good luck.
Sorry ERAS open on September 15th not the 25th, my bad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
target 260 (08-20-2013)
  #20  
Old 08-20-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 23
Threads: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 13
Cool

Took my test on July 26th, permit link has disappeared.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #21  
Old 08-20-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 85
Threads: 4
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juankypr View Post
My link disappear yesterday, but hey let me share this story with you: here in my hospital two friends took step 2 ck the exact same day June 17th, one took it here in Puerto Rico and the other took it in the Dominican Republic, one receive his results on July 10th and the other one on July 17th. So I know we took the exam on the same date July 27th and probably the same thing can happen to us, so like I told you before you will get your results probably the next week, so just be calm and relax. Go to the movies watch wolverine or the smurfs or play video games or whatever you want to do, but just don't let this whole situation stress you. Ahhh I also forgot to tell you that of my two friends, the one who receive his score late got a better score, I'm not saying that the more you wait the higher you score but is a way to see the positive side of the situation. Good luck and hope that every day you wait is for good.

Hope for the best... And Good luck to you for tmrw...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #22  
Old 08-20-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by target 260 View Post
Hope for the best... And Good luck to you for tmrw...

8 hours to go... Lets get our results and move on.

Good luck to all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
target 260 (08-20-2013)
  #23  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 8
Threads: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

35 mins to go
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #24  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 53
Threads: 2
Thanked 46 Times in 29 Posts
Reputation: 56
Default

It's out...
Goodluck to everyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #25  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 8
Threads: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reputation: 10
Default

Result is out...got 240
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #26  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 53
Threads: 13
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 27
Default

Best of Luck to all of you. I am writing CK tomorrow. Please also share your self assessment scores now along with your real exam score. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #27  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 53
Threads: 2
Thanked 46 Times in 29 Posts
Reputation: 56
Default

NBME 4 (1 month out) - 223
NBME 6 (15 days out) - 231
UWSA (1 day out) - 253
Free 150 questions - ~84%

Step 2 CK - 235

Can't say i'm jumping with joy but would like to thank god for this kind gesture he has bestowed. If you average out all assesements and /3, it's exactly what i got. Moreoever, I had a rough few weeks in early June, so my prep suffered.

All the very best to all the wonderful members on this forum! Hope you all get your dream scores!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
masabk77 (08-21-2013), rg99 (08-21-2013)
  #28  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 53
Threads: 13
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Reputation: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc13586 View Post
NBME 4 (1 month out) - 223
NBME 6 (15 days out) - 231
UWSA (1 day out) - 253
Free 150 questions - ~84%

Step 2 CK - 235

Can't say i'm jumping with joy but would like to thank god for this kind gesture he has bestowed. If you average out all assesements and /3, it's exactly what i got. Moreoever, I had a rough few weeks in early June, so my prep suffered.

All the very best to all the wonderful members on this forum! Hope you all get your dream scores!
Many Many Congrats to you. Enjoy the day
Am writing CK tomorrow.
NBME2 246
NBME4 246
UWSA 260

Hoping for a good exam day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #29  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 16
Threads: 2
Thanked 23 Times in 7 Posts
Reputation: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raman_70 View Post
Took exam on July 27th
UWSA 235
Really scared
Permit link has disappeared
So got the result - 222 -passed but way below UWSA
Hope I match FM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #30  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Got my score. I passed with 233. Not so great score but I am happy that I passed. All the best to you guys. Will post my experience soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #31  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 85
Threads: 4
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Didn't get my results :-(
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #32  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 19
Threads: 1
Thanked 19 Times in 7 Posts
Reputation: 29
Default got my results

got my resultsss. I got 271 THanksss God
my UWSA was 265, my NBME 4 282.
Uworld 84% first time random mode.

Soon I'll post my experience.
Best luck to everyone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
JJtheMD (08-24-2013), rani001 (08-21-2013)
  #33  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 281
Threads: 11
Thanked 196 Times in 132 Posts
Reputation: 206
Default

Got my score today! Got 221 on Step 2 CK!

Tho my uwsa predicted 234 and my nbme 6 predicted 229. I had this insane stomach ulcer a few days before and during the examination so coming out in the 220's is pretty good i feel! Pretty happy none the less! congratulations to all with those amazing scores!
__________________
Premed[x] Basic Sciences [x] Step 1 [x] Step 2 CK [x] Step 2 CS [x] Step 3 [x]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
billy (08-21-2013), Medicine23 (08-21-2013), mycoplasma (08-21-2013), Renaissance (08-21-2013)
  #34  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 85
Threads: 4
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Reputation: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJtheMD View Post
Got my score today! Got 221 on Step 2 CK!

Tho my uwsa predicted 234 and my nbme 6 predicted 229. I had this insane stomach ulcer a few days before and during the examination so coming out in the 220's is pretty good i feel! Pretty happy none the less! congratulations to all with those amazing scores!
Congrats......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #35  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 205
Threads: 58
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Reputation: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raman_70 View Post
So got the result - 222 -passed but way below UWSA
Hope I match FM

congratulation , how long before the exam did you get your uwsa
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #36  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 205
Threads: 58
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Reputation: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJtheMD View Post
Got my score today! Got 221 on Step 2 CK!

Tho my uwsa predicted 234 and my nbme 6 predicted 229. I had this insane stomach ulcer a few days before and during the examination so coming out in the 220's is pretty good i feel! Pretty happy none the less! congratulations to all with those amazing scores!

congratulation and also the same question , how long before the exam you got your uwsa
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #37  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 281
Threads: 11
Thanked 196 Times in 132 Posts
Reputation: 206
Default

did my uworld assessement about 5 days before the real thing. But i usually heard its pretty accurate but i suppose like everyone says. NBME 4 is strongly predictive
__________________
Premed[x] Basic Sciences [x] Step 1 [x] Step 2 CK [x] Step 2 CS [x] Step 3 [x]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #38  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 57
Threads: 3
Thanked 23 Times in 20 Posts
Reputation: 36
Send a message via Skype™ to tespina2
Default

congrats everyone!

exam date: july 31
score 234.

thankful that i passed without delay
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #39  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 16
Threads: 2
Thanked 23 Times in 7 Posts
Reputation: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoplasma View Post
congratulation , how long before the exam did you get your uwsa
One week before and it was 236
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #40  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 357
Threads: 13
Thanked 172 Times in 113 Posts
Reputation: 182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJtheMD View Post
Got my score today! Got 221 on Step 2 CK!

Tho my uwsa predicted 234 and my nbme 6 predicted 229. I had this insane stomach ulcer a few days before and during the examination so coming out in the 220's is pretty good i feel! Pretty happy none the less! congratulations to all with those amazing scores!
Congrats man....you are a good dude around here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
JJtheMD (08-24-2013)
  #41  
Old 08-21-2013
USMLE Forums Newbie
 
Steps History: CK Only
Posts: 9
Threads: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Reputation: 11
Default Congratulations to all!

Mine would be on the 2nd of September. Hope God will help me in this Battle. Thank you all guys for keeping the spirit of motivation in this forum!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #42  
Old 08-26-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 31
Threads: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Reputation: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by extubate View Post
Mine would be on the 2nd of September. Hope God will help me in this Battle. Thank you all guys for keeping the spirit of motivation in this forum!
when did you take your examn?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



Reply

Tags
Wednesday-Results-

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
August 21st, 2013; Step 2 CS Exam Results Thread Novobiocin USMLE Step 2 CS Forum 129 08-29-2013 12:14 PM
August 21st, 2013; Step 1 Exam Results Thread aman_j USMLE Step 1 Forum 66 08-22-2013 09:31 PM
November 21st, 2012; Step 1 Exam Results Thread nallashravani USMLE Step 1 Forum 17 11-21-2012 08:05 AM
March 21st, 2012; Step 2 CK Exam Results Thread qurat21 USMLE Step 2 CK Forum 26 03-22-2012 03:56 PM
September 21st 2011; Step 1 Exam Results Thread patelMD USMLE Step 1 Forum 22 09-22-2011 11:02 AM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)