If you took CK on 7/27/2013, please come in - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 2 CK Forum

USMLE Step 2 CK Forum USMLE Step 2 CK Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 2 CK exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-21-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 19
Threads: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 16
Default If you took CK on 7/27/2013, please come in

When did you get your CK score report last year? in August or September? 8/21/2013?
Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message



  #2  
Old 07-21-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 19
Threads: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 16
Default

7/27/2013 was the last day without delay. Based on the report info of last year, I would know when I can get my score this year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 07-21-2014
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 471
Threads: 14
Thanked 202 Times in 162 Posts
Reputation: 212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKlastday View Post
7/27/2013 was the last day without delay. Based on the report info of last year, I would know when I can get my score this year.
Im doing on the 7/28 according to usmle.org I will get the results within the usual 3 or 4 weeks thats what I understood at least
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 07-21-2014
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 102
Threads: 7
Thanked 38 Times in 31 Posts
Reputation: 48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazz View Post
Im doing on the 7/28 according to usmle.org I will get the results within the usual 3 or 4 weeks thats what I understood at least
You should read SDN last year thread. last years last date was 27th...there were folks who took the exam on 26,27th and got their score back in late Sept. Because of that, I brought my exam forward to 23rd...no later than 25th...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 07-21-2014
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 471
Threads: 14
Thanked 202 Times in 162 Posts
Reputation: 212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacht hund View Post
You should read SDN last year thread. last years last date was 27th...there were folks who took the exam on 26,27th and got their score back in late Sept. Because of that, I brought my exam forward to 23rd...no later than 25th...
Thats so weird because the phrase was clear no later than the 28th of july meaning by the 28th of july

http://www.usmle.org/announcements/default.aspx

I think I will call ECFMG tomorrow to make sure .


Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
CKlastday (07-21-2014)
  #6  
Old 07-21-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 19
Threads: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 16
Default

Just did a research on last year CK report day.
1, if you are lucky, after four Wednesdays, 8/21/2013
2, if not, five Wednesdays, 8/28/2013
SO, this year, if take it on 27/28 of July, will get score on Aug. 20 or 27.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
nacht hund (07-21-2014), yazz (07-21-2014)
  #7  
Old 07-21-2014
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 102
Threads: 7
Thanked 38 Times in 31 Posts
Reputation: 48
Default

Better call to clarify. I remember reading some dude called because his score didnt come out in late August...the ECFMG folks told him, 27th was borderline, it could go either way...
Quote:
Originally Posted by yazz View Post
Thats so weird because the phrase was clear no later than the 28th of july meaning by the 28th of july

http://www.usmle.org/announcements/default.aspx

I think I will call ECFMG tomorrow to make sure .


Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 07-21-2014
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 471
Threads: 14
Thanked 202 Times in 162 Posts
Reputation: 212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKlastday View Post
Just did a research on last year CK report day.
1, if you are lucky, after four Wednesdays, 8/21/2013
2, if not, five Wednesdays, 8/28/2013
SO, this year, if take it on 27/28 of July, will get score on Aug. 20 or 27.
Are sure cause I totally found a spot on the 27th
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 07-21-2014
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 102
Threads: 7
Thanked 38 Times in 31 Posts
Reputation: 48
Default

you are a week from your exam, so thats 50 bucks for rescheduling...I think thats a small price to pay for a sense of security.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yazz View Post
Are sure cause I totally found a spot on the 27th
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 07-21-2014
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 471
Threads: 14
Thanked 202 Times in 162 Posts
Reputation: 212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacht hund View Post
you are a week from your exam, so thats 50 bucks for rescheduling...I think thats a small price to pay for a sense of security.
this is the thing its about how I prepared myself mentally to do the exam on the 28th, never been about the money
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #11  
Old 07-21-2014
USMLE Forums Guru
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 471
Threads: 14
Thanked 202 Times in 162 Posts
Reputation: 212
Default

I think you right thats why I changed it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12  
Old 07-21-2014
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: 1 + CS
Posts: 19
Threads: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 16
Default

Last year threads:

Got mine today... Passed :-) but not great score to share.:-(
I am happy I got my results atleast today after 5 1/2 wks. exam on 27 th July.
August 27th, 2013; Step 2 CK Exam Results Thread

exam date: july 31
score 234.
August 21st, 2013; Step 2 CK Exam Results Thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
yazz (07-21-2014)



Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Kaplan Lecture Notes for Step 1 2013 and First Aid 2013 Doctorina88 For Sale & Wanted Items 5 04-28-2014 04:36 PM
Kaplan LN 2012-2013 edition vs. 2013-2014? Kmy22 USMLE Step 2 CK Forum 0 01-28-2014 09:08 PM
swap step 2 cs nov 2013 date for dec 2013 co24 USMLE Step 2 CS Forum 0 09-28-2013 02:46 PM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)