CS Tutoring / SP practice
My name is Justin, and my goal is to help you set up and follow through on an excellent and efficient study plan.
If you need help with:
- Step 1, 2, or CS study plan design
- Creating a study schedule and digital tracking system
- One-on-one tutoring
- Group tutoring
- Subject area review
- Standardized Patient simulation (using First Aid)
- Test taking strategies
..Then I am here for you.
- 2 years professional teaching experience
- 15 years tutoring experience on all levels
- Step 1: 234
- Step 2: 247
- Step 2CS: Pass
- US Medical school: Graduated
- MPH program: Graduated
- Currently affiliated at Stanford Hospital. Working in a non clinical capacity this year and doing this because I hate USMLE exams and my passion is teaching!
PM me for follow up discussion of rates and package deals. Rates are flexible and depend on your needs. I can run this like a full course or simply practice cases with you, whatever you need.
Successful alumni of my program will be recruited to join me. In particular I think the Bay area needs a Step 2 CS prep academy and together we can make that happen. I am a male but if you prefer female I have associate tutors who may be able to take the job, given availability.
You can pass this neurotic, unnecessary and flippant exam... But only if you prepare the right way!
[Search Terms: Bay Area; San Jose; San Francisco; Sacramento; Oakland; California]
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Tutoring||amseyed||USMLE Step 1 Forum||2||12-24-2015 08:18 AM|
|One on One Tutoring||yourusmletutor1||USMLE Step 1 Forum||2||08-30-2015 06:22 AM|
|Tutoring help||yourusmletutor1||USMLE Step 1 Forum||2||08-06-2015 07:32 AM|
|Skype Interview practice or live interview practice in Washington DC area||Captain_Jack||IMG Residency Match Forum||8||10-31-2014 01:36 PM|
|1-on-1 Tutoring||arahman84||USMLE Links & Free Ads||0||08-24-2010 02:12 PM|