CSEVIDEO representatives caught and BANNED again - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
Home
USMLE Articles
USMLE News
USMLE Polls
USMLE Books
USMLE Apps
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 2 CS Forum

USMLE Step 2 CS Forum USMLE Step 2 CS Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 2 CS exam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-26-2016
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 42
Threads: 5
Thanked 42 Times in 17 Posts
Reputation: 52
Fire Thread CSEVIDEO representatives caught and BANNED again

Hi everyone, this is an EXTREMELY important post, so please read, and please do not forget:

CSEVIDEO has been pretending to be students on usmle-forums and talking about csevideo. In fact, pretty much the ONLY people talking about csevideo were the csevideo representatives. They have been tricking you into buying their product. These deceptive practices are wrong and evil. They blatantly lied to you to try to get your money.

I would like to thank usmle-forums. I brought it to their attention and they investigated the situation which led to all 6 users being BANNED as fake students. csevideo has been doing this for many years, and I can only imagine the tens of thousands of dollars they've made by lying.

Here are csevideo representatives that usmle-forums banned today:
mitochondria
Mommy1
Kitty123
Naloxone
Exammaster
HelenMay

I posted this last week, and of course Exammaster came to their defense (because he owns csevideo)
Beware of csevideo


Please please please keep your guard up. Do not believe everything you read. Investigate. Think. Let's work together to be eyes and ears to protect one another. They will be back and pretending to be students again. They were clever, not mentioning csevideo in EVERY post, but most posts. So be on high alert. Actually almost no one ever talked about csevideo except them.

Last edited by jambalayajonny; 01-26-2016 at 07:24 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
citadel08 (01-26-2016), dsrp (03-27-2016), HighDefinition (01-26-2016), Jisb11 (01-26-2016), misha_america (4 Weeks Ago), PowerDan (08-14-2016), qaleq (03-03-2016), ramennoodles (01-26-2016)




  #2  
Old 01-26-2016
USMLE Forums Veteran
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Posts: 266
Threads: 20
Thanked 129 Times in 68 Posts
Reputation: 139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambalayajonny View Post
Hi everyone, this is an EXTREMELY important post, so please read, and please do not forget:

CSEVIDEO has been pretending to be students on usmle-forums and talking about csevideo. In fact, pretty much the ONLY people talking about csevideo were the csevideo representatives. They have been tricking you into buying their product. These deceptive practices are wrong and evil. They blatantly lied to you to try to get your money.

I would like to thank usmle-forums. I brought it to their attention and they investigated the situation which led to all 6 users being BANNED as fake students. csevideo has been doing this for many years, and I can only imagine the tens of thousands of dollars they've made by lying.

Here are csevideo representatives that usmle-forums banned today:
mitochondria
Mommy1
Kitty123
Naloxone
Exammaster
HelenMay

I posted this last week, and of course Exammaster came to their defense (because he owns csevideo)
Beware of csevideo


Please please please keep your guard up. Do not believe everything you read. Investigate. Think. Let's work together to be eyes and ears to protect one another. They will be back and pretending to be students again. They were clever, not mentioning csevideo in EVERY post, but most posts. So be on high alert. Actually almost no one ever talked about csevideo except them.

I don't like these stupid videos at all. So many times tried to use them but never worked. Because you can feel how much they're not realistic. Thanks much for posting about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
jambalayajonny (01-26-2016)
  #3  
Old 01-26-2016
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 117
Threads: 3
Thanked 50 Times in 41 Posts
Reputation: 60
Default

Thanks. Well played!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 01-26-2016
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 19
Threads: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 14
Default

I've been a silent member and I seriously don't think this company needs to post ads. I'm using CSEVIDEO and no matter it's a great item to use. I'm taking my exam next week will post my experience. Don't be discouraged if you wanna understand how to take the cs use CSEVIDEO and you can try to accuse me of advertising but I can prove I'm a real student. It's wrong for forum members to try to discourage students from using a good materials.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 01-26-2016
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 42
Threads: 5
Thanked 42 Times in 17 Posts
Reputation: 52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandomd View Post
I've been a silent member and I seriously don't think this company needs to post ads. I'm using CSEVIDEO and no matter it's a great item to use. I'm taking my exam next week will post my experience. Don't be discouraged if you wanna understand how to take the cs use CSEVIDEO and you can try to accuse me of advertising but I can prove I'm a real student. It's wrong for forum members to try to discourage students from using a good materials.
Rolandomd, I appreciate those comments. I have not tried csevideo, and so I can not say whether it is good or not. I am not telling people not to buy it because it's bad. What I can say is that I refuse to purchase a product from someone who markets in a way that they are intentionally deceiving their customers. I have heard some people that like csevideo, but I can tell you that 90% of the favourable posts I've read about csevideo has been fraudulent. It is also very expensive $100-$400, when there are a lot of free videos available on youtube (I've read quite a few comments where people say the free material is better than csevideo). But like I said, I haven't paid $200 to watch csevideo so I'm not bashing the quality of their videos. I'm bashing their deceptive practices.

Actually, today is the first day you've ever posted on usmle-forums. Two out of three of your posts are defending csevideo. You didn't have a single comment while doing Step 1, huh? It's funny how almost all of the usmle-forums members are longtime members EXCEPT the ones praising csevideo. The ones praising csevideo just show up suddenly for CS! Seriously, give it a rest. I'm tired of csevideo praising itself.

Last edited by jambalayajonny; 01-26-2016 at 08:45 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 01-26-2016
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 19
Threads: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 14
Default

You know what. I'm tired of you. It's not your business why I didn't use this forum for my step one. Your a weird person. If never used a product where do you get off telling me I wasted my money. There are NO FREE VIDROS. that match the first aid made specifically for the cs exam. All your doing is motivating me to hail the praises of CSEVIDEO all day long. Stop harassing forum users get a life. Exam master was right your probably representing another company. I don't believe CSEVIDEO needs to put fake ads the videos are perfect for the cs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 01-26-2016
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 42
Threads: 5
Thanked 42 Times in 17 Posts
Reputation: 52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandomd View Post
You know what. I'm tired of you. It's not your business why I didn't use this forum for my step one. Your a weird person. If never used a product where do you get off telling me I wasted my money. There are NO FREE VIDROS. that match the first aid made specifically for the cs exam. All your doing is motivating me to hail the praises of CSEVIDEO all day long. Stop harassing forum users get a life. Exam master was right your probably representing another company.
DUDE. You sound exactly like Exammasters post Beware of csevideo
Exammaster accused me of the exact same thing and.... oh, what a surprise, he was banned for being a FAKE STUDENT trying to trick us into buying csevideo. Should I call you Exammaster? Sorry, but if you are going to start a forum account TODAY and start praising csevideo, it's like you aren't even trying to hide your identity. Stop tricking us into buying your product. Please. Seriously. You are ruining the integrity of ulsem-forums.com.

I understand this upsets you, because you've never been caught before. But have some dignity. Stop doing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandomd View Post
I don't believe CSEVIDEO needs to put fake ads the videos are perfect for the cs.
And yet... here you are.

Last edited by jambalayajonny; 01-26-2016 at 09:11 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 01-26-2016
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 19
Threads: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 14
Default

You need to get a life. Your annoying and wasting students time. I DO NOT WORK FOR CSEVIDEO. YOU HAVE SOME NERVE GOING AROUND ACCUSING PEOPLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. I have work to do. Maybe you don't have any exams to take because your representing a company. Your a joke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 01-26-2016
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Step 1 Only
Posts: 19
Threads: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Reputation: 14
Default

It's people like you is why I avoid these forums.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 01-26-2016
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 42
Threads: 5
Thanked 42 Times in 17 Posts
Reputation: 52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandomd View Post
You need to get a life. Your annoying and wasting students time. I DO NOT WORK FOR CSEVIDEO. YOU HAVE SOME NERVE GOING AROUND ACCUSING PEOPLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. I have work to do.
Ah, your most recent post here reminds me of exactly what Exammaster (a banned csevideo representative) said about me here in this post link before he was banned: Beware of csevideo
In fact, your style of writing is the same too. Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandomd View Post
Maybe you don't have any exams to take because your representing a company. Your a joke.
Check out my previous posts over the last THREE YEARS that I've been a member of this forum. Do you see a single post of me boasting about any product? How about you on your FIRST day on the forum? Yes. You made multiple posts about csevideo. And you used the same grammar errors and styles that the other six banned users used.

Stop doing this, csevideo. Seriously, just stop. You have no dignity left. They've already banned SIX of your accounts. This is just getting exhausting keeping track of them all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
misha_america (4 Weeks Ago)
  #11  
Old 01-26-2016
USMLE Forums Addict
 
Steps History: 1+CK+CS+3
Posts: 117
Threads: 3
Thanked 50 Times in 41 Posts
Reputation: 60
Default

Well, Rolandomd, the point is not to say they are good or they are not good. Each material has its pro and cons. There is not so many ressources for CS and Kaplan is also pretty expensive. But people get CS without expensive classes too. But the all point of that is to say that to advertise under cover is wrong. And actually if they are so good, they should not even need ads. Or they may do incentive like usmleRx for step 1, give some rebate at least...
Anyway, good luck to all, lets crush CS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
jambalayajonny (01-27-2016)
  #12  
Old 01-27-2016
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 42
Threads: 5
Thanked 42 Times in 17 Posts
Reputation: 52
Default

Fun fact of the day:

If you search "utube" on this forum, you'll see that the last three people who called YOUTUBE "utube" are all extreme praisers of csevideo. What a surprise:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy1 View Post
...Csevideo 2016 not the utube ones they are outdated. Use the subscription on the site. I got the diamond three month and got diamonds on my exam...
1. mommy1 = BANNED for being a fake student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exammaster View Post
Cleared cs in philly
Went over Kaplan cases a really old book didn't llike seemed unorganized watched some uw o. Utube
Ruby two month membership with csevideos
2. Exammaster = BANNED for being a fake student

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlouis View Post
You're right though, the other videos I see on utube have their Hx and PE are way to long to actually use in the exam
3. drlouis = Started the thread "Thank you CSEVideo", the same thread that Rolandomd is now also using. Roalndomd user account was created within 24 hours of 6 csevideo rep accounts being banned.

I wish this could be coincidence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13  
Old 02-06-2016
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: ---
Posts: 42
Threads: 5
Thanked 42 Times in 17 Posts
Reputation: 52
Default

Too important to forget.

Anyone mentioning csevideo recommendations and is a newer forum member than January 25, 2016, be very wary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The above post was thanked by:
misha_america (4 Weeks Ago)
  #14  
Old 02-24-2016
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 18
Threads: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Reputation: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandomd View Post
You need to get a life. Your annoying and wasting students time. I DO NOT WORK FOR CSEVIDEO. YOU HAVE SOME NERVE GOING AROUND ACCUSING PEOPLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. I have work to do. Maybe you don't have any exams to take because your representing a company. Your a joke.

hahaha busted!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15  
Old 02-24-2016
USMLE Forums Scout
 
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 18
Threads: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Reputation: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambalayajonny View Post
Fun fact of the day:

If you search "utube" on this forum, you'll see that the last three people who called YOUTUBE "utube" are all extreme praisers of csevideo. What a surprise:



1. mommy1 = BANNED for being a fake student



2. Exammaster = BANNED for being a fake student



3. drlouis = Started the thread "Thank you CSEVideo", the same thread that Rolandomd is now also using. Roalndomd user account was created within 24 hours of 6 csevideo rep accounts being banned.

I wish this could be coincidence.
good job buddy! i really like smart guys!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message






Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Location
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thank You CSEVideo drlouis USMLE Step 2 CS Forum 10 01-26-2016 07:58 PM
Csevideo.com DrAGA USMLE Step 2 CS Forum 0 10-04-2014 09:21 PM
Why Has Hazimi Been Banned? add1 Members Feedback 6 12-03-2011 03:58 AM
My Ip address is banned from the site axax Site Support 1 07-17-2011 07:05 PM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)