This is what they said last year about Future-Doc Step 2 CS live review
This is what they said last year about Future-Doc Step 2 CS live review.
Hi there Future-Doc and Dr J ! We got our CS results. Passed
We (me and my wife Gauri Billa) are indeed very happy.
Your 3 day course helped us a lot in clearing the exams. Practicing with 25+ cases in 3 days, getting the feedback from the SPs (simulated patients) on a one to one basis, constant guidance from Dr J and more, helped us ace the 3 components of Step CS with ease. Plus the caring team of Future-Doc and the flexibility that they offered was just amazing.
Michel Machuca Hernandez
I just received my step 2 CS score report. PASS. Every score in the high performance.
I want to thank everyone at Future-Doc, especially Dr J.
Hey Dr.Johnson, just got my CS results this Wednesday, I’m very happy I passed!!! Thanks a lot for everything!!!
I got my result & I passed. So I would like to thank Future Doc for helping me getting through the CS exam and also to treat us as family. The course was valuable & great, my recommendation is to take the course without hesitation. Good luck for you all
This year Future-Doc Step 2CS live review will be even better because we have
The same great items we had before . . .
· Course taught by practicing specialists/sub-specialists with teaching experience
· Actors who also have years of standardize patient work – over 30 years collectively
· SPs with USMLE and University experience
· 2 one-on-one mini-mock exams
· 12 SP mock exam performed in the same manner as the real exam
· Mock test and mini-mocks are timed, recorded, monitored, proctored and video recorded
· Questions more difficult than exam questions so that larger amounts of material can be mastered
· Lecture from communication expert
· One-on- one feedback with medical doctor
· Written critique telling you what you did wrong AND how to correct it
· Office similar to exam sites
· Physicians grade all cases
· Small class size so you get all the attention you need
· Future-Doc Concierge: home stay near exam site, free transportation to and from most home stays and the exam site, airport pick up, free meals on exam days, grocery delivery(if you want to microwave or cook)
Now we added more:
Ø System focused physical exam so you won’t leave out anything
Ø System focused lecture series to help you zip through the history
Ø Extra course days; 3 Plus 2 (but you really have a 6th day extra)
Ø Spoken English evaluated before you begin the class if you send podcast or voice recording
Ø Special sessions on counseling, closing, the difficult patient
Ø Learn key questions and targeted shortcuts for counseling
Ø Typing sessions can be arranged upon request
So why wait for success? You deserve it now.
Register with Future-Doc for March classes today
Classes for March, April, May June, July, August, September, November, December
Remember at Future-Doc:” We are committed to your success AND your future.” TM
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|My review of Becker Step 1 live course||32019||USMLE Step 1 Forum||3||12-11-2016 05:31 AM|
|Becker Step 1 Live Review Course 2014||steponehelper||For Sale & Wanted Items||0||02-05-2014 08:38 PM|
|Register this week and save $800 on Becker’s USMLE Step 1 Live Review Course in NYC starting January 7!||Becker||USMLE Links & Free Ads||1||12-19-2013 07:34 AM|
|Future-Doc Enterprise "Committed to your future and your success"||Future-Doc||USMLE Links & Free Ads||9||09-24-2013 10:07 AM|
|Falcon/Becker Step 1 Live Online Review -- Sept 9?||masangke||USMLE Step 1 Forum||1||08-05-2013 12:19 AM|